Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Firmer and higher breasts

Hi Smile
I don't want to make my boobs any bigger, im a 34d (but if it were to happen i wouldn't mind Tongue)
What I really want is for my breasts to be perkier and firmer, i really want them to sit higher on my chest, by about an inch.
I want to buy EasyCurves, which promises firmer and more lifted breasts, and also im doing bench presses and pushups to help to.
I was wondering if it was very possible that my boobs could get higher by an inch, if so how long would it take? Huh

Does anybody have any recommandations i could do to make them perkier by an inch?

Have you tried Noogleberry yet? I havnet really grown from it, but i do notice that they are perkier. Before I couldnt see the underside of my breasts and after about 2 months I am starting to see it. I am also going to begin doing similar chest exercises.

Those exercises are good, as is good posture.

The connective tissue that provides support and lift is made from sulfur and omega 3s, and is assembled using vitamin C. Sulfur is MSM; 1,000 mg is minimal, 3,000 mg is typical. Omega 3s are in flax oil, fish oil and chia seeds; 1,500 mg EPA/DHA/ALA (total) is the minimum. You may also consume actual connective tissue such as collagen, tendon, chicken feet, etc.

People take prolactin and progesterone herbs for more roundness, though I don't know if that's your goal.

Just to add to surferjoe who is spot on about collagen.

Massage in an upward motion from below the breast to the collar bone.

Also I would look into the chest exercises more. Lots of figure models lose their breasts doing chest exercises then are forced to get implants to get the figure they want.

Maybe just doing incline exercise would be best.(I am not sure though)

Also your bra will make a difference.

About chest exercises:
When the muscles need energy (like fat) it can't ask the fat deposit next to it to give it some because they’re separated by a tissue, the fascia. So the fat gets delivered by blood. That fat is basically taken anywhere, and depending on people, there are places where fat is easier to mobilize.
For example, I loose fat on my breast and my tummy fairly easily, but it stays forever on my thighs (life’s a bitch sometimes). This is true whatever the exercise is.

If you know that you’re like me and that what you want is to give more support to your breasts by strengthening your pectorals, you can do some easy weight exercises/push ups, that shouldn’t use much fat. Make sure to replenish your stores of glycogen (carbs) and proteins and you’ll be fine. Some women almost never lose any fat in their boobs!

I’ll be trying to lose some weight as soon as I can workout again (knee injury), I’ll see if Noogleberry is enough to keep what I’ve gained on my breasts.

(18-04-2012, 04:42 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Lots of figure models lose their breasts doing chest exercises then are forced to get implants to get the figure they want.

You don't lose your breasts from doing chest exercises. Chest exercises work your chest muscles. Your breasts are fat. The figure models lose their breasts because their body fat is so low.

I did the p90x workout (3months) which includes chest exercises every week. My chest muscles got strong and lifted my breasts enough for me to notice. I lost no fat from them. The stronger your chest muscles the more space they're going to take up. This pulls the skin up making your breasts higher.

If you want higher breasts I highly recommend doing chest exercises!

What are some of the p90x workouts?

I think it's this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXfto_uDATM

I'm new here too and interested in the same thing. My breasts have always sagged. I don't care what size they are so long as they're at least a B and no larger than a C/D--I prefer B/C, but I haven't worn B cups in over a decade and I'm currently barely managing to fit into most C cups. My breasts are quite squishy usually, so my problem is very loose skin. My breasts are less squishy right now because I'm pregnant, but even before my first stopped nursing, I could tell the breast tissue had shrunk a little. That's not a problem since I can always grow them later on. I just really want to address the sag first to see what I'm really dealing with.

In a few weeks, I plan to order the Easy Curves Kit. I had no luck with flies or bench presses in the past (over the course of four years) and can't do push ups to save my life, so I can't say I'm expecting much. I did feel like I was making some progress with a cellulite massager I have, but then I got so busy with work and my husband's medical issues that I couldn't make the time to keep up with it. I won't be able to work much longer, so I'll have more time on my hands to address this issue. I'm hoping Easy Curves and the massager may just work well enough together to give me firm, perky breasts.

(06-05-2012, 06:33 AM)Myam Wrote:  For example, I loose fat on my breast and my tummy fairly easily, but it stays forever on my thighs (life’s a bitch sometimes).
This is my life also and I'm cracking up right now!

Neways, the thing with exercise is you are only going to burn fat if you accelerate your heart rate, so if you start to loose your boobs,
you should try keeping yourself cooler and not doing so much at one time.
You can gain muscle faster by adding resistence (weight, bands, etc.). Just don't add more than your muscle can handle,
or you will be outta commission! Raise Resistance Slowly

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon