Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra to help move fat to your bust ...

(13-01-2014, 05:04 AM)Koko Wrote:  I've been reading lots of information on why and how Japanese women were so successful in growing from A's to C's, B's to D's etc.

And talking about bras, they also have a Bust Up Night Bra or Sleeping bra to keep all breast tissue in place while you sleep. I ordered one from Rakuten and will surely try if it does make a difference.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/arw/i...wsehist_en

Could you upload a pic when you get it! Smile I brought a fat distribution bra off amazon or ebay, but its way too small and the weirdest looking contraption I've ever seen! That's the drawback to buying these things online, the Asian sizing is soo small Sad

Sure, Ellacraig. Smile

Hi Ellacraig
I've not worn mine in ages (months in fact). I think I wore it for about 2-5 hours on an evening for a couple of months but noticed no difference so I gave up.
I didn't wear it through the day because it made by boobs a very peculiar odd pointy shape.
Though, perhaps I shoudl have stayed with it for about 6 months. If I find of any success stories I will defo try it again for the 6 months................ Smile

Good evening ladies!

I thought I would finally stop lurking and participate in some discussions. This thread in particular is of interest to me as I have been fat brushing on and off for about ten years now. I learned about it on an AOL forum of all places when I was looking into NBE. There was someone on there who tailor made bras specifically for this purpose. I could not afford one at the time so I used regular bras and scooped as much fat as I could. The trick is having full cups, with room to grow, and an underwire to give support and structure. Then pulling all fat from under your arms and ribcage down into the bra. DO NOT pull fat up from under your breasts or you will confuse the shape.

I did see moderate results even though I did not get to wear a bra for very long as I am a biological male. I have recently overcome my reservations and started wearing nothing but lingerie, and I must say that I feel so liberated! This site has also helped my confidence immensely.

Anyway, I always scoop fat when I put on my bra and periodically throughout the day as necessary and I am now approaching a B cup. I would love to take BO or PM but would like to keep things working for my wife; she is very supportive and has known about my cross-dressing since we met. I ordered a magic bra today to see if it will quicken the results. I wish I could find the person who made those bras though! If I remember correctly, it was conical in shape and looked very much like a vintage bullet bra with extra elastic strips in the cups to facilitate the effect of fat migration from key areas.

I will take some measurements and perhaps a few pics and post results of my renewed brushing and binding program.

[attachment=5235]I found this one on amazon, it cost me about $25 US and $34 all up to get sent to my country with currency conversion. But its the same rules, gather all your available fat (sadly I don't have any to add) and it has a layer of magnets apparently to promote growth (or circulation perhaps). Its uncomforterable AS ALL HELL cause its tight but that's the point I guess. But a much cheaper option to say bradelis which is what I really wanted to get Sad

But it looks so nice on you. Wow. Smile

(23-01-2014, 01:53 PM)peggy Wrote:  But it looks so nice on you. Wow. Smile

Thanks Peggy. Its a shame its soo tight, I cant bear to have anything really tight around my chest, but if it does what it says its supposed to might be worth wearing for a few hours a day Smile

Wow these look amazing! I have plenty of extra "back fat"- nice haha. What are they actually called? I've put in fat distribution bra but amazon just crosses out the bra bit Dodgy xx

(29-01-2014, 04:51 PM)Leanime Wrote:  Wow these look amazing! I have plenty of extra "back fat"- nice haha. What are they actually called? I've put in fat distribution bra but amazon just crosses out the bra bit Dodgy xx

You know I brought one of those ones you just mentioned too! it was the most akward contraption I have ever seen! And way to small!! It was pretty cheap even with being sent to my country but then again I really don't have fat around the sides so rather pointless im thinking Sad
This one above is the "magnetic therapy bra", if you type that into a amazon it'll come up in the first page.

(29-01-2014, 06:14 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(29-01-2014, 04:51 PM)Leanime Wrote:  Wow these look amazing! I have plenty of extra "back fat"- nice haha. What are they actually called? I've put in fat distribution bra but amazon just crosses out the bra bit Dodgy xx

You know I brought one of those ones you just mentioned too! it was the most akward contraption I have ever seen! And way to small!! It was pretty cheap even with being sent to my country but then again I really don't have fat around the sides so rather pointless im thinking Sad
This one above is the "magnetic therapy bra", if you type that into a amazon it'll come up in the first page.
I want something that will shift fat from my belly to boobs Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon