Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tea Tree Oil + Breast growth

Veronica, a small correction, some EO's can be applied directly to skin. Such as lavender and tea tree. Although most EO's need or are better with a carrier oil such as the ones you listed. There are also a few more but I cannot recall at the moment.

Overall, tea tree is a great oil, it has many great properties even though at one time it was frowned upon. Lavender is also a fantastic oil due to its calming properties as well.

A great way to keep them on hand for smelling is a small vile or bottle that seals completely.

Best of luck if you try infusing these into a topical application, let us know how it works! I'd love to give it a try since I have so many on hand. (:

Ironically, I got on the computer to look into using Tea Tree Oil to help my clogged pores. So since I'll likely be getting it anyway (and since I'm almost out of my Volufiline cream), I may as well try it on my breasts, too!

Doll try combining it woth lavender!! Apparently the two oils have strong estrogenic properties when used together!!

(22-10-2012, 04:30 AM)Doll Wrote:  Ironically, I got on the computer to look into using Tea Tree Oil to help my clogged pores. So since I'll likely be getting it anyway (and since I'm almost out of my Volufiline cream), I may as well try it on my breasts, too!

any results?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon