Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noggleberry Cup Size Question

Hola Wanting!!!

The M cups are a good length & width for an average bust... I personally feel they are standard... I think once there is a sustained amount of swelling someone would want to go up to a larger pump but M is for smaller B's and C's or larger A's...

I had a contoured small cup you can see it in my program thread (different company) and though it was small and I filled it quickly, suction was strange due to the contour around the bust where I have no natural cleavage...

I am a 34B which translates to a 32C but a slightly larger ribcage... I was thinking in a month or two when I am ready to upgrade if I should skip the large and go to the contoured lrg but I was over on the NB forum and in addition to the shape the cup itself is larger

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...3699;image

What Lucy said:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...l#msg28281

Also I read...

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...258.0.html

There was another link but I cant find it right now... it was about if you can almost fit a cup but not well enough for suction pre-pump with a smaller cup for 20minutes or so then switch to the larger cup and continue the session as usual... But I guess that would still mean you'd have to order a smaller size if the CL didnt fit.

Please let me know how they fit you because i'd like to skip ahead and pre-pump or use both the CL and M!!!

Water your lovelies it helps them grow!!!

Thank you SO much for the detailed info. I've been doing some reading and it seems like dome sizes are so different for everyone, and there are so many variables that play into what dome size is best for each person. I don't have the extra cash right now to buy a smaller size, so wish me well on trying the CL's. I do have some extra fat around the breast tissue area, so I'm hoping that will work with me.

Good Luck!!!

I say that for YOU & ME (lol) I will check in on you later to see how they are working out hopefully I'll upgrade to those...

I went ahead and ordered the M domes about a week ago now. I can't wait to get them and try it out! I'll let you guys know how they fit when they get here Big Grin

Ahh so I just received my NB yesterday! And my PM! Perfect timing for bothSmile I started both yesterday night, and I am noggling at this very moment! I had some difficulty with it yesterday, and didn't really understand how to get/keep suction, but its working really well today! I am sooo glad I got the M domes... good call ItMeansPure! Im already about an inch from the top of the domes. Wow is the sizing system on the noggleberry site off. Im a small A and fit the M perfectly.

I am really optimistic about my whole program! I'll keep everyone updated Smile

Good Job!!!

I am glad that its working for you!!! I fill mine about the same I say in 3 weeks to a month I will be needing to upgrade. After close to 2 weeks of NB: Not sure if this will make sense but the skin that touches the dome was pumping up to 1inch after 2hrs now its up to 2inches after 2 hours of pumping and my nips are touching the tops of the domes getting smashed in!!!
Not maintaining the swelling for what seems like long after but its still early...

I am REALLY interested in PM so let me know how thats going for you, I am afraid I will mess up my cycle because of the strength of it, my main supplement right now is FG and I love it for now...

Happy pumping

My NB came in the mail today, wow fast shipping! Anyway, of course I ripped open the box right away and tried it out. The right dome works perfect, but for some reason I have to hold the left one or it looses suction. Maybe I'm shaped weird on that side? No swelling, but I went real easy with it the first time around. I only applied just enough presure to feel a slight pull, and I did pump and release for 2 ten minutes sessions. Just thought I would be cautious the first time to see how my body would react. I'm thinking some camper's tape might help hold the suction better. I'll try it and let you all know. I plan to make a "nipple stopper" like someone suggested, I can see how my areolas could enlarge if I don't do something, and taping them does not seem practical.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon