Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I buy the Brava system or not?

" I'm looking for something that will
give me at least 1 full cup size of
swelling that will last 4 hours or more
(all day if possible)"

I guess I focused on the above statement too much.... It seemed like the over riding factor.... and if you had to wear something over nite to get those results then what was the best system?

(05-09-2013, 04:40 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Okay ladies!
Some of you misunderstood what lilbaby is saying, therefore not really helping her.
You might want to go back and reread her post to understand her actual concern instead jumping on the "takes time to hold swelling n gain growth" bandwagon.

Thank you Smile

(05-09-2013, 04:26 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(05-09-2013, 04:16 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(05-09-2013, 08:58 AM)rateset Wrote:  
(05-09-2013, 03:56 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Yeah it is, but some like it better than bosom beauty.

(04-09-2013, 10:50 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  

Enhance is a rip off, its just the domes that are the same as the bosom beauty domes and the tubing, without the pump and it costs the same as BB. You are supposed to suck out air yourself, you can do that with your BB too, but thats not better than what BB does.

(04-09-2013, 01:23 PM)karren Wrote:  So you really don't care about long term breast growth? I'm amazed that your willing to wear something like that for half your life just to get 4 hours of temporary breast swelling.... to me if I invested that kind of time I would want something that would be permanent....

So what do you do for 4 hours that you only need larger breasts for?

I understand where your coming from but the thing is that I want a pump that I can use while sleeping and Brava seems to be the only one. I tryed sleeping with the Noogleberry and Bosom Beauty and I just wasn't able to sleep well, it was hurting and when I would turn to my side most of the time the cups would just fall off. See I would rather fall asleep with something that's comfortable then to waste 4 hours of my day sitting down with a breast pump on. I don't live alone either, there are 3 other people that I live with so it's not like I can just go walking around with a breast pump on, I do have to be secret about it. It's not as easy as you think

I don't have an impression that you got Karrens point.You just sound as if you are in a hurry to get some results for specific occasions, not carrying about the long term results, which makes no sense even on the short term.

You are not supposed to expect quick results with pumping, but after a few months (like at least 3-4 months with like 2-3-4hours pumping)you can see how you respond to it,if you get big swelling that lasts you are likely to get results with it, if you still get just a bit of swelling,that is also shortly after gone you probably do not respond to it well, it doesn't work for everyone well. But as I already said especially if you are small it is really hard to get big swelling, you cannot expect from no cup, 2cup sizes swelling.

I do understand but I think it's you who is not understanding me. It's not about the short or long term or none of that....It's about being able to sleep with the pump on so that I don't have to hide in my room for 4 hours wasting my time.

I know exactly what you mean @lilbaby. I understand your concern. They have miss understood you. I would try those Asian cavitation devices. If what rateset says is true about enhance, these Asian machines are prob your best bet for the pricing. Enhance does seem overpriced.

Thank you Smile

(05-09-2013, 04:30 PM)universallove Wrote:  Brava is no overnight success gadget at all!! Its just like the other suction systems all requiring time effort and diligence- the difference with Brava is its designed to be worn long hours more comfortabley ie to bed! Wen I tried noogleberry I only responded well to long sessions- maintaining sswelling is the key to growth! I was the one who posted the Brava article and while I agree the pics are from far grafting along with Brava- I posted the article out of more interest for the clinical trials it discussed- which were about Brava use alone- and they tested maintenance of results- 2 years- for Brava alone in those! I agree Brava is extremely over priced for wat it is but it is the most user friendly if you need long sessions to get results- which alot of us do. The fact that it had silicone rims makes it a tonne more comfortable, and the size and shape of the domes creates better swelling. The fact that the smart box maintains pressure all by itself is genius as u can sleep right through an 8 hr session and it'll even wake u if the seal breaks- it makes overnight sessions worthwhile

Thank you for the info...Now im debating on wether I should buy it brand new or second hand ?

I actually have another question about Brava:

Is the suction weak? Is it hard to get the domes on and keep suction?

I emailed the Gismo store because that's where I got my Bosom Beauty and I heard they also sell Brava so I asked about it and they basically told me that the Brava has weak suction and Bosom Beauty would be more effective. I explained that my Bosom Beauty can't be worn while sleeping and I don't have the time to put in 2 hours everyday and Bosom Beauty doesn't give me that much swelling and it doesn't last either. But if Brava is hard to keep suction then I might have a problem because even with the Bosom Beauty the suction is very powerful but when I had it on the lowest-medium setting I had a very hard time getting the cups on and keeping the suction....I don't have any breasts for the cups to actually "hold on" too which doesn't help... hmmm not sure what to do at this point...

I find the domes easy to apply and I think that goes for most users and they seal very well given that the domes are in good condition. Be careful wen buying second hand. People use airlock with domes to create stronger suction but this apparantly ages domes much faster and can cause them damage. Yes smart box pressure is comparativly light but worn over a long period it gives better swelling than strong pumping over shorter time ( for me anyway) and it maintains longer which is the aim for lasting growth. If u dont have two hours a day to pump besides sleep than Brava might not be for u, cause on average ull need a spare 4 hrs a day wearing it besides sleep- they recommend 12 hr daily sessions- u will find wearing it much easier than bb though as u can move around freely while wearing it.. If they lose suction they are held well in place u gently press on them and the sport box applies the pressure again and they are pumped up again in about a minute. I know alot of people prefer stronger suction over shorter time but for me it stretched my nipples super fast and gave me many new stretch marks which Brava hasn't done to me. And the swelling and swelling maintenance has been so much better on Brava

(10-09-2013, 03:41 AM)universallove Wrote:  I find the domes easy to apply and I think that goes for most users and they seal very well given that the domes are in good condition. Be careful wen buying second hand. People use airlock with domes to create stronger suction but this apparantly ages domes much faster and can cause them damage. Yes smart box pressure is comparativly light but worn over a long period it gives better swelling than strong pumping over shorter time ( for me anyway) and it maintains longer which is the aim for lasting growth. If u dont have two hours a day to pump besides sleep than Brava might not be for u, cause on average ull need a spare 4 hrs a day wearing it besides sleep- they recommend 12 hr daily sessions- u will find wearing it much easier than bb though as u can move around freely while wearing it.. If they lose suction they are held well in place u gently press on them and the sport box applies the pressure again and they are pumped up again in about a minute. I know alot of people prefer stronger suction over shorter time but for me it stretched my nipples super fast and gave me many new stretch marks which Brava hasn't done to me. And the swelling and swelling maintenance has been so much better on Brava

in a scale from 1 to 10 about how weak is the suction? With my Bosom Beauty I have to put the suction on very high in order to get the cups on since I dont have any breats for the cups to hold onto it's very hard to get them on at first..

I havent tried bb only noogleberry, but I guess Brava is probably half as strong or a bit more than wat pressure I'd use on noogleberry, it is a gentle pressure but still gives me great swelling, may be cause of the size and shape of domes. Personally I really feel lighter pressure is ALOT safer. Brava domes have sticky silicone rims that almost hold on all by them selves without suction so getting them on and having themt staying on should be easy- I 've found it extremely easy myself- I started as a large A or small B

If I remember the specs..... the Brava operates at somewhere between and half and one psi..... which is fairly weak.... the say that low pressure worn for long periods of time gives you growth... On my suction systems I've run the pressures up to 10 or 15 psi and it starts getting painful... and you can do some tissue damage.... I typically keep it around 5 psi.... or 5 to 10 times the suction that the Brava uses.... I don't know if you can change the Bravas setting or not...

At Wow 5- 10 times stronger!! Thats alot! It's been a while for me since noogleberry so I might not be remembering correctly how much pressure I used. Maybe it was 5 times stronger... U can't adjust the smart box pressure... One thing u can do is not use the filters on the smart box, this increases pressure but risks damage to the smart box! Brava_Tania put panty liners inside her domes to absorb moisture and protect smart box wen using system without filters but I dont wanna risk it personally, dam expensive piece of equipment it is! She also made a hybrid of airlock and sport box... I personally would consider that but I wouldn't increase pressure too much, as it wears ur domes out if u do, and besides 2 cup size swelling that maintains well seems a good enough indicator that the pressure I'm currently using is well enough to lead to permanent growth... In fact Im not sure I want bigger swelling than wat I'm already getting!! If I could use airlock to increase pressure on the busy days wen I can only fit in 10 hrs and it gave me the same swelling and maintenance of a long session then I'd me sold on it!! Hmmm something to test out I guess... Not sure how I'd manage to create one of these hybrids..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon