Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

@ioannis519
Great results! It sucks to see how slow this really takes, but there's definitely progress in your pictures! Goes to show if this is something you REALLY want, you need to be very dedicated! Keep it up, can't wait to see your results in another few months, especially if you stopped because of pink eye!

I went out and bought some local raw honey. Turns out, it's from a guy who lives right down the street from where I used to live. So VERY local! Ironically, the day I bought it I realized I pass another apiary almost every day. ^^; Oh well, I like this honey, it's VERY good. I'm actually worried that I'm gonna drink all the honey before I really get a chance to use it!

I did the 4:1 mixture and didn't boil it. Burns a LOT more right off the go this time than last. Makes me feel like I'm doing it right this time around! So hopefully by the time August strolls around (one of my goal months, Otakon), I'll have some kind of noticeable difference. I'd like a bright hazel by next year's summer, if not a dark green.

Hiya everyone!

I don't want to change my green/hazel eye colour but I thought I'd share a video I just watched of a woman who changed her eye colour over an eight year period.

Apparently she did this by eating a plant based, raw diet - you can clearly see from photos and her video that she went from having dark brown eyes to a lovely light blue/hazel colour! Pretty crazy, I really didn't think it was possible to change your eye colour but she seems legit.

Hope this helps Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pSPU4fCfyzc#at=349

Hello Everyone,

I'm ♥AngieNoelle and I'm new to this forum. First and first foremost, I'd like to say that this forum thread is very interesting and I have enjoyed reading each and every one of your experiences, as far as sharing your journeys while lightening your eye irises.

I've been very dedicated and have been lightening my eyes since January 8th of this year (nonstop), and though the process has been slow, I am finding myself loving the results that I have been seeing (thus far), and will be continuing until I reach my eye color goal.

I started off with dark brown eyes, and they have lightened by like 1-2 shades (they're the color of a tootsie roll now, with hazel highlight rings forming in my irises).... LOL Cool For those who feel discouraged and feel like you aren't getting the results fast enough to your likings my advice to you is, don't give up hope. If you can believe it, then you can and will achieve it.

Anyway, I wish and hope all of you the best of luck as far as accomplishing with getting your desired eye color. I, myself, am aiming for hazel green eyes.

Since my eye lightening journey, I have noticed that my vision has become more superb and sharp, and my eyelashes have gotten a bit longer. I have not had any problems with my vision at all, the only thing that I've noticed is that my eyes are more sensitive to light.

▬►♥◄▬

Here is what I do for my honey eye drop mixture, as follows:

3/4 cup of purified water

2 (sometimes 4) tablespoons of manuka raw honey (or sometimes I just use any kind of 100% pure honey). It has to say 100% pure honey, though (if you're unable to gain access to getting raw honey).

1 herbal bag of chamomile tea

1 tablespoon of lemon juice

2 tablespoons of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide (Yes, good people, I do add a little bit of Hydrogen Peroxide to my mixture). I know you all are probably thinking "OMG, she is crazy...." but it has not caused any irritation or harm to my eyes, whatsoever.

Also, I do not boil my water. I heat it up in the microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds, then I add everything mentioned above ↑. When warming the water up, I already have the chamomile tea bag in the water.

What I've discovered about boiling the water, then adding your honey is that... It kills off some of the natural properties in the honey, so it's best NOT to put your honey in boiling water........

With that being said...... I mixed all of those concoctions together and put it in my eye drop bottle, and tadow! You'll have your honey lemon chamomile eye drops. I do not store my mixture in the refrigerator, I simply keep it in a dark place, and the temperature remains at room temperature (I keep the eye drops for at least 1 week then I dispose it, and remake the batch) . When putting the mixture in my eye, I usually take the cap off the eye drop bottle and use a Q-tip to dip it in the mixture then use the Q-tip to drip it in my eye. I close my eyes (looking upwards towards the ceiling) and keep them closed for up to 1-2 minutes. Sometimes I put the drops in my eyes 3 times a day, and sometimes I put the drops in my eyes every other hour for as long as I'm awake. Its all up to you, and what makes you feel comfortable.

I hope my experience with the honey eye drops and the ingredient is very informative to you all. Again, good luck to you, and again NEVER give up hope.

So, let the lightening begin. Wink

Warmest Regards,

♥AngieNoelle

@Doll

Thanks so much! It is definitely a slow process and there were some days where I felt like this was all in my head. I even thought of stopping, but Im finally seeing changes. I do believe one day ill hit my goal of a bright amber color. Lets all keep this thread going and encourage each other as often as we can.
Keep on lightening and we will all hit our goal one day!
Lightbulb 

(23-04-2013, 02:06 AM)why.not Wrote:  Hiya everyone!

I don't want to change my green/hazel eye colour but I thought I'd share a video I just watched of a woman who changed her eye colour over an eight year period.

Apparently she did this by eating a plant based, raw diet - you can clearly see from photos and her video that she went from having dark brown eyes to a lovely light blue/hazel colour! Pretty crazy, I really didn't think it was possible to change your eye colour but she seems legit.

Hope this helps Big Grin

I looked at this video and I plan on going on a raw diet! It's gonna be difficult, and it would help if any of you gave support or some great encouragement! It might take me a while to reply back and see how it goes. Please wish me luck and I promise you I will move on! I will see if this will work and I will still have honey and stuff! Smile

Hey people!

Let me introduce myself, i'm Matthijs and im 16 years old.
I'm not a female and im not here for breast things etc.

However im here only for this topic.
Im very interested in this experiment.!

So let's start my first post with a picture of my eyes.

[Image: BIy-Z0QCEAAAQPk.jpg]

As you can see i have dark brown eyes.
I hope by doing this experiment that they become lighter and maybe even hazel.

I'm planning to do this experiment 3 years long. I'm 16 now and i would like to have a different eye colour when i'm 19, the year when i also finish college.

In few days i will post my first results.
I'm already using the honey (with water 1:1) for 2 days now. 3 times a day.
The picture was before those 2 days though.

Let's keep this topic hot guys!
-Matthijs Smile

(26-04-2013, 10:14 AM)TaeluvMj Wrote:  
(23-04-2013, 02:06 AM)why.not Wrote:  Hiya everyone!

Hope this helps Big Grin

I looked at this video and I plan on going on a raw diet! It's gonna be difficult, and it would help if any of you gave support or some great encouragement! It might take me a while to reply back and see how it goes. Please wish me luck and I promise you I will move on! I will see if this will work and I will still have honey and stuff! Smile

I am so glad this has been posted. I am on a raw journey now and truly believe my results will be at least half of what she has experienced. I can t wait to get my mixed blue eyes back. I will post results. Not at all fidgeting with honey as I don't need it. Good luck to those who do itBig Grin
Rainbow 

So I got my kojic acid, and monday I'll be making my mix. Water, Honey, Kojic acid, & Lemon. I have a gram of Kojic Acid so I'm going to use maybe 250mg...but I don't have anything to measure so it's all by eye...

After 1 week, i can clearly see results.
However the first pic was taken in darker light.
I really love the result so far. Maybe i will go honey 2:1 water.
will update in few days again Wink

[Image: BJCdA_KCIAERgjN.jpg:large]

Cya!

I have been lightening for almost 7 months now. I have had the best lightening when I switched honey. I originally had purchased honey that said it was "raw and organic" from my local super market, when that ran out I went to a health food store and purchased real "raw organic" honey. Real raw honey is a cream like color not the carmelish color we are use to seeing. With switching to real honey and using saline instead of water my eyes have significantly lightened. I just wanted to share a few helpful tips that I have learned during my journey. Good luck Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon