Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(08-06-2013, 08:12 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  so i'm here again, i did a neat experiment with macro lens setting on my phone and a flash light and honey and water mix. you can tell a slight difference in the glow of the eyes just after 1 minute of treatment heres pics: kind of neat. btw my eyes are pretty sensitive to light today :/

pic 1 before treating

pic 2 during treating

1 minute after.
it really glazes the eyes up nicely Smile The burn feels like Chlorine water as if opening your eyes under swimming pool water.

I know when a layer of honey is on the iris, it produces an amber or gold color over it. Depenending on what color your honey is, making it appear as though it is a slightly different color than before. Just keep that in mind.
Music 

ab101bab ,

Thanks for the words of advice but I never rinse the honey out my eyes, and I don't receive headaches. LOL You might be applying too much or overly using the honey in your eyes to cause you to endure headaches. Huh I just wipe under my eyes with a damp paper towel so that it won't feel sticky underneath my eyes, after I applied the honey drops.

Good luck with your eye lightening journey. Shy

yes the night before last i fell asleep on the sofa with it in my eyes i woke up in the morning and couldn't even bare a hint of sunlight because my face hurt to bad, after a hot hot shower and running my face under hot water and opening my eyes in the water pulling down my eye lids water was shooting through my sinus cavity i could feel it loosening up a lot and sliding down the back of my my throat and tasted just like Honey so just a little heads up i thought i should share my solution is diluted by appx. 20% honey/80% from now on i keep my head tipped forward and my eyes closed when dropping in the drops taking a break today also just in case

(10-06-2013, 07:18 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(08-06-2013, 08:12 PM)ab101bab Wrote:  so i'm here again, i did a neat experiment with macro lens setting on my phone and a flash light and honey and water mix. you can tell a slight difference in the glow of the eyes just after 1 minute of treatment heres pics: kind of neat. btw my eyes are pretty sensitive to light today :/

pic 1 before treating

pic 2 during treating

1 minute after.
it really glazes the eyes up nicely Smile The burn feels like Chlorine water as if opening your eyes under swimming pool water.

I know when a layer of honey is on the iris, it produces an amber or gold color over it. Depenending on what color your honey is, making it appear as though it is a slightly different color than before. Just keep that in mind.

that does make sense thank you Smile

(05-06-2013, 02:15 PM)matthijskm Wrote:  ^ you got a beautiful color with brown and greenish mixture, i want go get the eye color you have with honey.

Well i sometimes did it with my finger but i don't recommend it because you a pretty red eye for the whole day, and it's awkward to say why... haha
So i think i also continue with an eye dropper.

And about my honey... just the supermarket for me. I switched honey, left is the 100% pure honey, right is the honey mixed with a litte amount of water (honey 4 : 1 water)

Good luck all

Thank you! I read somewhere in this thread that adding more honey than water wasn't as effective, but I didn't know if that was true, and now I know that it isn't. Thank you once again and have a great day!

Hi,
Does anyone know how long one should keep the honey/water batch until it's time to make a new one? Your responses are highly appreciated, Thank you!

Hi matthijskm,
I was wondering where you got that eye dropper that you posted a picture of. I've been looking for one of those, since it's hard to put the honey/water in the small eyedropper I have. That eye dropper is perfect! Thanks!

i use a childs medicen dropper works like a charm and has measurments on it Wink lol

Hi guys.

Not really an update, but i just want to tell you i'm still using the honey Tongue
About that question about my eye dropper, well i don't even use a eye dropper. I use a small plastic tubule and let the honey (+water ofcourse) gliding in my eyes. It doesn't hurt that much.

What i'm experiencing is that my eyes are actually not really turning out lighter, it seems to go a bit darker but i'm seeing some kind of greenish glow i never saw. In sunlight it's very clear. But in normal light i still have mid brown eyes.

To end this post i will show you a picture what i mean with the tiny greenish glow. I hope that my eyes become green some day actually. My mother and brother have green eyes and it's so beautiful.

good luck all! this is such a nice experiment!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thumbs Up 

Your results are still great. Good job ↑.

Has anyone noticed their eyelashes growing longer and better vision?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon