Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

C's or D's would be nice! =D

I took 1000mg of pm and around 500mg of maca yesterday and I actually felt sore this morning. Higher doses sure make a difference!

I'll report back with some measurements on Thursday or Friday, hopefully lol.

So I weigh 152.4, it's been fluctuating for a while...probably because I cheat sometimes with my bad eating habits. My measurements were pretty much the same though.

Does pm upset the stomach? My stomach has been a bit weird since I started pm.

Maybe I should do some stomach cleanse...does anyone know any sort of food or drink that lightly cleans out the stomach? Big Grin

Hi Miss Vanity,

Check Run.Rabbit's program thread. She lowered the dose.

Waiting for my period to come before I take measurements... It's late again lol.

It was a week or so late last time...and maybe even later this time. Weird.

So I weigh 148.6 and measure 38-29(still Sad)-42 and the rib cage is 31.

It's so hard to eat well at this time of the year...

Haven't posted in a while! So my weight is about the same: late 140s, so I've been stalling on that. I'm sure my breasts have grown at least a little though, and I've been measuring based on how much I can grasp with my hands, I just align my middle fingers second knuckle with the nipples and see the distance between my fingers and the middle of my chest. I think someone here said that measuring with your hands is better than with tape, right?

I've been messing around with peppermint tea, I've read that it can do about the same as spearmint, plus it's a lot cheaper and easier to find lol. I wanna focus more on turmeric + hops after I finish of pm. The thing with tumeric is that you are to take 400mg to 600mg, more than that can be dangerous. So I wonder if you can make up for that with hops....

And turmeric is good for preventing cancer too, so I really wanna keep taking it.

Decided to pop back in after all this lurking. I weigh 122 now and have just been trying to maintain what little there is of my boobs these past years. Gonna start a program while still trying to lose weight, I've read it's not impossible but really hard. But if I just lose weight it's still a win lol.

Gonna wait till my next period to begin. Will be taking:

-Fenugreek
-Red Clover
-Hops(till it's gone, will use pm later)
-Turmeric
-Dandelion

And I'll be using progesterone cream on my boobs and emu oil on my butt.

I know I gotta cycle these somehow but I still need to do more poking around to figure that out, the whole luteal phase and follicular phase still confuses me a bit...Blush

So here we go:
Measurements 33-26.5-38
Body type: Big butt and hips, sort of small waist, no boobs

Program:
Week 1

-2400mg of Fenugreek
-750mg of Red clover
-1575mg of Dandelion root

Massaging breasts with lotion with peppermint essential oil in it, doing the japanese massage suggested by mono in on of her threads.

Week 2
-2400mg of Fenugreek
-1125 mg of Red clover
-400mg of Turmeric
-1575mg of Dandelion root

Same massage as the first week.

Week 3 and 4
-2400mg of Fenugreek
-750mg of Red clover
-800mg of Turmeric
-1240mg of Hops

Will do the same massage but with progesterone cream instead.

Hopefully it works lol.[/code]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon