Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to this and not sure where to start :)

I'm terrible at these so I'll just post a summary. :p

I'm 22 and only in a 32a bra.
I'm 85 pounds (so if the plan makes me gain a little weight, that's okay!)
I'm not on any medication (aside for birth control, which I'd like to avoid countering :p)

I've been searching for the last week or so on what is the best natural breast enhancement technique and I haven't found anything solid yet.

All the Bust-Boom, Breast Actives, and other pre-made pills sound fantastic until I stumble onto forums like this that debunk their credibility. :p

What would you suggest? I've read a lot of posts on here that seem to preach Pueraria Mirifica. Is that the best thing to start off with? If so, at what dosage? Should I try something else in addition to it?

Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Smile

Edit:
After looking at the site further, I've decided in addition to any suggestions that I get.. I'm going to try:
the rotation massage: http://flat2fem.com/bemassagevideo/
the slapping technique (as odd as it sounds, lol): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivM8nUmfxN4

Flax seed oil seems popular for massaging. Is this suggested?

Thanks!

Look through some programs to see what combinations other people have had and their successes/failures/negative reactions. Then, you can start forming your own program! There really isn't a "best" way.

Good luck!

I agree with Lily.... see what others are doing and try it... if it works great otherwise modify your routine and try something else.... pretty much trial and error.... I use mainly pumping because it has worked well for me but I've added in some herbs to see if I can go further....

Welcome! I think it's best to start off simple and see what happens. I understand your concern about reactions with birth control. I react poorly to hormonal changes in general, which is why I decided to avoid supplements-- but I have read good things about PM, so it might be a good place to start. I noticed that a lot of people recommend hormone tests and cleansing before starting any herbal program.

Quote:I noticed that a lot of people recommend hormone tests and cleansing before starting any herbal program.
I think any program, especially those involving supplements, would benefit from cleansing and hormone tests.

(02-01-2014, 05:15 PM)Karren Wrote:  I use mainly pumping because it has worked well for me but I've added in some herbs to see if I can go further....

I looked into the Noogle Berry and it sounded kind of scary. :o Are there many cases where women stretch the skin but it doesn't fill out properly? I've read that the results are permanent, but it seems like a lot of that stuff is hit or miss depending on the woman. Would the skin shrink or would it still appeared stretched until you begin Noogle Berry-ing again?

Quote:Welcome! I think it's best to start off simple and see what happens. I understand your concern about reactions with birth control. I react poorly to hormonal changes in general, which is why I decided to avoid supplements-- but I have read good things about PM, so it might be a good place to start. I noticed that a lot of people recommend hormone tests and cleansing before starting any herbal program.
I like the sound of "simple." Smile Considering this is my first time in the NBE world, I would like to take it slow. I really like the sound of your program and am jealous of your results. l will start with your method and see what happens. Thank you so much for the help. Big Grin

Pumping isn't really scarry at all.... If you don't use too much pressure then your growth will dictate how far you skin expands..... I've never had an issue and I've been doing this for years... The Brava is actually a very low pressure machine where as the NB you can pump to what ever level you want....

(02-01-2014, 10:21 PM)Karren Wrote:  Pumping isn't really scarry at all.... If you don't use too much pressure then your growth will dictate how far you skin expands..... I've never had an issue and I've been doing this for years... The Brava is actually a very low pressure machine where as the NB you can pump to what ever level you want....
Oh, okay. Thanks for the information! Smile

I ordered Flax Seed Oil and will try the 300 rotation massage twice a day. Hopefully that'll work enough to reach my goal. Smile If it doesn't, I'll expand my search and try something else!

Thanks for the help. Smile

"I looked into the Noogle Berry and it sounded kind of scary. :o Are there many cases where women stretch the skin but it doesn't fill out properly? I've read that the results are permanent, but it seems like a lot of that stuff is hit or miss depending on the woman. Would the skin shrink or would it still appeared stretched until you begin Noogle Berry-ing again?"

Hello, I've been worried about this too. I was lurking on here about four months ago and started a plan, gained a 4.5cm quickly but then nothing for the last three months so I'm looking for something to bump my progress. Spent ages reading lots of posts yesterday about the noogleberry but I'm too worried that it will stretch my skin and there won't be fat to go with it. My breasts are saggy and deflated already from rapid weight loss. 8kg in a week, I was really sick in hospital. They've never been the same since.

(04-01-2014, 10:36 AM)SaraG Wrote:  Hello, I've been worried about this too. I was lurking on here about four months ago and started a plan, gained a 4.5cm quickly but then nothing for the last three months so I'm looking for something to bump my progress. Spent ages reading lots of posts yesterday about the noogleberry but I'm too worried that it will stretch my skin and there won't be fat to go with it. My breasts are saggy and deflated already from rapid weight loss. 8kg in a week, I was really sick in hospital. They've never been the same since.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one cautious about this. :p If you do decide to give it a shot, let me know how it works out for you!
You said you grew 4.5cm quickly with your current plan. What was that method?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon