Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MSM and natural breast growth

Thanks!

I really want to try it but I'm worried about spotting Tongue I'm on bc pills and I've heard of girl that have had spotting and/or earlier periods (not sure if it was just them or the bc pills). I guess I'm just really reluctant if that's the case b/c I'm going to start UB next week and I know that I'll probably spot bc of those too Tongue. I guess I'm asking if you've ever had any issues with MSM? Also have you just had growth from that alone??

Hey Kira I have never noticed any hormonal issues whilst using MSM.Just less aches, less pms cramps and hair skin nail improvements. You can try for a week and see how it affects you.

Hello here is an informative link that maybe helpful about MSM
http://altmedangel.com/msm.htm
Please consider taking Molybdenum if you don't already while taking a MSM supplement.

Never heard of Molybdenum, haven't been taking MSM for long but I'm glad you brought it up. Thanks Kassy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon