Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noggleberry Cup Size Question

Hi there,

I have been doing a lot of research, and I think I am ready to order my first noggleberry! Actually, it is my first NBE program ever. My question is... can I order the medium domes and use those the whole time, even if I should be starting out with small domes and working my way up to medium (I am a 32A)? Is there any harm in starting out with the medium domes? What are potential complications?

Thanks!!

Kristyn

If you feel you"ll need a small get small... You may be able to massage and get enough suction in M domes but it may require overpumping to get them to stay on... Starting off on a bad foot is not good but I think if you have decent chest measurement 28 you may be able to get the M system just using one at a time not overpumping, massaging before and after and using plenty of oil...

Im not sure about your finances but maybe buy the M system and if it gets frustrating for you order one small cup to get you started...

Hope this helps in any way... Breast of luck to you!!!

Thanks! That does help a lot actually... I think I may get the small and medium together... they really aren't all that expensive, and I'll want to go to the medium eventually anyway.

Below Bust I am 31.5 and On Bust I am 33.5 (I am not sure how accurate these measurements are as I used a regular tape measure for this)... I am very tall (5'10.5") and slim (135lbs). This is why I was thinking I might be able to start out with medium? Even though my bust is small, I have a lot of width across my chest for growth. 9cm for the small does not seem very wide to me for my stature... Do you think, in this case, I would still have to use one dome at a time? Sorry if this doesn't make any sense... I really do not know much about how the system actually works lol

If you still think its a good idea to start out with small then I think I will. I want to make this experience as easy and pain-free as possible.

Kristyn

To me it sounds as if M should be fine for you... My underbust measures around 29 and my bust is 33-34... I am using a small cup right now and it is not as effective as a larger dome would be, though it does work for now...

I'd say stick to what makes you feel comfortable, its all mind over matter from what your measurements are if a M doesnt fit right off hand it should within a few weeks...

Happy Pumping and Keep me updated!!!
Big Grin 

Thanks ItMeansPure, I think I'll go ahead and order the medium system! Big Grin

My medium domes are AWESOME did you get yours yet? We are very similar in size and I get great suction... I was just checking in on you, I hope yours work out well too!!!

Happy Pumping!

I just noticed in the NBE Marketplace forum that someone was trying to sell 2 Noogleberry small cups.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10273

And here are links to two people who are trying to sell medium Noogleberry cups in the NBE Marketplace. So whichever size you ordered from Noogleberry, there's a chance you can buy the other size from someone in this site.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10727
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9443

Everyone here seems to be really knowledgeable about cup sizes, so I have a question. I see most people recommending the medium cups. I just ordered mine the other day and ordered the large contoured (I am a full B, almost a C). Will the large be too big for me?

Im a 32C and i ordered the large domes, im pretty sure they are too big at this point. they don't stay in place unless im completely still, and even then i have to have a pillow under them to hold them in the right place to keep suction. I wanted to see if i could use an old sports bra similar to the Brava system, trying that out, not working as well as id hoped for i think i should have gotten the med domes. Just my experience, ill be ordering the med domes here soon once i have some funds!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon