Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust Boom Anyone??

Tongue 

Hey Ladies,

I have tried taking pills but I they did not work for me only because I am an athlete. I trained 5 days a week for at least 2 hrs. But I do want to try again. Surgery is not an option. My boyfriend loves my breast but I just feel like every time he go to touch them they disappear. He has such big hands he makes me feel extra tiny lol. I am a 32A, 20 years of age. I did purchase the Noogleberry. I have been doing it for two months and at least 2 hrs each day. A little bit of growth not much.

(16-02-2012, 10:23 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Has anyone had results from taking Bust Boom? They are rather slightly pricey. I wonder if the pics are real.

http://www.bustboom.com/

The proprietary formula of Bust-Boom!™ contains: Cnicus Benedictus, Cimicifuga Racemosa, Tumera Diffusa, Taraxaci Herba, Foeniculum Vulgare, Serenoa Repens, Nasturtium Officinale, Dioscorea Billosa, and Dong Quai Extract.

dong quai should cause breastr growth the rest are ?

Totally useless

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon