Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aiming for an A- Cup

Exclamation 

Okay. So, I am starting my own program.

Here is some information about me:
I am 21 years old.
I am a social drinker.
I eat rather healthy.
I don't ingest much caffeine...I do eat a lot of chocolates but I could give that up for a while and my sweet tea. (I probably should anyways...lots of calories).
I weight about 115 lbs, the most I have ever weighted is 120 lbs.
I am 5 foot 5 inches.
Waist is 24.5 inches.
Hips are 32.5
Butt is 35 inches
Underbust 28.5
Bust- 30.5
Top of bust is 30 inches.
(Calculator says that is a 34AA...but my 32AA bras fit a little loose in the cup, so going up a band size isn't going to do much for me.)
I am also a biological female.
I am on nuvaring...and that is a rather non-negotiable thing...I like sex. lol.

And here is the program I am going to follow-
1 Ainterol PM cap 500mg 2x per day
Cocoa Butter with light Chi Massage 2x a day
1000 mg MSM
1 Multivitamin- going to get one for hair, skin, and nails
10 g l-arginine
3 Fish Oil Pills (1 pill 3x a day)
1 Vitamin D pill
(The last two I /have/ to take per doctor recommendations)
I am also going to have a Carnation instant breakfast for...breakfast every morning with a bagel with peanut butter, and a side dish of fruit or a banana or apple or something.
Lunch will be meat free (I live on campus in a dorm so my diet is sorta restricted) and light.
Dinner will be meat free (I don't like the meat they serve, I sometimes have meat for dinner) or fish, with two side dishes of vegetables and a side dish of fruit. A glass of milk.
I'm also going to drink five bottles of water a day. (65oz of water).
I also work out on a every other day basis...So M/W/F I will do the following:
100 jumping jacks
90 Crunches
80 Squats
70 Leg lifts
60 jumping jacks
50 crunches
40 squats
30 leg lifts
20 jumping jacks
10 minute run
Or
50 crunches
25 leg lifts
50 bicycles
25 squats
15 sumo squats
50 calve raises
100 arm circles
15 push ups
50 minute jumping jacks
1 minute plank

On the other days I am going to be doing stretches and light yoga!
This is sorta non-negotiable...I was in a car accident and had a broken back and I have to workout to help keep my back stabilized and minimize pain from the surgery I had.

I won't be able to start this until 1/9/2012 because...well...by the time everything is shipped to me it will be around then. I'm also having everything shipped to my dorm, not to my home. So I will just be lurking until then.

I won't take pictures...i don't think anyways, at least not to post...maybe for my own use though I will.
Umm...I will update regularly, but I am only going to measure once a month, and that will be on the 9th or so of every month (the day I start is the day I'll measure every month.)

I am going to cycle PM...I can decide when to have my period and it should be around the 9th that I start my period...just noticed that. (so I will start the first day of my period...)

I'm going to start doing my workout routine today and the drinking all that water too.

I'm hoping I can achieve at least a full A cup...that is my goal. I am also committing for one year. Which is scary to me...I have commitment problems!! *lol*!

Do you think this is a good program? Any suggestions, etc?

Good luck Shelbywo. That's a lot of exercise!

There are two programs posted there. It's so I can alternate to stay away from being bored.

I was in a car accident, and I have to do PT everyday...so stretching, working out stuff like that. It is /not/ my cup o' tea at all.

Mine neither lol.

Turns out my multi vitamin already has the stuff in it that was recommended to me...so I'll just keep taking that.

ordering my stuff tonight! Hope it will be in my campus mailbox by Monday night on 1/9/11 so I can start 1/10/11!! I will measure on the 10th again!

I have high hopes for this!

Orders are placed!! I'm excited...annoyed I have to wait so long...but I'll survive!!

I'll post my AM, afternoon, and PM routine at some point I'm sure. It will be last next week, or the following week. When I start to figure out work and classes and everything.

I really hope this works! Fast results would be awesome too!! I'm committed too a year...I think I'll be devastated if nothing happens...

Everything is ordered!! And currently being shipped....buutt I won't get it until I move back into my dorm...so yea.

I still need to buy my carnation instant breakfast stuff...will do shortly.

I started chi massage today...360 rotations twice a day, about to turn on glee on hulu and do that for a bit, then when I get up I'll repeat. I'm going to cycle PM...starting the first day of my period (should be the 9th or 10th really...maybe longer...we shall see...dumb period). I will take it for 28 days, off for my next period (about 4 days) then on 28 of 4 etc. I'm doing the cycle the same way I do my Nuva ring. Figure it will be a smidge easier.

If anyone has suggestions I welcome them openly!

This morning/afternoon, when I went to do my Chi massage...my left breast was tender to the touch. I don't press too hard, so I don't really know what the tenderness is about. I've done chi massages before...and always ended up quitting because of the pain...I won't quit this time! Nope!

Same here, am always quitting. If you keep doing what you have to do then your CNS (central nervous system)will get the massage and sent the right sign to your body to make breast grow.Big Grin

Am in it this time for gudTongue

Ditto for me about quitting. I usually get lazy about NBE

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon