Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Firmer and higher breasts

Actually they do lose their breasts...I have seen it happen.

Basically even if the woman still has fat the breast fat gets replaced with muscle. I have seen plenty of female bodybuilders in the off season with almost zero breast size. But it would also have to do with increases testosterone from lifting heavy.

What I would recommend is growing your fast twitch muscle fibres in your chest by doing exercises with 12-15 reps and short rest intervals. If you go heavy for slower reps. It will raise testosterone and grow the bulkier slow twitch muscle fibres.

(06-05-2012, 06:33 AM)Myam Wrote:  About chest exercises:
When the muscles need energy (like fat) it can't ask the fat deposit next to it to give it some because they’re separated by a tissue, the fascia. So the fat gets delivered by blood. That fat is basically taken anywhere, and depending on people, there are places where fat is easier to mobilize.
For example, I loose fat on my breast and my tummy fairly easily, but it stays forever on my thighs (life’s a bitch sometimes). This is true whatever the exercise is.

If you know that you’re like me and that what you want is to give more support to your breasts by strengthening your pectorals, you can do some easy weight exercises/push ups, that shouldn’t use much fat. Make sure to replenish your stores of glycogen (carbs) and proteins and you’ll be fine. Some women almost never lose any fat in their boobs!

I’ll be trying to lose some weight as soon as I can workout again (knee injury), I’ll see if Noogleberry is enough to keep what I’ve gained on my breasts.

Spot on. So many women are afraid to build chest muscle because they think it will eat away at their chest fat. They don't realize how the body actually works to feed muscle.

I also learned that when your body decides to use fat, it will burn the newest fat first. So, if you just recently put on belly fat, it will use that fat first. The rest is up to genetics (of course, genetics also decide where your body will pack on the fat to begin with, anyway).

If you're worried about losing boob (because some women DO burn fat there first), while building muscle, consume extra protein every day. This will feed your muscles and help them grow while also keeping them away from your fat. You should also consume slightly more calories a day while building muscle.

For me, I gain fat in my stomach first, so it's easier to burn that first rather than breast tissue. I wish I was as lucky as my one friend: she ONLY seems to gain in her boobs and butt!

Female bodybuilders are a bad example, and people on here shouldn't ever look to them to see what they might do to their body. They have completely different eating and exercising habits, and therefore different hormone levels. Many of them are also injecting themselves with high levels of testosterone and steroids. It IS possible to gain muscle, lose fat AND gain breast at the same time through careful planning and knowledge. I am currently doing all three with great success.

My reference was mainly to figure models. But used a bber as they are the ones who typically completely ruin their breasts.

So the logic behind it still stands and should not be dismissed.

If you want to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. By far the best way is carb cycling.

Hmmm what is carb cycling?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon