Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypnotic Body - CD 4 Booster

I recently downloaded the 6 CD system from Hypnotic Body and I have some questions regarding the Booster.

I just tried CD 4 earlier tonight and seemed to run into an issue with the part where I activate my hands and push the energy into my breast. I seem to be able to activate this energy [When I start saying 20 20 20 etc I feel a vague pulsing resistance between my hands] But when I get to the point where I'm told to push this energy ball into my breast I feel I lose the energy.

Is there more specific tips for this part? Do I contain the energy in one hand or use both? Do I actually put my hand on my breast [My hands are usually cold which makes this not so pleasant] and the circular motions described, is there maybe a visual diagram that would explain what the woman in the recording means?

There's no specific 'magic' to this.

Once you feel the energy in your hands, you can transfer that energy into your breasts by placing your hands gently on each breast.

When you're doing this for the first few times, I would recommend using both hands on ONE breast to help you concentrate on the energy.

Once you're used to it, you can try 1 hand per breast, but don't use short-cuts.

For the 'light circular motion'. There is no specific way. Just imagine a nice lotion in your hand, and spread it with your finger tips in little circles. Be really gentle with yourself. The best results come from being caring and loving towards your breasts. They respond well to this.

Alright thanks for the reply. It's nice to know there's an active representative for the program I've chosen.

Only been doing it for a few days but it already seems like as soon as I hear the voice on the recording my breasts start to ache slightly as if they know what's coming up even before there's any specific reference to their growth.

Very satisfying feeling.

Even if it doesn't work for me growth wise it's great for just relaxing. I've noticed I'm calmer and less stressed and my body image is slowly improving.

(09-03-2010, 09:42 AM)Pekoe Wrote:  Alright thanks for the reply. It's nice to know there's an active representative for the program I've chosen.

Only been doing it for a few days but it already seems like as soon as I hear the voice on the recording my breasts start to ache slightly as if they know what's coming up even before there's any specific reference to their growth.

Very satisfying feeling.

Even if it doesn't work for me growth wise it's great for just relaxing. I've noticed I'm calmer and less stressed and my body image is slowly improving.

The best (and most immediate) way to get direct help is to email me at BalanceHypnosis@rogers.com or OntarioHypnotherapy@rogers.com. I do check this forum from time to time, but I'm not associated with this forum directly.

You are describing two very important aspects of this program:

1. If your breasts are anticipating the session - then you've started to anchor the progress. This is real feedback for you to anticipate a successful outcome. (It isn't a requirement, but some people are able to listen better to their bodies and are a bit more sensitive to what their bodies are telling them - this is a good example)

2. The second aspect of this program (the therapist kit) is specifically aimed at body image and finding a balance. Growth is good, but it's not the whole story.

I'm very happy you shared this personal experience. Keep up the progress - you are the one who benefits most from this experience.

Anthony Santen, CH, CI

I have thought about why those CDs aren't making national headlines and selling a fortune.Hypnosis can certainly help with accepting your circumstances. I feel it is important to understand that the paradigm by which most people look at themselves is not the same as that followed by many, if not most, professional hypnotherapists. Medications and therapies work in most, but for others the symptoms are not completely eliminated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon