Bra to help move fat to your bust ...

(07-03-2014, 01:12 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 12:39 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 12:14 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 12:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 12:08 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Grab and pull :p

Thats right!! *evillaughs*....
Actually I do that 2 times a day as part of massage Smile

Thats good Smile now im on the no more tight bras bandwagon its certainly made it harder but still a worthwhile exercise Smile
Aaaweee I loved the look of those bras Sad

You know what! I just put it on and its soooo beautifullllll- I JUST HAVE TO WEAR IT TOMORROW!!! ohh I think I love it even more than my wine! Il just wear it as loose as I can for a few hours Smile

(07-03-2014, 12:06 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I just wanted to say as much as i like my fat transfer bras i really dont see why one cant apply the same principle to their everyday bras- user discretion to the style of course!

I pull the side underarm fat into the cups of my everday bras now and find its quite effective, the only problem being you need to adjust it back in periodically during the day.

I encourage people to try it. The difference it makes is really noticeable and im starting to get compliments now about how my breasts look now.

Just wanted to share the love Smile

Hmm, I dunno, Ella. I've actually done that for years with my bras, but I don't think it makes as much of a difference as these shaping bras do. I notice with these bras, I don't have any back fat. It all stays up in the cups, because the wires extend up to the armpit.

You can probably get a minor effect scooping throughout the day with a regular underwire bra, but it won't be quite as effective as these, I don't think. But that's just my opinion!

(07-03-2014, 06:24 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 12:06 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I just wanted to say as much as i like my fat transfer bras i really dont see why one cant apply the same principle to their everyday bras- user discretion to the style of course!

I pull the side underarm fat into the cups of my everday bras now and find its quite effective, the only problem being you need to adjust it back in periodically during the day.

I encourage people to try it. The difference it makes is really noticeable and im starting to get compliments now about how my breasts look now.

Just wanted to share the love Smile

Hmm, I dunno, Ella. I've actually done that for years with my bras, but I don't think it makes as much of a difference as these shaping bras do. I notice with these bras, I don't have any back fat. It all stays up in the cups, because the wires extend up to the armpit.

You can probably get a minor effect scooping throughout the day with a regular underwire bra, but it won't be quite as effective as these, I don't think. But that's just my opinion!

Oh youre absolutely right. But I have found a lot of my normal bras work really well esp a couple I have brought recently but yes it depends on style and you do have to reposition which is a nuisance :s

It's definitely worth replicating with your everyday bras! I've even always done it with my wireless sports bras that I wear to bed. I actually don't mind repositioning throughout the day. I love my boobies and don't mind handling them a lot. Tongue

(07-03-2014, 05:57 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 01:12 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 12:39 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 12:14 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 12:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Thats right!! *evillaughs*....
Actually I do that 2 times a day as part of massage Smile

Thats good Smile now im on the no more tight bras bandwagon its certainly made it harder but still a worthwhile exercise Smile
Aaaweee I loved the look of those bras Sad

You know what! I just put it on and its soooo beautifullllll- I JUST HAVE TO WEAR IT TOMORROW!!! ohh I think I love it even more than my wine! Il just wear it as loose as I can for a few hours Smile

You could post ya pic in that bra :p

(07-03-2014, 01:16 PM)myboobs Wrote:  You could post ya pic in that bra :p

Yes, pleases post a pic in that bra. Smile

Ok but will do later once hubby has gone out Smile What I will do is post up the actual dimensions the bra says it will suit so with any luck this might help someone use it as a guide to whether it will fit them. Save spending money on a bras that don't fit like I have :s I'm tending to believe that Asian bras these days are not running small anymore like they used to anymore? I think be wary if the sizes run in S/M/L - but if they sold as American sizing etc like 34's 36's etc then they are bang on, so I will only buy bras that are sized like that now Smile

Gawd I love Aliexpress!!!

I agree, Ella, that Asian bras no longer run small. Or at least this brand doesn't. The 36C that I have is so big! Can't wait until I can fill it out.

[attachment=5728][attachment=5729][attachment=5728]
(07-03-2014, 02:33 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 01:16 PM)myboobs Wrote:  You could post ya pic in that bra :p

Yes, pleases post a pic in that bra. Smile

Ok I told a lie - I thought I had ordered the 34B but I infact ordered the 34A!
My dimensions are 80cm underbust - 91cm overbust
Bra states 34A to suit 73-77 under / 85-87 over.
So for the first time looking at this I could have gone for a 34B couldn't I! Oh well I do feel the A would be a better fit irrespective of the dimensions.

[attachment=5730]oops adding one twice sorry.

Theres one other bra id love to share with you all. I brought it the other day, its not a fat transfer bra just a plain on T-Shirt bra but has wonderful cleavage

The brand is "loveable" - Australian

http://www.lovable.com.au/ look for the tshirt plunge bra - theres only two so you'll know which one.

I still feel small and feel like I look small but this bra makes me feel really womanly and its really comforterable!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon