Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie using PM for BE!

Smile 

Hi everyone!
Im new to breastnexus, ive been stalking for a week and then i decided i wanted to make an account and be apart of the boobie family! Big Grin Here are some of my stats (for right now)
Im 22
5'3
120-125 pounds
34a (small 34b when im getting my period)
on loestrin 24 fe bcp

i would love to have a c but ill be happy with some cleavage.
ill post some pictures when i gather up the nerve to, i just dont want anyone i know im on here! my fiance knows im doing BE. my insecurities regarding my breasts have resulted in jealousy issues with my fiance even though he loves me the way i am. i always think he'll leave me for a woman with bigger breasts and he tells me over and over again he wont but im just so insecure.

last year i blindly tried to do my own BE using SP, WY, and FG. i only did it for a couple of months but i didnt even get any soreness while doing it.
i believe i have low estrogen levels even on bcp, because i had blood tests which showed im low in estrogen but they did not elaborate. when im not on bcp i have frequent heavy periods.

i just started NBE again yesterday and im using ainterol PM pills, one in the morning and one before bed. i also started massaging my breasts with coconut oil, once in the morning and once before bed.

so right now my schedule is
AM
500mg PM
coconut oil massage
daily multivitamin for women

PM
BCP
500mg PM
coconut oil massage

im on a very limited budget so i really cant spend money on any more pills or creams. i just use what i have in the house and i decided to purchase PM because i was so desperate.
i have flaxseed oil in the house, so i was wondering if that would be good to add to my regimen or if it would counteract with the PM. i also want to buy a cream when i get more money, so i wanted to know what cream will work the best?
if anybody knows if i should make any changes pleaaase let me know!Tongue

here are some pictures of my third day using PM and massage. i havent seen any growth yet but they seem very full considering i finished my period last week and my fullness usually disappears at this time.

WOW yh they are a lovely round shape for only an a-b
im using pm too
best of luck with your program id say pm definitely works but takes time id suggest adding a cheap hair skin and nails multi vitamin(most supermarkets do their own brand i use sainsburys)

thank you!Blush i like my shape too, i just hope it doesnt get messed up with NBE
any reason why i should take the hair, skin, and nails vitamins? would it help with breast growth?

In short, yes it will! I don't know was 34B bras you are trying that are too big for you, but you look like you would fill out some of my 34B's perfectly!

(02-02-2012, 12:46 AM)francesca22 Wrote:  thank you!Blush i like my shape too, i just hope it doesnt get messed up with NBE
any reason why i should take the hair, skin, and nails vitamins? would it help with breast growth?

yh it should help because you need enough of the right vitamins and minerals to grow any multi vitamin will help but hair skin and nails are a bit better because they are balanced specially to help with skin so will help with things like collagen production also healthier skin will help avoid any possible stretch marks from growing.

and most nbe only effects shape in a good way i think i have alot more cleavage and lift than before

okay! so ill take the hair skin and nails multi instead of the multivitamin that im taking now.

So its not even a week on PM and I'm so sore! My 34a is noticably tighter, and my fiance told me they look fuller on the bottom and feel firmer. I also just started a new bcp (loestrin 24 fe, I was on ocella for 3 years before) this week and I hope its not just swelling from that Sad . Ill take pictures in another week to see if there is any visible growth.

So ive been taking PM for a little over three weeks now and i definitely feel like theyre getting bigger already. My bras are getting tighter, i even have markers around the breast from being so tight sometimes! Some days i feel like they got huge and others i feel like they got smaller but its probably me being paranoid. Does anybody else feel this? They feel bigger after i take the capsules but in the morning when i wake up i feel like the results are gone. I just got PM cream and i started taking it immediately. I am going to use it twice a day on my smaller breast and once a day on my bigger one to even it out a little, but still get growth from the bigger one. My left one isnt as round as my right one and i think its because of my muscles underneath. For some reason my chest is very muscular in that i can flex them like the rock haha Smile . I think thats why my shape is a little different on the left. These pictures were taken today (more than three weeks from the start of my program). Sorry for the crappy quality, these were taken from my phone because i cant find my camera! Angry

My program is now
AM
BCP
500MG PM
Hair, skin, and nails vitamin
PM cream massage on smaller breast

5:00
Hair, skin, and nails vitamin (the recommended amount is 3 pills a day)

PM before bed
500MG PM
Hair, skin, and nails vitamin
PM cream massage on both breasts

oh booyyyy
so it the end of my first month on PM. Im supposed to be getting my period tomorrow so I stopped PM today. My birth control only has 4 inactive days so I think Im going to stop PM on the first inactive day. I added Maca Root by Nature's Herbs. I will be taking 1000 mg of maca in the morning. I want to experiment if that will work on my non-PM days. I am still using the PM cream twice a day as well. I was scared I wasnt going to get growth if i stopped PM since its my first month but let me tell you im SORE!
I also went bra shopping the other day, and now I officially own and completely fill out a 34B! Im soooo so happy. I measured myself today and I am a little over 35 inches and when i started I was 34 inches, so there's no doubt I grew.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon