Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Inspiration Thread - Post Yours!

(08-07-2013, 04:06 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(08-07-2013, 03:13 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  As far as the waist goes, is narrowing the rib cage an option for you through corsetry or surgery?
I know sometimes its the shape of the torso not so much the waist itself.

And then add some more ass! I have to get either lipo or work out.

I do do some corsetting, but not really the kind of dedicated tightlacing that'd be required... And I'm not sure I'd really want to go to those kinds of extremes, either the dedicated tightlacing OR getting a quite entirely cosmetic surgery that could have HUGE potentials for more harm than good.

Honestly, I'll be happy enough with whatever it gets down to in order to get a completely smooth fat-roll-free waist line. Which I imagine can't be any smaller than 27" at best.

It'll just be a matter of getting the bum, hips, and boobs to complement that waist measurement at that point... which is what, 11" more? That'll be stupid easy: I'm essentially there now despite being quite skeletal in my hips and having NO boob. I'd actually probably be able to aim for a seriously huge differential as it is. If I aim for even just 40" hips/bum and boobs I'd be looking at a WHR of 0.675.

I'm just bigger built altogether than these girls, so trying to match them would be totally impossible. Not that I'd actually WANT to. Really other than no boob and too much body hair I don't really dislike this body all that much. But to get boob, I'd want my bottom half to match for an hourglass, so.....

Well said! my genetic waist is 23 I believe ill be happy if I can get there again but I have to fix my thyroid first as well as my adrenals. It seems to take forever!!!! I know you'll get there soon!

(07-07-2013, 05:14 PM)rateset Wrote:  I find Lara Stone great, but she seems to be doing NBE tooBig Grin
it looks different I would say, her breasts were not that huge before

do you notice that??

I thought she looked great before too! Looks like she was a C, maybe a small D? It was a good size, I'd say it was on the bigger side.

(07-07-2013, 09:06 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  This is me, do you think someday I could look like Kelly Brook?

Whoa, your body's gorgeous! Forget Kelly Brook Tongue. I'd be really happy with your boob size!

This is my body inspiration...some french playboy model, I forgot who it was exactly. I cropped off her head so I could imagine myself on it better Tongue.

[Image: tumblr_mg4y41SdTq1s2vg11o1_400.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mg4y50cvLD1s2vg11o1_1280.jpg]

Mannnn that body is perfection Shy.

Tibetan, basically, my reasoning to having someone to look up to with the body I want, is not to covet them and say I want HER body, but it's something that I say, "This is the body that I want to achieve when I'm done working out and with NBE, so it's like a prize, being able to look at that person and think "Someday, I'm gonna look like that." Not that I want to TAKE AWAY what's theirs, but I want to achieve a body that looks like theirs. So to answer your question, no, I wouldn't ever want to actually rob someone of their body through coveting. I do wish I was more in touch with the spirit world as you are, my dad used to be a long time ago, but he comes from a family of witches and warlocks, so it's understandable.
Babakins, thanks so much! I'm going to start working harder!(:
AbiDrew and all, we all have a different perspective of what the perfect body is, and some place their sights on a goal that they could never achieve, whether it be because of height difference, or overall frame difference; such as, tall girls wish to be short, short girls wish to have a few more inches added to their height, while a sknny girl looks in the mirror wishes with all their might that she could have the curves like Kim Kardashian, and really, it's unfortunate, because all of our bodies are made differently, and are perfect in our own, but since we have a twisted sense of what perfect is, we will forever be trying to make our curly hair straight, our dark skin light, our wide waist thin. Because society decides what is beautiful, we will be robbed of the love that we should have of ourselves, because that 1% of people that we look up to, and some, covet, we will NEVER be them. No matter how we try. We will never be exactly like them. We can only be the best versions of OURSELF, not anyone else. Can we make ourselves look better? Yes. We will never be anyone else, but we can be the best us we could ever be.
I will never be Kelly Brook, but with hard work and dedication, I will someday look similar to her, but different in my own way.
Is this making sense to anyone? Or am I just rambling?
BustyBabe, what the heck, that model has my exact nipples O.O that's so weird. If only I had the booby meat to match(;

My inspirations right now are Christina Hendricks, Ulorin Vex, and Dita Von Teese.
Stephani, I get what you're saying about being the best version of ourselves. That's kind of why I had some trouble finding an inspiration. My real inspiration is my future self, if that makes any sense. Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah... For a female my frame size is a medium one, and celebs ALL seem to be small framed.

For a male my frame size would be crazy small though lol.

Wow this thread went crazy since I last saw it lol. My body inspiration? I don't really have one to be honest. I just want to be the best me I can possibly be. When I went to the consultations with the surgeons for the fat transfer surgery and they asked me for pictures on what I wanted to be. Usually you are nude for them to see what they need to work with, I usually say give me just a minute, grab one of my bombshell bras and put it on and say like this. It always caught them off guard lol. I tell them I want to be me just 2 sizes bigger lol.

Consider yourself lucky @abi

I am so happy to hear that everyone is saying what they are saying. It just seems that we are just a bit different in the mindset here on this earth plane. And that's exactly what I would love to be the best version of myself though I do see myself a lot in the admiration photo. And that is why I posted mine. one of these days I will have that same ratio of breast meat to shoulder.

Cranberry, those girls are beautiful, but I know that you know when you're done, you will look as good, if not a million times better than them(: I believe in you girl!(:
Most celebrities do seem pretty small, my inspiration used to be Candace Swanepoel, and then I was like "LOL nope..." she's too tiny! My body will never do that unless I starve myself!
So, cute story, my boyfriend doesn't exactly know that I'm doing NBE, but he knows I'm working out and things, and I downloaded pictures of Candace and KB onto my phone, and I asked him which one he liked better and he said "They all look the same! Isn't that the same girl?" And after a moment, he said "I like the one in the pink." And I looked through the pictures, and I couldn't find anyone in pink, and I said "There isn't anyone in pink!" And he said softly "yes there is.." and scrolled through the pictures until he found the picture of me in a bikini. Which I thought was the sweetest thing ever (':
Anastasia & Tibetan, I'm glad you guys understood what I was saying!(: We can't be anyone else, we have to stick with our bodies, there's only so far we can go in the changing process.
Abi, I'm not super sure if I have a small or medium frame, I'm 5'6, so medium?

(08-07-2013, 08:39 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Cranberry, those girls are beautiful, but I know that you know when you're done, you will look as good, if not a million times better than them(: I believe in you girl!(:
Most celebrities do seem pretty small, my inspiration used to be Candace Swanepoel, and then I was like "LOL nope..." she's too tiny! My body will never do that unless I starve myself!
So, cute story, my boyfriend doesn't exactly know that I'm doing NBE, but he knows I'm working out and things, and I downloaded pictures of Candace and KB onto my phone, and I asked him which one he liked better and he said "They all look the same! Isn't that the same girl?" And after a moment, he said "I like the one in the pink." And I looked through the pictures, and I couldn't find anyone in pink, and I said "There isn't anyone in pink!" And he said softly "yes there is.." and scrolled through the pictures until he found the picture of me in a bikini. Which I thought was the sweetest thing ever (':
Anastasia & Tibetan, I'm glad you guys understood what I was saying!(: We can't be anyone else, we have to stick with our bodies, there's only so far we can go in the changing process.
Abi, I'm not super sure if I have a small or medium frame, I'm 5'6, so medium?

That is sweet. I love it when a guy can say that Big Grin He obviously appreciates what he has. I agree.. You have an amazing body already.

@Tibetan, thanks so much!(: I worked out a lot before puberty, so I think that had a lot to do with my shape because my mom said she was skinny with no curves until she got overweight. Too bad I didn't keep working out(x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon