Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

**Posting this for a second time, but now in the correct area**

Hi, hello, I am back but under a new name. I completely deleted my last profile and all photos (and stupidly did not save the photos so they are gone). The reason for deleting was I was completely google-able and it freaked me out so now I am using an entirely random username.

Anyway, some of you may remember me although I am not writing anywhere on here what username I was going by. I started off with pretty asymmetrical breasts and thanks to the noogleberry have done a darn good job evening them out. I started my journey March 2013. So bummed I no longer have those starting photos, although here are my progression stats from each month:

Measured across bust:

March: 30.1”
April: 32”
May: 32.5”
June: 33”
July: 33.25”
August: 33.45”

I noogle maybe 4-5 days a week. I will noogle on and off as often as I can those day. I don't pump for too long because I am afraid it will cause saggy breasts and just stretch the skin. I use a large cup on the smaller breast and a medium on the larger breast. I noogle the smaller one much longer than the larger.

I take kudzu root, fennel, multi-vitamin, vitamin D, black cohosh, iron

I do not eat meat but sometimes fish

I do massage, hypnosis, binaural sounds. Yes, the works

I lost around 6 or 7 pounds this month out of stress and I felt like it brought my breasts back to month 1 (granted I analyzed them immediately after my period when they're their smallest). That really bummed me out. Within several days they are already getting larger again so I am feeling better about the whole situation.

But anyway, I feel like I can achieve the best results being on here so I am back & even more anonymous. It's a shame I feel this is all so taboo because it really spikes my paranoia.

In the photos are the last two months. There really is hardly any difference in the two photos. The first photo is from July and the 2nd is August. I will post Sept. near the 26th. I am taking photos the same time every month.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And here are 2 non-flash shots. The first is July, the second is August

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you're who I think, great job! You've made a lot of progress on evening them out! And OMG the difference on the perkiness and not so much saggy anymore as well!

And yeah. I won't be saying what I think your old name was Smile

(10-09-2013, 09:13 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  If you're who I think, great job! You've made a lot of progress on evening them out! And OMG the difference on the perkiness and not so much saggy anymore as well!

And yeah. I won't be saying what I think your old name was Smile

Thanks! I will say that my old profile pic was of Penelope Cruz. Perfect breast shape and size. Although if I could get them even bigger than that I would NOT mind! Big Grin

(10-09-2013, 09:18 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Thanks! I will say that my old profile pic was of Penelope Cruz. Perfect breast shape and size. Although if I could get them even bigger than that I would NOT mind! Big Grin

Haha! NOT blaming you there! While she does look fantastic there's no lack of room for more still and not look strange!

Me... I have awfully broad shoulders so I want to get BIG to compensate. At least D's because while my shoulders are like 41" my underbust is only 32! DD's or even F's would be PERFECT.

Very nice! That's a great amount of growth since March!

(10-09-2013, 09:34 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(10-09-2013, 09:18 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Thanks! I will say that my old profile pic was of Penelope Cruz. Perfect breast shape and size. Although if I could get them even bigger than that I would NOT mind! Big Grin

Haha! NOT blaming you there! While she does look fantastic there's no lack of room for more still and not look strange!

Me... I have awfully broad shoulders so I want to get BIG to compensate. At least D's because while my shoulders are like 41" my underbust is only 32! DD's or even F's would be PERFECT.

I am going to have to dig into your regime when I get back home (off to work). DD's or F's sound like the furthest, distant dream.....although dreams CAN come true! This place is such a great support group for all of us. We can achieve so much more together than on our own I believe.

(10-09-2013, 09:41 PM)karren Wrote:  Very nice! That's a great amount of growth since March!

Thank you Karren!

Looking at these recent photos of mine gives me happiness and hope. My March photo was such a sad shock for me. I had never really analyzed my breasts before then. I knew they were small and uneven and that was depressing, so I would hardly acknowledge them.

I've learned that since putting them center-stage and giving them constant attention and love, they've really grown and perked up! Sounds like nurturing a plant or something, haha.

(10-09-2013, 09:57 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I am going to have to dig into your regime when I get back home (off to work). DD's or F's sound like the furthest, distant dream.....although dreams CAN come true! This place is such a great support group for all of us. We can achieve so much more together than on our own I believe.

LOL! Fair bit of forewarning: Be prepared for massive information overload. LOL!

I'm not using the personalized subtitle of "Resident Science Geek" for nothing!

Let's just say it should definitely be possible. But be prepared for a very long haul and a lot of hard work and careful balancing. And don't necessarily use my program for a model! Read carefully and use the KNOWLEDGE that BUILT the program to build your own!

I'm already bigger than my mom was at this stage of development and as a TS all the doctors in the field say that shouldn't be possible.

Your breasts are lovely, Jennifer! Although I don't remember you much at all (I was starting my journey in March, also! I feel like when you're a newbie, you tend to most know the senior members...), I DO remember the Penelope Cruz avatar Wink I think she's gorgeous... and a good motivation!

Good luck with your journey!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon