Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aiming for an A- Cup

That is why I wanted a super easy to stick to routine. A few pills and a massage in the morning and night, a few pills mid day...all is good!

I hope.

I didn't do my morning massage this morning because...well with the holidays I was rushed this morning. I'm getting ready to go do my night massage.
My breasts seem to be filling out the bra a little more...could be my mind...idk. Not too stressed over it honestly. Got other things to worry about.

Have a great Christmas/Holiday everyone!

It has been a while since i have posted here. I was with out e net the first few days after i left home. I have been mostly keepimg up on my chi massages. I skipped another day i think...i need to check to see where my pm is in shipping:-) the ite,s i bought from amazon im sure have arrived....probably wont get them until the ninth though...so ill start on the tenth or so.

Im going to measure on the firstday i start, which is going to be the end of my period. I am going to take pm for 26 or 28 days then be off while i am off my bc for the four days, then repeate.

Im trying to figure out how much protien i should ingest in a day though....im going to be working out three days a week and stretching five days a week...so i think i wikk need a littke more protien. Not reakky sure....im really hoping i can get to a full a cup...i really hope that much happens at the very least.

Have you tried gaining some weight with your height and your weight your BMI is just on the healthy side. I know BMI isn't a true indication of healthiness but if you gained a few pounds you might grow better Smile

i weight what my docs want me to weight. I can gain about ten more lbs. Anything more can put undue stress on my back implants that were used to fuse my spine.

I have been trying to keep up with my massage. I don't know if anything is happeni. ng or not. Don't notice much. I've been very sick the last few days. I have had a very very high fever. I'm waiting to hear from aniterol about my shippment....I can't seem to locate how they are shipping my pills...hoping they will be at my dorm Monday or sunday

I move back into my dorm at noon on sunday!!! Woo!!! And feeling much better with my illness.

So just got done doing my nightly massage. Spent some time with my boyfriend this morning and he said my breasts looked fantastic. Made me feel wonderful. I loved the bra i was wearing today, its always been a favorite lol. Its a bit tight now, but i have been spotting so i am getting close to my period so that may be why my bra is feeling fuller.

Im really hoping everything is at my dorm sunday....i know a set of my textbooks wont be because i miss shipped them to my home address.... Sigh.

Oh, well.

congratz on the compliment. It's good that you're feeling better. I've been a bit unmotivated to follow my program. Results are just so slow and not very noticeable.

I had a really high fever. I have bronchitis so yea....I did my best to try and keep up on it. This morning I skipped the massage since I was rushed. Last night I kinda lost count so I just went with it lol.

I'm going to be attentive to it tonight. I enjoy doing it. I think my breasts look larger but that could be because I'm on my period. It started like two days ago. Which is nice, because if everything is at my dorm when I move back in on Sunday I can start Monday morning with the pills too.

I'm not sure I will have my PM though....I can't figure out who it is shipping though to me. They gave me a shipping number but no where to go to put it in. I sent in an email about it but haven't heard back yet. Sort of annoyed...oh well.

Today is going to be a day of posts. Im currently packing, pretty much done really just cleaning, then a shower and off to my dorm with a pit stop at wal mart lol.

This post is about my morning massabe. My boobs felt tingly which is new. I was doing my bible reading and they were tingly and i kept itching my nipples. Nice sign. Its not intense or anything though. I have started massaging by time not count since i kept losing track. So mornings will be five and night will be ten to fifteen. I dont have a lot of spare time in the morning with classes and such.

My next post will be my updapted measurments and if my pills are here....anxious about those pills....want them so badly....lol. Just want to bet this whole thing started. Ill probably post when im taking what and such as well.

Starting Measurements
Underbust 28.5
Bust- 30.5
Top of bust is 30 inches.

New
Under- 27.5
Bust- 30
Top- 30.2

So not really a change. I know measuring is inaccurate so I'm not too worried about this right now.

Also, no packages today. Maybe tomorrow. The mail on campus is always effed up...especially over break. It's kinda dumb.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon