Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MSM and natural breast growth

Can someone please give me some information on MSM?  What does it do and what role does it play in NBE?  Someone suggested it to me and I haven't been able to find much about what role in plays in all of this. 
If anyone has read any of my previous posts they know I have been at this for over four cycles now with just an inch of growth achieved early on.  I have ramped up to 3000mg of all of my herbs based on the fact that while I breastfed I was a big C cup.  Its only been a week and a half on those doses and my breasts feel full and are shaped a little differently so maybe I am on my way.  We'll see.....

(19-01-2012, 04:23 PM)wantboobsbad Wrote:  Can someone please give me some information on MSM? What does it do and what role does it play in NBE? Someone over on nbelab suggested it to me and I haven't been able to find much about what role in plays in all of this.
If anyone has read any of my previous posts they know I have been at this for over four cycles now with just an inch of growth achieved early on. I have ramped up to 3000mg of all of my herbs based on the fact that while I breastfed I was a big C cup. Its only been a week and a half on those doses and my breasts feel full and are shaped a little differently so maybe I am on my way. We'll see.....

MSM provides sulphur for healthy tissue growth, it "feeds" your tissue what it needs. It helps provide nutrients to synthesize collagen in your body. Basically MSM is building block or "food" for your tissues. It is also rumored / believed to help maintain your breasts after reaching goal-size. I take 2,000mg a day (it is also great for your hair) some people here take up to 9,000mg a day, I say start with 2,000mg a day and take more if you feel the need

Thanks for your response. I guess its worth a try and see if it helps!

i had read about MSM within these posts but didnt know what it was, so i looked it up online, i also found this in a non related site (for hair) and was interested to see what they had to say about it. some (according to the thread were taking 3000 mg/day.) . Interesting..

www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=130716&page=7

I started taking MSM powder 2 years ago because my joints ached badly. At first (few days) I had headaches but you must start with a low dose. The benefits have been no joint pain, better skin and faster hair and nail growth. My friend takes it for menstrual cramps, which it has helped I have none of those now.

I have heard it has grown boobs for some people but I have not noticed that. I take 5000mg a day now. But I started on about 500mg. Powder is better as you can see its purity immediately, it should dissolve to nothing in liquid.

I might have to look into getting some of this stuff. I'm starting to get some good breast growth, so if it could help keep this growth, that'd be great! (Plus, I've messed up my hair so much, this would help fix it grow faster and healthier, too!)

Hey Doll, it definitely helps with the hair skin and nails. MSM is sulphur so that's why it is so beneficial. I also take biotin but check that is okay with all the other herbs/pills etc. Isabelle will be able to tell us!

High doses of biotin can affect acne prone skin so check this also first, but yes that made my hair super strong too. Other hair tips are using cassia obovata colourless henna to strengthen the shaft and aid hair growth. Sea kelp bioferment added to a water bottle and sprayed on is also good for stimulating hair growth. These are all things I do so I know they work.

Good luck with the boobies and the hair Doll!

I was thinking of getting Source Natural's MSM w/Vit C but I wasn't sure if I should get the powder or the tablet...I know you can see the purity in the powder bc it dissolves in water, but does really give better results than the pill form or are they the same? I guess I was just curious bc the pill form contains Molybdenum while the powder has just MSM and Vit C Tongue

(06-06-2012, 03:38 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Hey Doll, it definitely helps with the hair skin and nails. MSM is sulphur so that's why it is so beneficial. I also take biotin but check that is okay with all the other herbs/pills etc. Isabelle will be able to tell us!

High doses of biotin can affect acne prone skin so check this also first, but yes that made my hair super strong too. Other hair tips are using cassia obovata colourless henna to strengthen the shaft and aid hair growth. Sea kelp bioferment added to a water bottle and sprayed on is also good for stimulating hair growth. These are all things I do so I know they work.

Good luck with the boobies and the hair Doll!

Thanks for the tips! Yeah, I'm pretty sure Biotin is ok with my pills. I'm pretty sure most of the girls here with my regimen are also taking Biotin. I've never heard about it affecting acne-prone skin negatively, though. Most people have said it helps with their acne... :/

I'm spending so much money trying to get my boobs and butt to grow I haven't been spending any money trying to do anything with my hair! I feel so neglectful! But if I can take this MSM and help both things at once then it's a winner in my books! I'm going to look for this next time I'm at Vitamin Shoppe!

Kira I like the powder because I know that its pure. Pills/tablets are fine but I did test mine when I was taking them by either grinding them down and dissolving or just popping the capsule in a glass of water. They never came up as clear as the swansons powdered MSM I take.

PLus its one less pill to take I already pop about 10 supps a day don't want any more or I'll start rattling!

Doll I think the high doses of biotin cause issues for some acneic skin. Lower doses seem okay. But you will love MSM its one of my things I CANNOT live without! That and my zinc sunscreen!

I am considering some placantal pills sheep placenta but need a good resource, most are sooooo expensive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon