Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

C's or D's would be nice! =D

Miss Vanity may I please ask where you buy collagen pills? Are they asian or something? I think I've seen the bottled liquid types, are they similar?
Blush Sorry, I have no idea and I couldn't seem to search anything of relevance, thanks SmileSmileSmile

Sure. I get them at Vitacost.com. However, my mom found the same brand(NeoCell) at costco with more pills and about the same good price. It's probably a good idea to take extra vitamin C with this even though it has some already Smile

Great! I had no idea costco would have something like this, I have to go today anyways I'll go check it out! Thanks so much! Best of luck, let's keep each other determined so we don't give up SmileSmileSmile!!!

Update time!

Weight:153lbs
Measurements: 37ish -29-43
Rib cage: 31

And later on I'm gonna add l-arginine and see how that goes Smile

Made this correction since it seemed a bit odd. I either measured wrong or my boobs were a little inflated due to FG and turmeric.

Sorry about that lol.

L-arginine got here today...thought it would come tomorrow. I dunno how often I should take it.

Hi Miss Vanity,

Both MydreamisGcup and idreamofD used 10,000 mg daily, I believe in one go. But idreamofD had to go back to 5,000 mg, and ramp it up slowly from there.

Hey Isabelle, that's a lot of l-arginine lol. Do you think I can count the amount of it in my protein shake too? The pills are 1800mg per serving and the protein powder has 1873mg per serving.

If it does then I could do 2 servings of pills and a scoop of protein and it'll add up to 5743mg. I want the pills to last lol.

Thanks Isabelle, Big Grin

Oh yes Miss Vanity,

Do add them up!

idreamofD had break outs and anxiety when she went up to 10,000 mg:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8982&pid=33619#pid33619

Thanks Isabelle,

In that case I should probably keep this dosage for a long time.

So far weight loss has been pretty good, I dunno for sure if my boobs have been growing but they don't seem to be shrinking. I think the tape is getting fat loss from my back(I hope).

Did I mention that I'm doing a low carb diet?

My period is a week late and I'm not sexually active. Weird....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon