Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tea Tree Oil + Breast growth

Any one heard of this? i have heard that male juveniles who have used this as an astringent have had gynomastia..

tea tree oil is NOT ingestible, it is only a topical solution. I have seen it on a few different articles online.

There was a case that involved lavender oil and tea tree oil from bath products. Later tests determined that only the lavender oil was responsible but tea tree oil got a bad rap ever since. Lavender oil tested to have an estrogen-like effect.

Would it be worthwhile adding lavender oil to my massage oils in that case? Sounds very promising. Thank you for your post on this topic, I do like tea tree so it’s a shame it did not have any affect.

Found the study here:
http://www.nejm.org/action/showImage?doi=10.1056%2FNEJMoa064725&iid=f01

It looks what I read about tea tree oil is wrong and both lavender and tea tree oil are equally effective. I tried to guess an amount to use for best results based on the study but it was difficult. I think it's somewhere between 5 and 15 drops (or half of each oil) but there's some guessing in the estimate so I can't be sure what's too much or what's not enough.

No. The lavender oil only grew breast tissue in pre-pubescent boys and has no effect on women.

I beg to differ, I'm a woman and lavender oil seems to be working for me, so........

That's interesting. How are you using it? Alone, or with other herbs/devices?

that study wasn't accurate to begin with. The essential oils weren't tested alone, but rater combined with another carrier oil to dilute them. That substance was dimethylsulfoxide, which is an estrogen receptor agonist. The carrier oil they combined the tea tree and lavender with for the study was a xenoestrogen.

here is a link to the published article regarding that study (look under the subtitle Methods: Mamalian cell culture for the bit about dimethylsulfoxide)
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJ...articleTop

and a quick google search of dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) will reveal it's estrogenic effects

DMSO is estrogenic?! Cool. I already use it for penetration.

I using Clary Sage and Fennel essential oils!! I massage my breasts with them every night and they stay full and round Big Grin essential oils definitely have a huge effect!! The oils that can balance hormones are:
Geranium
Rose
Lavender
Clary Sage

These are also called 'women's oils' as they can have an estrogenic effect or increase the estrogen in your body even just by inhalation!!
I recommend using essential oils, they can prove better than herbal supplements!!
However Never ingest essential oils, only apply them onto the skin or inhale, and when you apply them onto the skin always use a carrier oil such as Coconut, Jojoba or Almond.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon