Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek and low energy

(04-11-2011, 07:26 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  
(04-11-2011, 07:22 PM)Mel C Wrote:  It by itself made me tired. I would steep the seeds and drink it. Now I just use it in my bustea,only a non rounded,level teaspoon.....much better.

Hi BeachBumbByTheSea~~~~ Yes I drank it as a tea,mixed with a pinch of other things. There is a recipe for it on here or the old site somewhere. Just 1 Tbsp. is all I have in each cup. I usually drink only one a day,as it seemed when I drank two,it did make me more tired. So I usually wait and drink it at night while watching tv and also now pumping again. Just the one only relaxes me. HTH!

Also,I do sweeten that stuff......sorry bleh! without. If I sweeten too much by accident,then I add just a drop or two of lemon juice.
Hi Mel C,

so are you saying you drink it as a tea or add it to a tita cream and massage..not sure what bustea isRolleyes

Awww.....sorry I reversed the quote order.....ggggrrrr....haven't been on in a long time. I'll get straight. LOL Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon