Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginning Eve M's program

Hi hope,

I actually got flaxseed oil (1,000mg per softgel) and they are twice the size of regular vitamin tablets. I thought flaxseed oil is the same as flax seed powder but maybe this is not what Eve M meant. Maybe I should order flaxseed powder online so that I don't have to grind up the seeds by myself. I am also thinking of adding Saw Palmetto soon cuz I have a little bit of acne.

Good luck!

Hi

I was really worried about the sleep inducing effect of hops too. It can also cause depression so make sure to start at a low dosage and slowly ramp up while carefully observing how you react to it.

It's been only a few days since I've been on hops and I took it in the evening as I didn't want it to make me sleepy during the day. I took 620mg in the evening one night and the following days I was extremely tired and sleepy... I don't know how you can ramp it up all the way to 1800mg like Eve M. We will see how it goes but even redbull didn't help when it almost always woke me up when I needed to get some work done.

Anyways Isabelle said her program page explains why eve M's program is supposed to work so perhaps check that out?

Hi Beachgirl,

Isabelle may add her input..but her and I take maca in the morning to help with the hops effects..and for me and she has said too it works.. I have a question do you pee alot durning the night..

Hi beachgirl and Susan,

Here's a summary of how it works:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=39125#pid39125

Isabelle that is the perfect breakdown...I am going to print it..Thanks..this maybe a dumb question but the part keeping coritsol low means not being sleepy and tired durning the day after having hops at night..where in that link would help that or doing all that balancing would do the job...But I do understand that breakdown of everything.

Hi Susan,

I keep cortisol low because, together with insulin, it deposits fat inside the abdomen (visceral fat). Visceral fat increases risk for diabetes and cardiovascular disease.

Hops makes you sleepy because it sets the biological clock to night time, by activating the melatonine receptor. Soy can set the clock back to day time.

Hi Isabelle,

Aaahhh...get it..speaking of it..time for my goat's rueBig Grin

Well then hops is great for me cause before using it I could stay up for a while with no problem, I also like hops cause it warms me up..while lying in bed I feel the changes first I get a little awake then start getting sleepy, then I feel things going on in the titas, then I fall asleep but wake up sweating and feeling nice though, but I also feel swollen through out the body but just a little bit..then morning I feel it just slightly hard to wake up but not that bad but at the same time I feel refreshedBlush hops does give me some swelling actually seems more then GR and FG.. I read that link I posted for you on hops and it does so much for your body.. I think it is a strong anti androgen even when eaten..oh when I wake up my skin mainly on my face feels nice too..smooth and stomach feels slim..ok done with the praise of hopsBig Grin Soy is like a wake me up, really..interesting..

Great info once again..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon