Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

(21-01-2014, 01:44 AM)roseblossom Wrote:  You're right, and I see nothing wrong with it. I just don't want to live in denial, so I give myself a reality check every once in a while. I had extreme breast asymmetry that was really upsetting me. The work I put into fixing it was well worth it... and I think most women in my position would have done the same if they had known the option were available to them. There is no shame in what I did.
That being said, it's not something I would openly share with my family or friends-- but if they asked, I would tell them the truth. A partner is different, on the other hand... so I agree with your sentiments on secrecy and acceptance.

No shame at all, and it is very smart that you check the motives behind your practices every once in a while!

As for friends, I only tell my closest friends (and their reactions have all varied), but other friends-- well they just know that I love herbs, which makes sense to them because I am also into health and fitness. And that is all they have to know, because they are not that close to me! Sounds like we're about the same on those matters.

(21-01-2014, 06:19 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(21-01-2014, 01:44 AM)roseblossom Wrote:  You're right, and I see nothing wrong with it. I just don't want to live in denial, so I give myself a reality check every once in a while. I had extreme breast asymmetry that was really upsetting me. The work I put into fixing it was well worth it... and I think most women in my position would have done the same if they had known the option were available to them. There is no shame in what I did.
That being said, it's not something I would openly share with my family or friends-- but if they asked, I would tell them the truth. A partner is different, on the other hand... so I agree with your sentiments on secrecy and acceptance.

No shame at all, and it is very smart that you check the motives behind your practices every once in a while!

As for friends, I only tell my closest friends (and their reactions have all varied), but other friends-- well they just know that I love herbs, which makes sense to them because I am also into health and fitness. And that is all they have to know, because they are not that close to me! Sounds like we're about the same on those matters.

I am a great beleiver in herbs as I use them for other ailments . With RA I had nodules in lungs for which I needed bioply for possible big C . With my herbal regiment my nodules shrunk and no biopsi .
I THINK THESE HERBS ARE GROWING MY BOOBIES !! OMG Tongue
Aahh well I might as well suffer side. Effects Wink

(21-01-2014, 02:07 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(21-01-2014, 01:44 AM)roseblossom Wrote:  
Quote:You would be justifying yourself only if you would do breast growth regardless and then, in the aftermath, decided to come up with something to feel better about doing it upon feeling some guilt. So only you would be the one to know that Wink With NBE, a lot of thought usually goes into it before doing it (because it is a huge investment of time), at least by mature members....

You're right, and I see nothing wrong with it. I just don't want to live in denial, so I give myself a reality check every once in a while. I had extreme breast asymmetry that was really upsetting me. The work I put into fixing it was well worth it... and I think most women in my position would have done the same if they had known the option were available to them. There is no shame in what I did.

Quote:Wouldn't even HAVE to ask ME!

LOL, that does not surprise me! Tongue

It'd be more like, "Honey! It's been 10 minutes since your last massage!! Time for another one!!"

Haha, does that include shoulder massages? I wouldn't mind be distracted by such affection! Big Grin

(20-01-2014, 03:54 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(20-01-2014, 03:26 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Yeah, not gonna tell him. It will be better for him to just think this is a natural growth spurt, which sooner or later I plan on blaming on my metabolism slowing down/me getting older.

Wow, I can't keep secrets like that for long from my very close ones. I just don't see a point in keeping secrets from people who are very close to me, because that is their job to be understanding at least, supportive at best. And I wouldn't want them to keep stuff like that from me. After all, we are all different and no one sees eye-to-eye on everything, so the actual qualifying factor of being a best friend, loved one, or significant other, is to be understanding! Do you think he would never understand and come to appreciate? Sad Oh well, do whatever you feel like you must do! I feel for you girl.

Haha yh I can't imagine not being open to my man whatever we disagree on well I started the noogleberry again and no I didn't make a point to discuss it or hide it but after a couple days he was like 'sweetie wtf is this' I'm like what is what? These bowl things....'oh haha thats a pump for my breasts you know to make them bigger'
He just smiled and said you serious he seemed excited and encouraging but he is totally a breast man the other day I put on a bra and he said they must have got bigger because last week it fit perfectly and now its small.

(21-01-2014, 03:43 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  
Quote:You would be justifying yourself only if you would do breast growth regardless and then, in the aftermath, decided to come up with something to feel better about doing it upon feeling some guilt. So only you would be the one to know that Wink With NBE, a lot of thought usually goes into it before doing it (because it is a huge investment of time), at least by mature members....

You're right, and I see nothing wrong with it. I just don't want to live in denial, so I give myself a reality check every once in a while. I had extreme breast asymmetry that was really upsetting me. The work I put into fixing it was well worth it... and I think most women in my position would have done the same if they had known the option were available to them. There is no shame in what I did.

It'd be more like, "Honey! It's been 10 minutes since your last massage!! Time for another one!!"

Haha, does that include shoulder massages? I wouldn't mind be distracted by such affection! Big Grin

Absolutely! I can do full body. I've never had a lesson, but, every time I just walk up to someone and give them a shoulder massage, they gasp that it feels SOOO good, but they make me stop almost immediately because they feel it'd make them so relaxed they couldn't function for the rest of the day. It's a CURSE, I tell you!! ;-)

(22-01-2014, 02:27 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Absolutely! I can do full body. I've never had a lesson, but, every time I just walk up to someone and give them a shoulder massage, they gasp that it feels SOOO good, but they make me stop almost immediately because they feel it'd make them so relaxed they couldn't function for the rest of the day. It's a CURSE, I tell you!! ;-)

Ooooo I am standing in the que for massage Smile

(22-01-2014, 03:10 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Take a number and I'll get with you in turn.

(22-01-2014, 03:46 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(22-01-2014, 03:10 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(21-01-2014, 02:07 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  It'd be more like, "Honey! It's been 10 minutes since your last massage!! Time for another one!!"

Take a number and I'll get with you in turn.

Don't expect me to pay you 10 dollars :p

Well, it seems like the majority of people are open with their loved ones about this and that is great. I still believe to each their own. And a pump is taking it to a WHOLE new level in my opinion. I love my pump though. Smile

I have always been a very private person when it comes to my body. Even when in pain, I have always just kept it to to myself. I mean, I never even told anyone when I started my period, including my mom! I just started stealing her tampons.

I guess if I had to analyze, it could have something to do with having a judgmental mom so I was never open with her. And growing up I was very shy. You could say I was a late bloomer all around. I didn't open up until I was a bit older, say in high school. Some friends say it's because I never had a sister, but who knows! It's never been an issue to me being private though. I've always been very independent and learned to rely on nobody but myself.

It possibly also has to do with the city I live in which has always been filled with so many gossipers. The less people were saying about me the better, so I got used to not divulging too much about myself.

I don't know if any of that has to do with me keeping NBE secret but there's my psychoanalysis.
Tongue 

And I just decided that I want my boobs to be considered (and described as) big when I'm done, not huge. I need to make sure to acknowledge when the stopping point is and not just run forever with this! That is assuming I could run forever with this if I wanted! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon