Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra to help move fat to your bust ...

(31-01-2014, 01:17 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 09:48 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 05:14 PM)Leanime Wrote:  Just found this really interesting reply to our "back fat" problem! Ita not fat, its breast tissue! If you have back fat but you're slim, the chances are you're wearing a cup size that is too small and a band size which is too big. Because you're breast tissue cant fit into the cup it 'migrates' to your back and eventually stays there! But this woman says it can be corrected by wearing your correct size...

http://www.thinandcurvy.com/2011/02/read...g.html?m=1

I'll update you all after a month of wearing my correct size and let you know how its going! Xxx

Ps ive tried the fat thing this morning and WOW the difference it makes in cleavage is outstanding! So much so the top I was going to wear to work I had to take off cause I felt self conscious at the amount of cleavage. Il definately keep this up along with more effort into the fat distrib massage Smile

Self concious of big boobie !! :O

Well not big :p but they looked bigger so I got all shy ha ha.

(31-01-2014, 01:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 05:14 PM)Leanime Wrote:  Just found this really interesting reply to our "back fat" problem! Ita not fat, its breast tissue! If you have back fat but you're slim, the chances are you're wearing a cup size that is too small and a band size which is too big. Because you're breast tissue cant fit into the cup it 'migrates' to your back and eventually stays there! But this woman says it can be corrected by wearing your correct size...

I'll update you all after a month of wearing my correct size and let you know how its going! Xxx

Ps ive tried the fat thing this morning and WOW the difference it makes in cleavage is outstanding! So much so the top I was going to wear to work I had to take off cause I felt self conscious at the amount of cleavage. Il definately keep this up along with more effort into the fat distrib massage Smile

You big girl's blouse Big Grin
If they are too big for you , donate them to be Wink

(31-01-2014, 02:22 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Yes I am a big girls blouse :p when I get bigger il gladly share with you! Share and share alike I say Smile

(31-01-2014, 03:56 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 09:48 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ps ive tried the fat thing this morning and WOW the difference it makes in cleavage is outstanding! So much so the top I was going to wear to work I had to take off cause I felt self conscious at the amount of cleavage. Il definately keep this up along with more effort into the fat distrib massage :)

You big girl's blouse :D
If they are too big for you , donate them to be ;)

Yes I am a big girls blouse :p when I get bigger il gladly share with you! Share and share alike I say :)

Aaawww you are so sweet :) hugz :)
You don't want to share my miniature boobies :(

(31-01-2014, 08:22 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 01:17 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Self concious of big boobie !! :O

Yes I am a big girls blouse :p when I get bigger il gladly share with you! Share and share alike I say Smile

Aaawww you are so sweet Smile hugz Smile
You don't want to share my miniature boobies Sad

We will both get there mymoobs ! X

(31-01-2014, 08:28 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 08:22 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 01:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Well not big :p but they looked bigger so I got all shy ha ha.

Aaawww you are so sweet Smile hugz Smile
You don't want to share my miniature boobies Sad

We will both get there mymoobs ! X

Yup . Patience is name of game .

I know, it makes the difference between cup sizes, I'm measured as 30D but with all my extra tissue I'm a DD! Xxx

(13-01-2014, 06:15 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(13-01-2014, 05:04 AM)Koko Wrote:  I've been reading lots of information on why and how Japanese women were so successful in growing from A's to C's, B's to D's etc.

And talking about bras, they also have a Bust Up Night Bra or Sleeping bra to keep all breast tissue in place while you sleep. I ordered one from Rakuten and will surely try if it does make a difference.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/arw/i...wsehist_en

Could you upload a pic when you get it! Smile I brought a fat distribution bra off amazon or ebay, but its way too small and the weirdest looking contraption I've ever seen! That's the drawback to buying these things online, the Asian sizing is soo small Sad

This is the Japanese sleep bra I bought off Rakuten. It has quite a tight band but now that it has stretched a little its not that bad. I got a small size for myself and its doing quite well in keeping my side boobs from falling into my arm pits when I sleep. I just removed the pink bow. Im not a ribbon & bow kind of girl... Big Grin

(31-01-2014, 01:36 PM)Koko Wrote:  
(13-01-2014, 06:15 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(13-01-2014, 05:04 AM)Koko Wrote:  I've been reading lots of information on why and how Japanese women were so successful in growing from A's to C's, B's to D's etc.

And talking about bras, they also have a Bust Up Night Bra or Sleeping bra to keep all breast tissue in place while you sleep. I ordered one from Rakuten and will surely try if it does make a difference.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/arw/i...wsehist_en

Could you upload a pic when you get it! Smile I brought a fat distribution bra off amazon or ebay, but its way too small and the weirdest looking contraption I've ever seen! That's the drawback to buying these things online, the Asian sizing is soo small Sad

This is the Japanese sleep bra I bought off Rakuten. It has quite a tight band but now that it has stretched a little its not that bad. I got a small size for myself and its doing quite well in keeping my side boobs from falling into my arm pits when I sleep. I just removed the pink bow. Im not a ribbon & bow kind of girl... Big Grin

OHH that's a good idea! I couldn't wear it if its tight esp at night but that's really cool, it actually looks really comforterable.
Yesterday by just pulling in the fat (what little there is)under my arms into the cups and adjusting it during the day to get it back in there. At the end of the day my boobs actually had a much nicer shape, I was soo excited. It wore off after a few hours but you can see how by doing it long term it could work

(31-01-2014, 11:03 AM)Leanime Wrote:  I know, it makes the difference between cup sizes, I'm measured as 30D but with all my extra tissue I'm a DD! Xxx

Lea I'm hopeless with measuring and bra sizes, what size do you think I am: im 30 under bust and 34 over (that's without wearing a bra but my overbust is 34.6 wearing a non padded bra) ?
Thanks, our sizing is a little different over here, I'm supposedly a 10b

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon