Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie using PM for BE!

Im starting to get frustrated now with my program Sad . I ran out of PM cream but I just started 2 jobs so now I have the money to buy my boobie products haha. I ran out of my MSM pretty quickly because it was only 60 capsules in the bottle and I was taking 4 pills a day. I should be getting my period sometime in the next couple of days and I feel like my boobs are getting smaller when its usually the other way around. My size really goes up and down depending on the day, whats up with that?? Yesterday they felt huge, today they feel small. Ive been taking 1000mg of PM all month, and since I lost last month when I stopped PM for my period, I decided to take 500 mg of PM this month so I am able to get my period. I also started Fenugreek today. Its 650 mg and the bottle says to take 2 capsules 2 to 3 times a day but I will be taking 1 capsule 2 times a day so I can increase it slowly. I dont know why I am not growing like I was last month? I believe Im smaller than I was when I took my last picture. Did I ramp up too quickly? (I was taking 1000 mg of ainterol off the bat). Incase this is true, hopefully my week of only 500 mg of PM will fix that. Should I be cycling? (Im too afraid to stop PM because Im afraid Im going to lose what little I gained, plus im on bcp so i dont ovulate). I was reading Ginie's program and I saw she was doing PC as well as PM, could my progesterone be low? UGH this is so frustrating and I need help and dont know what to do Sad Im sorry this is so long and probably confusing! Here is what Im planning on doing right now. Today is Thursday and I will be doing this schedule until Sunday.

AM
500mg PM
650mg Fenugreek
Hair, skin, and nails multivitamin

PM before bed
massage with oil
650mg Fenugreek

Sunday I will start:
AM
500mg PM
650mg Fenugreek
Hair, skin, and nails multivitamin

5:00PM
BCP

PM before bed
500mg PM
650mg Fenugreek
massage

Someone please help if they see something wrong! and also, can I take FG with PM or do they have to be taken separately? and when can I increase my dosage?

Good news:
its been about 4 days since i started FG and I started to ramp up my dosage a couple of days ago. I am now taking 3 FG capsules instead of 2 and im starting to feel sore and also getting some swelling. Im going to stay at 3 for awhile until i feel like i need to ramp up again. I dont want to increase it too fast because im afraid i will plateau again.

Ive been experimenting with dosages lately and how they make me feel. I realized that 2 fenugreeks make me swell more, and when i take one (either in the morning or at night) i dont get the same swelling i do with two (if this makes sense?) So, to keep the swelling I am going to take 2 in the morning and 2 before bed to keep the swelling going consistently instead of half of the day. I also forgot to add that I am drinking soymilk morning and night.

So far two fenugreek capsules with my daily PM is making me sore and more full so I will stay with this for awhile.

I know I keep changing my mind! haha

congrats on the growth!! I have the same problem where i feel almost deflated in the morning but at night i feel so much firmer. are you cycling your pm with bc? I'm on the bc patch and I am on my first month so i didn't cycle, I am just wondering if it will mess up my period that is due in about 2 days. Have you had any effect with making your period late?
Whispers

Rolleyes so i got what i asked for. I got a sudden growth spurt in the last couple of days and now my B cup bras are tight. I just need someone to help me figure out why i had this growth spurt and what i can do to keep this going! for two days i took 500 mg of maca because i felt that i was stalling because of my estrogen. Im not sure what was going on and what maca actually does (theres too many theories) but i just had a feeling. Then one day i was so tired that i didnt take my pills in the evening. The day after i forgot my pills, i was soooo sore. i dont get why when i have my period and take the same amount and i dont grow but when im not on my period and i take half of my pills i grow. now my bras are fitting tight after this screwy weekend and i dont know what i did to gain so much! i need an expert Huh haha

I started growing again after a month of losing my growth. Take it from me, DO NOT TAKE OTHER PHYTOESTROGENS WITH PM. I made that mistake because I was taking fenugreek at the same time. I figured it was okay because the first week I took it with PM I swelled. After that I was losing my gain pretty rapidly and I was stressing out why. I figured it was the fenugreek and stopped completely. A couple of days later I got my swollen, sore boobs again! I also bought more pm cream recently and its definately helping. Im just happy I learned what I was doing wrong even though I had to start from scratch again Dodgy

Hi,

I don't take Fenugreek as I can't bear the smell.

I'm on a similar proramme to you, only started taking PM a week ago so too early to see any changes I think.

I am 1/2 inch bigger than the month before but until I've still got this same time next month, I'm trying to contain excitement.

Good luck and keep us all updated

Hello I'm back with some great news and new pictures yayy!
Ive kind of gotten lazy with NBE, maybe not lazy but not caring as much as I used to. Im just going through my routine of pills and if growth happens, great, if it doesn't I'm indifferent. I think this attitude has really helped me with my growth lately. Its the same as trying to lose weight. If you stress out about it more, you're not going to get the results you want, if you eat healthy and exercise like its nothing, you're going to get great results.

Anyway, I've upped my dosage to 3 PM pills a day, while sometimes using the cream if I remember to. Im fitting great into B-cup bras and I'm feeling great about my average sized boobs Big Grin .

I found a picture of me maybe a month before I started NBE (maybe I was sending it to my fiancee Tongue) and I believe this picture drove me crazy and led me to this site. I was so disgusted with what I saw and I've been disgusted ever since I can remember, some days I couldn't even look in the mirror because I would get so upset. The first picture is me probably 6-7 months ago before any NBE.The three are me from today and the picture with the bra is an unpadded B-cup bra.

I hope I'm helping somebody with this because I know all of you helped me so much that I am now a cup size (maybe a little more) bigger.

It would not let me put in another picture but here is the one with the bra

Well done - this is such a good thread!! Keep it up Smile Me wants boobies!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon