Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My progress =D

Pure, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on how big "big" is Tongue We do agree that they appear well proportioned for her ribcage. And we agree the most that we'd love to look like that Rolleyes

Carly, I noogle when I can, which is usually while surfing the web. Those cups do make typing an interesting experience. Just glad real breasts aren't that rigid Big Grin I tried noogling watching TV once, but fell asleep with them on. What with the over pumping i used to do then (much more suction than I try to achieve now), my ribs were sore for quite a while.

Does anyone know why woman's garment sizes are so inconsistent? As I mentioned in another thread, a woman who wears size 10 at Penney's wears size 6 at Saks or Neiman Marcus (the rich even get their ego stroked.) And don't even think about consistency in bra sizing. Angry It's a conspiracy I say, a conspiracy, and you know by who... men, that's who. Who put zippers in the back? Who invented bras? I bet they even invented corsets (yuck !!). I read that the fashion back in the 1800's was for a girl/woman's waist size to be smaller than her age. So a 22 year old adult woman was expected to have a 21 inch waist. Yikes !!!

Ok, enough of my rambling. But I spent the effort to type it, and I'll be darned if I'll erase it. Big Grin

You know, I bet the reason for inconsistency in this case is because your band size may actually be smaller than 34, 32 maybe? A full 34A, has the same measurements around bust as a full 32C. The only difference is the under bust measurement. http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,901,30.html

Hows it growing Erica...

Wink yes we do agree on those things and can probably agree that "big" especially in NBE is a relative term... I always think in finished product terms (i sew making fitted bodices, swimsuits and such) so after a bra underboob lifts and side boobage gets pushed in, so I imagine much further outward growth in a bra. Her shape is very similar to mine (size? maybe after 3hrs of NB lol)... But I can definitely see where she says a 34C fits but doesnt fill... Due to volume and distribution of tissue and such...

Wish u guys the breasts!!! Wink

(04-03-2012, 05:37 AM)ItMeansPure Wrote:  Wish u guys the breasts!!! Wink

I can't decide whether to say "cute" or "groan, did you really have to?" Tongue

Well.....here go my new pics Big Grin

Carly, Good progress. I just noticed another thread which talks about volufiline and gives a link to a place to buy it very inexpensively. To quote the post:

(10-02-2012, 11:37 PM)booboo123 Wrote:  I still massage my smaller breast daily, using this cream I got on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/EXTREME-Super-Conc...140&sr=8-1

It's not that expensive, and it has volufiline in it. Hope this helps.

Volufiline? I'll have to look into that, thanks for the tip Smile

Oops, now I have to try to remember who mentioned volufiline to me so I can pass my post along to her.

(02-03-2012, 09:07 PM)EricaB Wrote:  Welcome to the site Carly. I'm not quite sure how to say this without stepping on anyone's toes, but... Thanks for the photos. Yours are the first that I've seen in here where the cup size that you think you are agrees with what I see in the photo. So many say they're a B cup when the photo shows what I think is an AAA or maybe AA.

I've been noogling off and on for several years (mostly off) with little to show for it. Of course 2 or 3 weeks on and a year off is probably why. Also, I too know I am doing it wrong. I started doing an entire session under suction (1 to 3 hours). Recently I started doing 30 minutes suction 10 minutes rest, repeating for however long I can. Now in Tash's post she says she's doing 10 minutes suction 1 minutes rest, repeating. I'm going to try her approach. Now that you realize that you can improve your technique, could you please, pretty please, pretty please with sugar on top let us know what the correct technique is? Thanks ever so much.

Here's a link to Tash's posting (click here)

One little question... I can't figure out how to take my own photo. Shooting a reflection in a mirror theoretically works, except when I hold the camera things shift and I can't get a good angle. I can, however, get a great photo of me holding the camera. Big Grin Did someone else take your photos? If not, how'd you manage to get them so good?

^idk id say u look a c or d cup, but it depends on the backsize but iv never seen b cups look that big before how much did u grow

I agree with BarbieGrrrl, and disagree with EricaB, as well.

You definitely look like a C or D cup, especially if you wear a 34C sometimes for some "oomph" No A cups can even fit in a 34C, let alone for some oomph. Just because the 34A gives you a lot of cleavage does not mean it is the right bra for you. You most likely need to size up, and I would recommend measuring or getting professionally measured (and not at Victoria's Secret).

I am one of those girls who "claims to be a B cup when the photos show what you think to be a AAA or AA" cup. I BUST out of A cups, let alone AAA or a AA are ludicrous on me. I am a B who "appears" smaller. IT IS ALL ABOUT THE SHAPE OF YOUR BREASTS. Period. Pictures can be misleading.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon