Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Adding Goats Rue to PM routin

I am talking about hormone imbalance. Which is what can happen when PM is taken continuously. If you are looking at the science about phytoestrogens being used to treat the imbalance by using them to bind the receptors. All these studies are using to soy isoflavone which is much much weaker than PM and they are not in very high dosages unlike what people are taking here. The potency of PM as a phytoestrogen is much much much more than your bodies estrodiol so it can cause an imbalance. This imbalance can then lead to symptoms and conditions of estrogen dominance.

Take 20grams of PM a day for a month and tell me your hormones are balanced and everything is fine and dandy.

regardless of what scientific evidence is behind goats rue, its been used for centuries before the whole pharmaceutical industry began. For many uses, and increasing lactation in nursing women was one of the many uses. And apparently it worked to some degree for some women, or it would not be known for this use.
For the life of me i cant find the study done on rats, where Galega Officinalis increased the milk supply for the rats. Been searching for a while now, but i did find this;

"According to secondary source, goat's rue has been documented to increase milk production in cows by 35-50%, and this was later confirmed by empirical evidence in other ruminants (34). It has been traditionally used to increase lactation and treat diabetes. Goat's rue has shown glycemic control and weight loss effects in animal and human studies."

And here is the website i got that from
http://www.naturalstandard.com/index-abstract.asp?create-abstract=galega.asp&title=Goat%27s%20rue

So apparently is has some effect on breast tissue, but maybe not for every one.

Cat86- i was thinking that i might add FG to my program, since i had some really good swelling when i switched from the greenbush kit #2 to PM. Ill add it to the times that im not using PM.

I hope you luck on your growth!!! Big Grin

Miss JIBERISH

Once again you do not understand estrogen dominance or the definition of estrogen dominance........if your definition were correct your premise would be correct. The problem is how your how defining estrogen dominance is not estrogen dominance....the term was coined and defined before the forum came along..... once again you are incorrect http://estrogendominance.net/

This is simple enough and may straighten you out.

modulators and or adaptagens are not part the equation

j

"Estrogen Dominance refers to state of imbalanced ratio between estrogen and progesterone" and phyotoestrogens mimic estrogen effects in the body. So too much may give symptoms of estrogen dominance. Studies only show it will reduce an existing estrogen dominance if a weak phytoestrogen is used to block the receptor.

Estrogen dominance was never even my main point about this arguement. It was just about balancing your hormones to maintain your monthly cycles. Because if you stay on PM without break it may extend, or over extend your follicular phase.

If you bothered to read anything and weren't so stubborn and cocky you have noticed this. Instead of ranting about what progesterone is and other off topic comments. But you are miss thinks she knows everything and needs to show it by using a condescending tone all the time. If you really are in the medical profession. I feel sorry anyone that will need to depend you for their health.

Jiberish now I believe you are a congenital nitwit not worthy of my time or anyone elses!!!!!!

You fail so you resort to name calling...So sad...

Here is a tip, go to google scholar and look at the published articles on PM and excessive phytoestrogen intake.
Then take a piece of humble pie.

Cat86, you are convincing me in trying Fenugreek with PM. Since you are not cycling PM, do you have menstrual cycles?

Well when I was on a low dose of PM yeah. I'm on the pill so I'll find out in a week or so if I will have my period while on a high dose of PM. So far ive been on the pill for almost a year and my period usually is super light and only last like 3 days

Hi Cat86. You have me interested in taking fenugreek with pm too. I understand that you don't cycle your pm and take it all month. So do I. Do you take the fenugreek all month as well and how much fenugreek are you taking?

(05-03-2012, 01:57 AM)jennifer5519pm Wrote:  LISTEN UP GOOFBALL...........I'M RUDE BECAUSE YOUR WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE

TRY SOME FORMAL ENDOCRINOLOGY EDUCATION............YOU DON'T HAVE ANY....I DO............THIS IS WHY YOUR IN THE "GOOFY ZONE."

I PREFER YOU BE INSULTED THEN SPREAD NON-SENSE AROUND THE FORUM

NO EDUCATION EQUALS "HORSE SENSE" YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF THE "GOOFIE ZONE"...............EDUCATION

INDEED YOUR WELCOME

Dear Miss jennifer5519pm,

Welcome to the Goofy Zone.

What formal education in endocrinology do you have?

Respectfully,

Wahaika

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon