Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

This is my progress as to date. Pic taking today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And.... Today

Great progress Sddfost! Ive been doing this for almost 4 months and ive seen some change for sure but quick changes happened in the beginning months. I feel like things have slowed down for me, but I have gone from 15 drops each eye a day to about five. I feel like with less and consistency it may take longer but im willing to wait. If it takes me two years or more im ok with it. Ill just treat it as any daily routine.

How many drops do you do a day sddfost?

(01-05-2013, 01:13 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  I've begun making my mixture.

Boiled sea salt water (to make a saline solution)

Cooled to room temperature

2 tsp of Hydrogen peroxide

1 tsp of Honey

250mg Kojic Acid (this is by eye so it might not be exact)

I have to run out to the store for some of the ingredients this morning. And get a bottle to use.

Hi Emily,
I wanted to start peroxide in my eyes as well, considering getting raw honey is really hard. I was pondering this method and wanted to know if just peroxide was ok or should I add honey as well? and if I need to add honey does it have to be raw?
Thanks, I cant wait to here your results. Big Grin

So here's a photo of my eyes recently. You'll see a genetic mixed iris of s greenish background and a med brown around the pupil. I feel they are brightening up more green like they used to be. I believe as the months roll, they will turn more blue on the outside and an even lighter brown or gold around the pupil.
So about a month on 80% raw whole food and juices!

I have a feeling brown eyed folks can get honey out of raw foodism. I'll keep posting progress. Even my mom said they are changing!

I couldn't open the last file. Oh well. I sent by droid...

^ That's weird that yours opens that way... :/ It's hard for me to see your eyes very well in that pic, not sure if there's not enough lighting on your eyes in it or if it's just this morning glare on my computer screen. Haha!

I definitely wanna try a raw food diet sometime, even if it's just something temporary to cleanse my body of all the crap I eat on a normal basis. Maybe it'll help me poop again, too. =___= If I can manage to get more hours at my new job, I might go ahead and see how much of my food I can afford to buy organic!

I'm thinking of adding lemon to my mix this morning. My eyes ARE lightening, but it's a very slow process. They're definitely getting a lighter medium brown colour in the dark now (rather than not being able to tell them apart from my pupils), and they look brighter in lighting, I just wish it were a more noticeable lightness.

I've learned that for me, chamomile isn't an option. It makes my mix sour immediately, rather than taking it a week to do so on its own. And that only makes it more harsh on my already fragile eyes. Sad So I guess I'll see how honey does.

[Image: 100_1955_zpse29f1e9a.jpg]

Finally managed to get a real pic of my eye.
I'm...not sure what colour to call my outer ring. It usually looks green, but up close it has hints of blues and greys in it.
Hopefully one day the brown in my eyes will lighten or disappear...

As far as the lemon goes, I added 8 drops to my usual 4:1 mixture. It stings a good bit more, but it doesn't last, so I don't mind it. I feel like it's gotta be working better just because my eyes feel more refreshed afterwards. I'm not sure how many drops of lemon juice other people add to their mixes, I'm just winging it right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pSPU4fCfyzc#at=349

I know I've said this before but you have mixed irises! Lucky you! You don't need honey or drops of any kind. Your eyes are genetically blue already. If you were to do raw foodism, you WILL get them back. The only brown you have is the ring around the pupil and that will also lighten significantly to a gold or amber while your blue will brighten significantly. You do not have brown eyes that's for sure.

But I guess if you want it quicker what you're doing will do it but youll never have your true iris shade by topical bleaching. Sure, they'll be light, but Your hues may be completely different and even become dull from the lypochrome breakdown. Raw foods contain these wonderful carotenoids/ vital zanthins and as the cleansing happen, it shows not only in the skin but in the iries too! But as long as you are happy thats all that mAtters.

My skin has gotten better. My irises haven't lifted more just yet but I know over time it will.

Thanks to the poster who posted this link ( it confirms its true!)

I've seen my fair share of iris changes from diet alone to know iridology is holds its truth but Kristina's is by far the best I have seen! Link above would not post here! Damn droid!

(28-05-2013, 04:07 AM)Doll Wrote:  [Image: 100_1955_zpse29f1e9a.jpg]

Finally managed to get a real pic of my eye.
I'm...not sure what colour to call my outer ring. It usually looks green, but up close it has hints of blues and greys in it.
Hopefully one day the brown in my eyes will lighten or disappear...

As far as the lemon goes, I added 8 drops to my usual 4:1 mixture. It stings a good bit more, but it doesn't last, so I don't mind it. I feel like it's gotta be working better just because my eyes feel more refreshed afterwards. I'm not sure how many drops of lemon juice other people add to their mixes, I'm just winging it right now.

Hi guys! Wow I've been Off this site for quite a while... Things have gotten real busy for me. I want to thank everybody who has replied to my initial comment.

Quick question: I just read tibetan113's reply to @Doll and she said using topical (honey and everything else that works to lighten the iris) can make they eye dull looking? Can you please elaborate? You seem to be against the honey method and I noticed you were with the whole "genetic pool stuff" at the beginning so I was just wondering where or who you got this info from if you don't even indulge in using this method? Thanks.

If anybody else wants to clarify/answer be my guest!

BTW thanks for answering my questions Emily! I'm going to try to keep in touch with this forum as much as possible.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon