Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beside Chiyomilk.. Has anyone had success with PM??

I've always been a little big in the boobs department. Several years ago a Domina directed me in the daily intake of Premarin for about 5 1/2 months (supply ran out after that), demanding regular photographs to verify my progress. After that I only took phytoestrogens, so my 'girls' went down significantly, but retained some body and feminie appearance. A couple of years ago I discovered PM and started taking it, at first according to the recommended dose of 3 per day. This seemed to conflict with my regular medications, so I cut it down to one per day and discovered that it stil was effective. No doubt this was due to the dosing I had received earlier. I've come to accept that I will never be a B or C cup, but I find it fulfilling to look like a man with feminized breasts rather than someone in transition from m to f. So I recommend to you young trannies that you do Premarin (and possibly Provera) for a few months and then switch to herbs, particularly PM. Of course, if you have a Domina, that will be up to her!

(27-09-2013, 12:13 PM)IanBrianna Wrote:  I've always been a little big in the boobs department. Several years ago a Domina directed me in the daily intake of Premarin for about 5 1/2 months (supply ran out after that), demanding regular photographs to verify my progress. After that I only took phytoestrogens, so my 'girls' went down significantly, but retained some body and feminie appearance. A couple of years ago I discovered PM and started taking it, at first according to the recommended dose of 3 per day. This seemed to conflict with my regular medications, so I cut it down to one per day and discovered that it stil was effective. No doubt this was due to the dosing I had received earlier. I've come to accept that I will never be a B or C cup, but I find it fulfilling to look like a man with feminized breasts rather than someone in transition from m to f. So I recommend to you young trannies that you do Premarin (and possibly Provera) for a few months and then switch to herbs, particularly PM. Of course, if you have a Domina, that will be up to her!

Actually it's quite possible that you would have been able to grow more had you never been on Premarin.

And I absolutely do NOT suggest Premarin OR Provera for ANYONE. Period. Ever. At ALL!

Those are TOXIC chemicals not at all natural to the human body. Provera is man made and Premarin is literally swallowing an animals URINE.

They both have lists of problems at least a mile long each.

Do some research before suggesting things like this. Or just don't suggest it.

And to assume everyone here is a "young trannie" is absurdly degrading. Many of us are women. And I don't think most of the guys would relate to that label either.

Even if you did not mean to make it seem like you were assuming that, I would NEVER recommend what you just recommended even for "young trannies". They will harm themselves that way. Possibly kill themselves.

(27-09-2013, 12:22 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(27-09-2013, 12:13 PM)IanBrianna Wrote:  I've always been a little big in the boobs department. Several years ago a Domina directed me in the daily intake of Premarin for about 5 1/2 months (supply ran out after that), demanding regular photographs to verify my progress. After that I only took phytoestrogens, so my 'girls' went down significantly, but retained some body and feminie appearance. A couple of years ago I discovered PM and started taking it, at first according to the recommended dose of 3 per day. This seemed to conflict with my regular medications, so I cut it down to one per day and discovered that it stil was effective. No doubt this was due to the dosing I had received earlier. I've come to accept that I will never be a B or C cup, but I find it fulfilling to look like a man with feminized breasts rather than someone in transition from m to f. So I recommend to you young trannies that you do Premarin (and possibly Provera) for a few months and then switch to herbs, particularly PM. Of course, if you have a Domina, that will be up to her!

Actually it's quite possible that you would have been able to grow more had you never been on Premarin.

And I absolutely do NOT suggest Premarin OR Provera for ANYONE. Period. Ever. At ALL!

Those are TOXIC chemicals not at all natural to the human body. Provera is man made and Premarin is literally swallowing an animals URINE.

They both have lists of problems at least a mile long each.

Do some research before suggesting things like this. Or just don't suggest it.

And to assume everyone here is a "young trannie" is absurdly degrading. Many of us are women. And I don't think most of the guys would relate to that label either.

Even if you did not mean to make it seem like you were assuming that, I would NEVER recommend what you just recommended even for "young trannies". They will harm themselves that way. Possibly kill themselves.

Yeah, I used to hand this crap out daily to menopausal and hyster sisters as a pharm tech in the military! Its not compatible with our bodies. Please don't suggest premarin or provera or any other crappy synthetic hrt. Wink

Perhaps you should have said "trainie!" As in one will have to begin their heavy research in NBE.

Im doing a program based off of Chiyo's with the addition of a noogleberry. So far I gained one cup size in three months Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon