Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My progress =D

Hey all!!

(A little history about my BE journey)

I've been about a 34a since the 7th grade. I started NBE some time last year. I started out using Breast Actives, I bought a 2 month supply and I swelled about a half inch in the first month, then my period came and they totally deflated and never swelled again (on Breast Actives that is).

After that I bought some fish oil, fenugreek, fennel, and wild yam extracts. I mixed these with PM powder and used this to massage everyday, but it stank so bad my family started to get ticked whenever I'd open my bedroom door =P, so I stopped using that.

I bought Fenugreek, fennel, and wild yam capsules and took 2-3 of each daily, but that threw my hormones off soooooo bad (Gave me BV....which is just AWFUL!!!) so I stopped taking those about a month ago.

I've been using Noogleberry (incorrectly) for about 4 months. I started out with the medium cups, but amazingly my little boobies were too big for those, so I bought the XL's....seemed stupid when they got here as they're a HUGE step up from the mediums. However after a lot of trial and error and browsing the forums obsessively, I've finally got it down. I just started seeing real results this week =D yay me!!

Okay soooooo here's what I've been doing this week:

Started using olive and vegetable oils for massage pre-pumping (prefer the olive oil)

Started using heating pad for 30 mins before massaging

Now taking no supplements (Although I plan on detoxing and using BO soon)

These are my starting pics from last month....I've definitely grown since then =) should be posting new pics tomorrow or next week.

Welcome to the site Carly. I'm not quite sure how to say this without stepping on anyone's toes, but... Thanks for the photos. Yours are the first that I've seen in here where the cup size that you think you are agrees with what I see in the photo. So many say they're a B cup when the photo shows what I think is an AAA or maybe AA.

I've been noogling off and on for several years (mostly off) with little to show for it. Of course 2 or 3 weeks on and a year off is probably why. Also, I too know I am doing it wrong. I started doing an entire session under suction (1 to 3 hours). Recently I started doing 30 minutes suction 10 minutes rest, repeating for however long I can. Now in Tash's post she says she's doing 10 minutes suction 1 minutes rest, repeating. I'm going to try her approach. Now that you realize that you can improve your technique, could you please, pretty please, pretty please with sugar on top let us know what the correct technique is? Thanks ever so much.

Here's a link to Tash's posting (click here)

One little question... I can't figure out how to take my own photo. Shooting a reflection in a mirror theoretically works, except when I hold the camera things shift and I can't get a good angle. I can, however, get a great photo of me holding the camera. Big Grin Did someone else take your photos? If not, how'd you manage to get them so good?

Your pics look great. I WISH I could get to your starting size!!!

Yep, your boobs are perfect. And about what I hope my final result to be. I get that as morning swelling using Brava. In my mind (and according to the tape and my hope bra) that would make me a 32C Smile

Thanks ladies for complimenting my pics Blush

EricaB Well as far as my pumping method I've been doing the piston pumping regime (Wish I could remember who's thread I got that from and give them credit). I use the xl domes one at a time, if I use them both at once the back cramps become unbearable before I can get any decent suction. I pump for about 40mins to an hour using this method, flexing the pectoral muscle until it becomes kinda sore, then I just continue pumping.

I think what's getting it to just now start working is this method, and I also stopped being a scaredy cat (lol) and pushed past the 3inch mark in the domes. More pressure more swelling (But different methods work for different people so be careful)

I get the red dots often, but it doesn't bother me as the swelling I get now is just so AMAZING. I swell from a 34a to what I assume is a very large B!

As far as how I got my pics to come out so nicely I used the webcam on my laptop (I ended up getting frustrated with my handheld camera), there's the setting on there that counts down and takes the photo, gives me time to pose.

Thanks for the info, Carly. I expect that my next laptop will have a webcam. Of course, if I don't get the laptop soon then it will be something like new parents buying a camcorder when their first-born reaches the age of 4 - so many memorable events having already transpired.

I assume the piston pumping regime you mentioned is one long continuous suction combined with flexing the chest muscles? I used the method I got from Tash for a while today (ok, in this case a while is 4 hours), 10 minutes of suction then 1 minute of rest, repeatedly. Or as close to those times as I could get as I kept forgetting when the 10 minutes started or forgot to look at the clock when I should end the suction. But the results were very impressive. At least, they impressed me. Now I cannot say whether it was due to the new technique or due to noogling for about twice as long as usual. Now if the gods of decompression will only be kind to me.

The future is looking bright and hopefully perky.

Wow! Your breasts are perfect! Good GOD woman. I'd be thrilled if I had those. LOL. I think they look a LOT bigger than an A cup though.

Can't wait to see your results! =)

FOUR WHOLE HOURS?!! Sheeeeesh!!

I can barely make it past 45mins...I'm so impatient Dodgy

But yes, the piston umping regime is the one where you pump, hold and flex the muscles. I seem to be able to get a lot more suction this way, like I can push a bit further before it starts to become painful.

And I'm definitely a solid 34a in my pics (but thanks for the compliment lol), I guess....they're just really....um....wide? Idk either way I could never fit those medium domes if you paid me to try. I also couldn't fit the large, I filled them in 30 seconds (waste of about $30). But I'm going to try to sleep in them to see if maybe they give me a bit of swelling.

The XLs didn't fit when I first got them, I was too small, they kept popping off. But they don't anymore which is how I know I've grown....well that and my boyfriend keeps commenting about it..."Those robo boobs are working"....he's a weirdo Tongue

I should be posting new pics today Smile (If my boyfriend will frickin' LET ME BE long enough!) I plan to take new pics every month on the 3rd. I won't use the NB today, as I've been using it for 2 days straight and then taking a break for a whole day (or two) so my swelling never like...stalls or anything, It's been working great.

Welcome Carly!!!]

I am soooooo against Erica on this one your lovelies look like C's in the picture. I know you say A-B but unless you underbust is measuring over 32 inches I cant see you being an A or B... I know my size simply because I am a seamstress and take almost perfect measurements.

My suggestion is read Isabelle's Long time FG & Hops user thread... Its long like 100 pages but theres so much info on how to use herbs what they supplement as far as androgens, phyto estrogens and etc...

I also suggest even taking an online hormone test to see what supplements you want to incorporate.

Good Luck... Your starting pics are my goal size for June 2012!!!

Lol C's are WAAAAAY roomy on me....although I do wear a 34c sometimes to add a little "oomf"

I know NOW since last month I can honestly say they're no longer 34a....I guess they'd be about a small or normal B now....I guess....but then I've never measured them so I dunno

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon