Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra to help move fat to your bust ...

Il be first in line when somone invents the belly to boob fat ! Would have perfect boobs Sad

(30-01-2014, 02:48 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Il be first in line when somone invents the belly to boob fat ! Would have perfect boobs Sad

Me too Ella Big Grin

(30-01-2014, 02:49 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 02:48 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Il be first in line when somone invents the belly to boob fat ! Would have perfect boobs Sad

Me too Ella Big Grin

You know I read up on that fat distribution massage and its a legitimate procedure done in Thailand? Women actually see results within a few sessions and you u need to end it with a cold water treatment on the breasts. Il be DAMNED if its worked for me though but granted im very inconsistant with it :s

Just found this really interesting reply to our "back fat" problem! Ita not fat, its breast tissue! If you have back fat but you're slim, the chances are you're wearing a cup size that is too small and a band size which is too big. Because you're breast tissue cant fit into the cup it 'migrates' to your back and eventually stays there! But this woman says it can be corrected by wearing your correct size...

http://www.thinandcurvy.com/2011/02/read...g.html?m=1

I'll update you all after a month of wearing my correct size and let you know how its going! Xxx

(30-01-2014, 03:02 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 02:49 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Me too Ella Big Grin

You know I read up on that fat distribution massage and its a legitimate procedure done in Thailand? Women actually see results within a few sessions and you u need to end it with a cold water treatment on the breasts. Il be DAMNED if its worked for me though but granted im very inconsistant with it :s
i seen that article on the web

(30-01-2014, 05:14 PM)Leanime Wrote:  Just found this really interesting reply to our "back fat" problem! Ita not fat, its breast tissue! If you have back fat but you're slim, the chances are you're wearing a cup size that is too small and a band size which is too big. Because you're breast tissue cant fit into the cup it 'migrates' to your back and eventually stays there! But this woman says it can be corrected by wearing your correct size...

I'll update you all after a month of wearing my correct size and let you know how its going! Xxx
wow cool article, I will try that scooping then, I've tried it a couple of times and I end up with heaps more cleavage, maybe I have more underarm fat than I thought and I can tell you I have realised now I have been wearing a size too small for years cause I just assumed I was the smallest cup size so this has confirmed abit for me.

(23-01-2014, 06:25 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I found this one on amazon, it cost me about $25 US and $34 all up to get sent to my country with currency conversion. But its the same rules, gather all your available fat (sadly I don't have any to add) and it has a layer of magnets apparently to promote growth (or circulation perhaps). Its uncomforterable AS ALL HELL cause its tight but that's the point I guess. But a much cheaper option to say bradelis which is what I really wanted to get Sad

That is super cute, Ella! No one ever said womens clothing were comfortable! lol

(30-01-2014, 07:25 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(23-01-2014, 06:25 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I found this one on amazon, it cost me about $25 US and $34 all up to get sent to my country with currency conversion. But its the same rules, gather all your available fat (sadly I don't have any to add) and it has a layer of magnets apparently to promote growth (or circulation perhaps). Its uncomforterable AS ALL HELL cause its tight but that's the point I guess. But a much cheaper option to say bradelis which is what I really wanted to get Sad

That is super cute, Ella! No one ever said womens clothing were comfortable! lol

Gawd you got that right ha ha. That other contraption (brace fat distribution thing) I was talking about.. tried it on last night , felt like I was wearing some sort of horse girdle. It was like I was waiting for someone to attach leish or a rein and take me for a ride!! If you saw a picture youd know what I mean lol needless to say it ended in very sore shoulders :p WONT be wearing that again in a hurry...

(30-01-2014, 05:14 PM)Leanime Wrote:  Just found this really interesting reply to our "back fat" problem! Ita not fat, its breast tissue! If you have back fat but you're slim, the chances are you're wearing a cup size that is too small and a band size which is too big. Because you're breast tissue cant fit into the cup it 'migrates' to your back and eventually stays there! But this woman says it can be corrected by wearing your correct size...

Ps ive tried the fat thing this morning and WOW the difference it makes in cleavage is outstanding! So much so the top I was going to wear to work I had to take off cause I felt self conscious at the amount of cleavage. Il definately keep this up along with more effort into the fat distrib massage Smile

(30-01-2014, 09:48 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Ps ive tried the fat thing this morning and WOW the difference it makes in cleavage is outstanding! So much so the top I was going to wear to work I had to take off cause I felt self conscious at the amount of cleavage. Il definately keep this up along with more effort into the fat distrib massage Smile

Self concious of big boobie !! :O

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon