Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(19-07-2013, 04:50 PM)matthijskm Wrote:  Hi again,

Sorry for being inactive for some days/weeks. I had holiday and i actually forgot to drop few days, but i'm still trying to drop at least once a day.

About the question about my parents, My mother has very beautiful green eyes, and my father had medium brown eyes, so do i. Like i said in my previous post i'm seeing green circles in my eyes become brighter and brighter, which i think is very nice. Maybe it's because my mom has green eyes. I don't know. I like my brown color so far. I think brown is very nice and looks sturdy. But i will still go on with this experiment to see what happens.

Daaamn it stings while i'm writing this. But it feels good Smile
Will post some pics in few days, don't have time atm.

Good luck all !
-Matthijs

That's great that the green in your irises are getting brighter. It gives us all hope. LOL I hope you get the results you desire, and stinging is a good sign, it means its working.
Thumbs Up 

Hello. I am new here. I am a man, 35yo and wanting to change my eyes from light brown to a light color. I'd love any shade of blue, but will take hazel as well.

I just wanted to thank Emily and everyone else for posting so much useful information to help me on my way to achive lighter eyes.

I have been on this thread for HOURS over the last few days reading the first posting all the way to the last one.

I have been doing lots of research on google on how to lighten ones Iris and reading books on on the Iris.

Since the 19th of this month (July) I have been taking 2000+ mg of Vic C daily. I have become 100% Raw. I also take mega vitamins with added minerals. I'm cleaning my system out with a salt water solution daily. I am drinking quite a bit of water as well.

My solution is as follows. 4tbs non pasteurized 100% RAW honey flower honey with 2 tbs filtered water. One cam tea bag (I make my mixture concentrated).

To make my formula I put the water in the microwave for a few seconds until i hear it bubble. I then wait a minute and add the honey when the water is warm, not hot. I then put in my tea bag and leave it in the mixture for five minutes.

I then have a dark honey color mixture that is just hint creamy.

I put the drops in every hour. I put in about 3 drops each eye and make sure I look up at the sky till i get a nice burning feeling. I know when it burns it's doing it's job.

I have been doing this for almost a week now and have had good results.

My eyes are nice and clean looking.

My eyes are nice and white around the Iris. My Iris is a shade lighter and my pupil is easily seen in the light or shade.

I want to change my eyes MUCH FASTER to my goal color which is blue. I have little patience and don't want to wait years, so I'm going hard.

I am making sure everything is natural and everything I do is clean. The last thing I want is an infection. I'm looking at my eyes in the magnified mirror I have 50x to get a close look.

Everything is going well. No issues so far.

I will keep everyone posted every weekend on the status of my eyes.

Again, I want to thank everyone here for such great information!

I would of never done this unless I saw this thread and read it in it's entirety.

God bless you all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok guys, so i have read every single post -more or less, until post 75 on this thread.

I'm a guy, if you all don't mind. I'll only use this site for the eye-lightening.

I have to tell you, i had no clue, no clue whatsoever about this, and i admit, in life when something is too good to be true, it usually is - hence i wanted some evidence.

I have seen many users on here, in addition to other forums , most of them who usually have dark brown or medium brown eyes, actually lightening them to a sort of light-brown amber color.

What my eye is right now: In normal light it's medium-brownish. If you look closer you can see a lot of rings of golden/amber, mixed in with specs of dark-brown and amber and mixed with some med-brown. I have a lot of rings of amber in my eyes and specs of amber/some golden colour. But the brown over-powers it in normal light.

In sun-light the dark brown goes very medium, and the several very thin rings and specs of amber turn on light a light and my eyes have a very golden twinge. You can see my eyes darken in the sun and light some of my light pigments turning dark!. Anyone experience this?

Eitherway guys, I need to find a way to get distilled water, raw honey, a proper bottle and pippete, and do this all undercover so my parents and family don't find out lmao!

Good luck to you all. Many of you have made some good progress.

(09-07-2013, 05:04 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  This is unheard of but if its possible ypu are truly blessed. Please upload a pic showing straight looking into the camera the we can really see.

I wanted to ask you about Iris colours, and what someone was genetically determined to have.

I'm persian and italian. My mother has medium-dark-brown eyes. My dad has very brownish,greenish,amberish,yellowish eyes, which look almost greenish-brownish in the light , and totally 'lit up' from certain angles. My grandma has blue eyes, and everyone else from my family has dark brown eyes.

I am happy as i am, and would never wear contacts. However, when i look into my eye i notice i have very thin rings of amberish-goldish,a very very light colour. Around the outside of my eye to the inside is darkness,foggy brown mixed with rings and rings , thin rings - like lightening of very amberish,goldenish rings. This is every-where, but i also have thicker areas of brown.

In certain lightenings, especially the sun my eyes can go bright-amber/lightish brownish colour.

I have also noticed the sun can darken these light-pigments to a light brown, and the dark pigments to even darker. So my eye's change colour in that way, but it goes back to normal.

So i have medium-dark brown eyes in normal light, but you if you look closely from a arms length tell i have a lot of faint amber rings and specs everywhere.

My eyes seem very very murky i.e as if there is a cloud over it that light, and sun-light in paticular turns on. I heard you said people with very very dark brown eyes can realistically get amber. Now that is one big promise - a very amazing prospect.

Any idea if this process will yield me results?

(09-07-2013, 02:50 PM)wayybad Wrote:  x

Oh my days.

Your result seems absolutely fantastic. You've gone around four to five shades lighter over-night?

What is this sorcery?

(21-06-2013, 11:04 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  Chamomile tea, distilled water, and 100% pure honey is what I use. I started off with dark brown eyes too, and now they're like a chocolate brown color with light golden highlights around my irises.

Hi there,

I have read almost every single one of your posts. I noticed you made some pretty good progress.

I was wondering if the Chamomile tea was necessary?

I am going to buy raw-organic honey - does it matter what kind? I heard that Manuka honey doesn't help, contrary to popular belief , by a poster earlier on the thread.

What kind of chamomile tea do you use - is there a specific kind?

And should i start with 2 parts water to one part honey? or three parts water to one part honey?

Here are the rules i have so far discerned:

1. Do not boil the water, it will , when mixed with honey, do-away with the important chemicals in the honey needed for the lightening process. Instead of boiling heat it till it's warm and mix with honey so that it can dissolve.

2. Add drops to your discretion, keep in a cool dark-place (won't it crystallize?) and make a new batch every week so stop it going-off.

3. Add chamomile tea extract (how much - or since you stopped using it, can i ask why? A lot of people seem to recommend using it)

I don't want to jinx anything for myself here , and i know it can take quite a while to see reasonable progress.

(12-07-2013, 01:30 AM)wayybad Wrote:  [quote='Tiny Dancer' pid='78558' dateline='1373557774']

(25-07-2013, 04:54 PM)achievedream Wrote:  
(21-06-2013, 11:04 PM)♥AngieNoelle Wrote:  Chamomile tea, distilled water, and 100% pure honey is what I use. I started off with dark brown eyes too, and now they're like a chocolate brown color with light golden highlights around my irises.

Hi there,

I have read almost every single one of your posts. I noticed you made some pretty good progress.

I am going to buy raw-organic honey - does it matter what kind? I heard that Manuka honey doesn't help, contrary to popular belief , by a poster earlier on the thread.

And should i start with 2 parts water to one part honey? or three parts water to one part honey?

1. Do not boil the water, it will , when mixed with honey, do-away with the important chemicals in the honey needed for the lightening process. Instead of boiling heat it till it's warm and mix with honey so that it can dissolve.

2. Add drops to your discretion, keep in a cool dark-place (won't it crystallize?) and make a new batch every week so stop it going-off.

3. Add chamomile tea extract (how much - or since you stopped using it, can i ask why? A lot of people seem to recommend using it)

I don't want to jinx anything for myself here , and i know it can take quite a while to see reasonable progress.

(12-07-2013, 01:30 AM)wayybad Wrote:  [quote='Tiny Dancer' pid='78558' dateline='1373557774']

Hello,

Putting chamomile tea in your honey solution is not a must or a requirement for that matter (its optional). I don't put chamomile tea in my honey drop solution anymore. I just use organic raw honey, distilled water, and I add a little MSM powder into the solution.

I do not boil my water at all as boiling the water can result with some of the natural properties in the honey to not be as affective. I o put more honey than water, and I use the solution every other hour.

As far as what kind of honey to use, you can use pretty much use any kind of honey as long as its unpasteurized and is 100% natural. Raw honey is supposed to work best but pure honey will also work wonders to do the eye lightening, as well.

I was using 100% clover honey but I recently switched to USDA organic white Himalayan raw honey (which seems to be working better for me).

My mixture is:

1/2 distilled water

1 dessert spoon & 1/2 of organic raw honey

& 1 teaspoon of MSM powder.

I let it sit for about an hour prior to using it, then I proceed with using it every other hour or every hour (for as long as I'm awake).

Good luck with your eye lightening journey and I hope you get the eye color you desire.

Hi there,

I am going to buy raw-organic honey - does it matter what kind?

- It should be flower honey raw organic (cleanest one you can find)

- I went to the mall and found a store that sold herbs, diet pills and other things like this. I just asked the lady at the counter for chamomile tea and told her I want it to be the most natural herbal one with nothing added. You should do the same. Go the the mall and look for a shop like this.

Try 2 parts honey and one part water. It will be strong, but you should get results faster. If it burns too much and you can't handle the burning then add another part of water.

Hope this answers your questions and keep us posted with pics and updates please! Nothing is more motivating than to hear other peoples updates.

Hi there,

(12-07-2013, 01:30 AM)wayybad Wrote:  
(11-07-2013, 04:49 PM)Tiny Dancer Wrote:  

Not sure what happened to my posting from yesterday, but here again is my reply. Also why does it take over 24 hours for my post to be seen by others? So annoying... Most places once you post a message it's shown to others within the minute. Does EVERY POST have to be viewed by a moderator before seen, or is this forum not working proper?

anyways here is my reply again to your questions.

----------------------------------

I am going to buy raw-organic honey - does it matter what kind?

- It should be flower honey raw organic (cleanest one you can find)

- I went to the mall and found a store that sold herbs, diet pills and other things like this. I just asked the lady at the counter for chamomile tea and told her I want it to be the most natural herbal one with nothing added. You should do the same. Go the the mall and look for a shop like this.

Try 2 parts honey and one part water. It will be strong, but you should get results faster. If it burns too much and you can't handle the burning then add another part of water.

Hope this answers your questions and keep us posted with pics and updates please! Nothing is more motivating than to hear other peoples updates.

[/quote]

Hi welcome, nice to see some other guys on this forum.
Pictures are welcome ^^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon