Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra to help move fat to your bust ...

Ella, you have such a long, slim torso! Just lovely. I love both bras! They make your girls looks amazing. Smile You're really filling them out beautifully!

(07-03-2014, 09:13 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Ella, you have such a long, slim torso! Just lovely. I love both bras! They make your girls looks amazing. Smile You're really filling them out beautifully!

Thank you BB. I don't get as disheartened anymore when I have bra's like these. I think I've lost a little weight too and although I don't feel ive grown much since I started I don't feel I lost any with the kg weight loss Smile

If you got a chance to purchase the tshirt bra I cant speak highly enough of it! It has a real "uplift" to it, you cant help but feel curvey in it!

(07-03-2014, 09:17 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 09:13 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Ella, you have such a long, slim torso! Just lovely. I love both bras! They make your girls looks amazing. Smile You're really filling them out beautifully!

Thank you BB. I don't get as disheartened anymore when I have bra's like these. I think I've lost a little weight too and although I don't feel ive grown much since I started I don't feel I lost any with the kg weight loss Smile

If you got a chance to purchase the tshirt bra I cant speak highly enough of it! It has a real "uplift" to it, you cant help but feel curvey in it!

Glad the weight loss didn't set you back. Bras are such great confidence boosters, aren't they? I actually love these Asian shaping bras for that; it's amazing to see the cleavage you can get with them and know that it's all your breast tissue, no padding or pushup involved!

And oh my gosh, so many pretty bras on that link you shared. *drools*

You really do look great in those bras! You could be a lingerie model. Blush

(07-03-2014, 09:31 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 09:17 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Glad the weight loss didn't set you back. Bras are such great confidence boosters, aren't they? I actually love these Asian shaping bras for that; it's amazing to see the cleavage you can get with them and know that it's all your breast tissue, no padding or pushup involved!

And oh my gosh, so many pretty bras on that link you shared. *drools*

You really do look great in those bras! You could be a lingerie model. Blush

Your absolutely right there BB it is your breast tissue that's poking out the top yes Smile And the way I see it... models wear bras to enhance their shape not hide it, just like we do, its not cheating in my eyes! And most importantly!!!!
At the end of the day in our everyday lives we aren't running around topless like the natives do lol
People are/will see us in bras not without so why not buy one that accentuates your figure!
Ps thank you for the lovely compliment Smile

Ella you look absolutely amazing in these bras. Your figure is to die for. I noticed immediately that you lost a bit of weight (your waist is a bit slimmer I think) but your boobs still look beautiful. Smile

And thanks for posting the measurements. I believe I should have ordered the 34 A bra and not the 36 A one. Sad

(07-03-2014, 09:58 PM)peggy Wrote:  Ella you look absolutely amazing in these bras. Your figure is to die for. I noticed immediately that you lost a bit of weight (your waist is a bit slimmer I think) but your boobs still look beautiful. Smile

And thanks for posting the measurements. I believe I should have ordered the 34 A bra and not the 36 A one. Sad

Thank you sweet Peggy Smile *hugs*
Look if it helps any the band on the 34 is way to small for me! I have one very long strap extender just to be able to wear it.. So that said hopefully the band/cup will fit you. Im still more comfy in the b cups and you're a b now so it should fit you fine! Smile

Ella can you send me the link where you bought your second bra from aliexpress? I mean the one in 34A which took only two weeks to arrive? THANKS.

(07-03-2014, 10:06 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thank you sweet Peggy Smile *hugs*
Look if it helps any the band on the 34 is way to small for me! I have one very long strap extender just to be able to wear it.. So that said hopefully the band/cup will fit you. Im still more comfy in the b cups and you're a b now so it should fit you fine! Smile

Thanks for the info. Smile Maybe it would be better to wait until I FINALLY receive my 36A bra Dodgy and then I can see how it fits and decide whether to buy 34A or 34B.

Do you take your measurement with a bra or braless?

(07-03-2014, 10:07 PM)peggy Wrote:  Ella can you send me the link where you bought your second bra from aliexpress? I mean the one in 34A which took only two weeks to arrive? THANKS.

Of course, anything for you Peggy Wink

Ok heres the link straight out of "my orders" that I have purchased, from memory I had to select a "34" then select an "a" cup size and purchased that way

Sorry i'l try again, its going to give you my log in so need to log out then post the link, wont be long

(07-03-2014, 10:10 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 10:06 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thank you sweet Peggy Smile *hugs*

Thanks for the info. Smile Maybe it would be better to wait until I FINALLY receive my 36A bra Dodgy and then I can see how it fits and decide whether to buy 34A or 34B.

Do you take your measurement with a bra or braless?

Yes you are right. I'd defiantely follow up again and yes do wait for the 36 because id be surprised if it didn't fit! And if it doesn't my goodness $6 and free shipping - jeepers cant beat that. The measurements I posted were not wearing a bra.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Hong...48880.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon