Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My progress =D

*passes out wet noodles so everyone can give me 30 lashes with one*

EricaB,

I just think you need to be a *little* more open minded to breast shapes and sizes. I don't mean this in a rude way, but if you think that Carly211 is the only accurate portrayal of her size, your boobie sizing eyes are WAYY off. Understanding different shapes and how that affects size will also help you in reaching your goal, because you may be aiming for something skewed or may already be larger than you think.

The problem with bra sizing these days is the media. They show these celebrities or models in their extremely expensive push-up bras and airbrush make-up, and it skews what real breasts of that size look like. This is especially true when it comes to implants. An implanted 34C looks completely different than a natural 34C.

Check out http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php
You can looks at NORMAL boobs based on their bra size, and within those galleries is a plethora of variation. Some "look" like A's, but are actually C's, etc.

Just try to be tasteful in what you post, because comments like that can be very upsetting to those of us who have worked really hard at this for what we have gained, just to be debunked and labeled as a AAA or AA out of ignorance of real breast sizes and shapes. Sad

C or D? Perhaps it's just the angle of the pictures? Or how close I am.....TRUST ME! Objects in photos are smaller than they appear!

I'd give myself an average B at the most, perhaps it's the shape that's throwing everyone off, as i've mentioned before they're kinda wide. From the front they look larger than they do from the sides. Maybe that's why I can fit a 34C? I dunno...either way I'm 100% certain they are now as large as you think they are.....unfortunately Dodgy

Since last month I've grown like....an inch and a half I guess....they protrude a lot more (once again I'm not sure just how much, I never measure)

If you measure right under your bust what do you get? What about over the widest part of your bust, I bet that will put speculation at rest Big Grin

I'm betting you're a 32C or 32D, which would explain why the larger bandsize bras with smaller cups fit you. But your perfect fit is likely a smaller band and a larger cup size. Up until I got to this site, I've been mis-measuring myself in the band, as well.

Malina has a good point. When you go down a bandsize, you have to go up a cupsize, because it is all about the ratio between the band to bust size measurements. This means that if you measure for a 32 band, and you measure 35 inches around your bust, you measure at a 32C. With this being said, a 34B is the same as a 32C, but with a smaller band. That is why when you increase your breast size, you cannot go from a 34B to a 36B or 36C, because you would have to be increasing your band size, as well, which is not possible without gaining weight around your ribs. You want the band of your bra to fit tight and snugly, not loose, because that is where you should be getting the most support.

Of course, however, body type comes into play and whatnot. I have a broad back, so I measure 35.35" around my bust with a 32 band. By measurements, I am a 32C, but by fit I am a very full 32B. So, it is all relative, as well.

You really should measure yourself or get professionally measured by a nice lingerie shop or lingerie section of a department store (seriously, do NOT go to Victoria's Secret!!), because it will definitely help you in your NBE journey. Plus, wearing the right size bra makes a HUGE difference in your confidence and comfort!!

Shutting my cotton picking mouth, although I have no idea how I'd manage to pick cotton with my mouth.

Girl, you are at least a C! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon