Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raw's thread (finally :))- A/AA cup to a B/C

6 weeks on brava after taking off the domes:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So I ruined my domes by doing too many super suction sessions. I'm getting a new pair though. Also, I found out that the domes I'm currently using are wide large not wide medium.

Also, the bra in the picture is my mom's 36B. It's loose but to be fair my mom stretched it out a bit with her 36Cs. Still in the morning I'm a large B, small C Big Grin. I love the way that size looks on me. It so matches my body. I fill a 34A (the red bra in the previous photos) in the evening although I haven't gone more than 12 hours without brava in a while.

I feel like cinderella when I wear my unpadded bras. Like in the morning and afternoon my breasts look nice but then slowly they shrink back down and look pathetic. My carriage turns into a pumpkin.

WOW!!!
there's a HUGE difference between now and your starting size! looks like there's a lot more breast tissues. i'm so happy for you!!! and don't get me started on the swelling! haha.

i know exactly what you mean about the deflating cinderella boobs!!! i feel like i have to hide my boobs in the morning so people wont notice such a drastic change throughout the day.

do you find that brava gives you growth on top? looking at my old photos, my chest used to look like chest muscles, dip, then a little bit of breast tissues before nipples. now, it looks more or less like a straight line transitioning from chest to nipples, no dip. i think i see the same from your before and current photos, but it's hard to tell.

are you filling the 34A in the evening at the beginning of your cycle?

So, I'm back. I apologize for the long break and so much has gone on in my time away from here that I don't even know where to begin. In early September I got into a serious car accident which completely put my life on hold. I fractured my pelvis and broke my right arm. I ended up having to spend 2 and a half weeks in the hospital and another month on bed rest. It was just really fucking scary. I was supposed to be taking a bus at 6:30 a.m. to NYC to see the US Open and the bus station is about 45 minutes away from my house. Anyway, so I was just driving along, half asleep when I saw a deer. I wasn't able to break fast enough and we collided. Deer mating season here is typically October to November so I wasn't really looking out for deer. Furthermore, I don't really drive a lot and I've never even gotten close to having an accident. In fact, I don't even have a car. I was just borrowing my mom's car for that week. I'm now terrified of driving at night.

Also, on a less serious note I also acquired Bronchitis some time in late October. I think I got it from by bf because he had this weird cough for the longest time and he was one of the only people spending time with me. Anyway, under normal circumstances this wouldn't have been so bad, however in order to get into the graduate schools I want to go to, I have to do well on the subject gre (in mathematics). The subject gre is only given three times a year during October, November, and April. I was hoping to take either the October or November test as I had been studying for the test a bit over the summer, however after the accident the October test was completely ruled out. However, I was still really sick during the November test and I ended up performing really terribly. Furthermore, I didn't really get the chance to study much because of what had happened. So, now I have to wait until April to retake the exam and this means I will have to wait another year until I can apply to grad programs. Fortunately, I've applied to some not so good masters programs that do not require the subject test so I think I will try to get my masters next year. The sucky thing is that I'm already a super senior because I switched majors. I was planning on graduating in December and taking the spring semester off to work and/or travel before grad school. I had to withdraw from all my classes so I'm working hard to make stuff up this semester so that I can graduate. Any way, I'll stop whining. I'm thankful that I'm OK.

Sorry for the essay. I'll try to keep it as short as possible from now on. Of course I had to stop my program. For several months, I barely thought about NBE. However, I've started obsessing over my lack of boobs again and I'm thinkining Anyway, I just wanted to let people know what happened and I want to apologize for my disappearance. I have a lot of pms and I promise I'll answer them soon. It's great to be back! I missed you guys...

(21-01-2013, 04:10 AM)raw Wrote:  So, I'm back. I apologize for the long break and so much has gone on in my time away from here that I don't even know where to begin. In early September I got into a serious car accident which completely put my life on hold. I fractured my pelvis and broke my right arm. I ended up having to spend 2 and a half weeks in the hospital and another month on bed rest. It was just really fucking scary. I was supposed to be taking a bus at 6:30 a.m. to NYC to see the US Open and the bus station is about 45 minutes away from my house. Anyway, so I was just driving along, half asleep when I saw a deer. I wasn't able to break fast enough and we collided. Deer mating season here is typically October to November so I wasn't really looking out for deer. Furthermore, I don't really drive a lot and I've never even gotten close to having an accident. In fact, I don't even have a car. I was just borrowing my mom's car for that week. I'm now terrified of driving at night.

Also, on a less serious note I also acquired Bronchitis some time in late October. I think I got it from by bf because he had this weird cough for the longest time and he was one of the only people spending time with me. Anyway, under normal circumstances this wouldn't have been so bad, however in order to get into the graduate schools I want to go to, I have to do well on the subject gre (in mathematics). The subject gre is only given three times a year during October, November, and April. I was hoping to take either the October or November test as I had been studying for the test a bit over the summer, however after the accident the October test was completely ruled out. However, I was still really sick during the November test and I ended up performing really terribly. Furthermore, I didn't really get the chance to study much because of what had happened. So, now I have to wait until April to retake the exam and this means I will have to wait another year until I can apply to grad programs. Fortunately, I've applied to some not so good masters programs that do not require the subject test so I think I will try to get my masters next year. The sucky thing is that I'm already a super senior because I switched majors. I was planning on graduating in December and taking the spring semester off to work and/or travel before grad school. I had to withdraw from all my classes so I'm working hard to make stuff up this semester so that I can graduate. Any way, I'll stop whining. I'm thankful that I'm OK.

Sorry for the essay. I'll try to keep it as short as possible from now on. Of course I had to stop my program. For several months, I barely thought about NBE. However, I've started obsessing over my lack of boobs again and I'm thinkining Anyway, I just wanted to let people know what happened and I want to apologize for my disappearance. I have a lot of pms and I promise I'll answer them soon. It's great to be back! I missed you guys...
Those damn deer! My brother recently totaled his car from male deer with horns ramming itself into his back end! He has the worst luck with cars!
I am so sorry to hear this about you! I am glad you have made it out better than it could have been. A broken pelvis?? Can this miss-align your uterus or other lady parts by any chance? I hope you fully recovered from this mess. You are still young so I wouldn't worry about the bones so much as I would with having children down the line.

Happy you are back. Set backs are a bitch alright but keep on movin it.
NBE with a vengeance now!

(21-01-2013, 06:24 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Those damn deer! My brother recently totaled his car from male deer with horns ramming itself into his back end! He has the worst luck with cars!
I am so sorry to hear this about you! I am glad you have made it out better than it could have been. A broken pelvis?? Can this miss-align your uterus or other lady parts by any chance? I hope you fully recovered from this mess.  You are still young so I wouldn't worry about the bones so much as I would with having children down the line.

Oh wow, is your brother ok? It's not so uncommon here to hit deer. I remember last year a girl I was tutoring got into a serious car accident when she and her bf hit a deer and she almost lost her arm! Who would have thought that it would happen to me almost a year later.

I was concerned about future pregnancy too. But from what I've heard, it should be fine if I have a c-section. However, I didn't have any serious internal bleeding and everything seems fine now. I have some lingering pain at times but I feel pretty much normal now. I totaled my parent's car though.

(21-01-2013, 07:49 AM)raw Wrote:  
(21-01-2013, 06:24 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Those damn deer! My brother recently totaled his car from male deer with horns ramming itself into his back end! He has the worst luck with cars!
I am so sorry to hear this about you! I am glad you have made it out better than it could have been. A broken pelvis?? Can this miss-align your uterus or other lady parts by any chance? I hope you fully recovered from this mess.  You are still young so I wouldn't worry about the bones so much as I would with having children down the line.

Oh wow, is your brother ok? It's not so uncommon here to hit deer. I remember last year a girl I was tutoring got into a serious car accident when she and her bf hit a deer and she almost lost her arm! Who would have thought that it would happen to me almost a year later.

I was concerned about future pregnancy too. But from what I've heard, it should be fine if I have a c-section. However, I didn't have any serious internal bleeding and everything seems fine now. I have some lingering pain at times but I feel pretty much normal now. I totaled my parent's car though.

He's fine. Its just weird that the deer was chasing the car and rammed into it several times before running away. He was so shocked. I guess mating season is dangerous for us drivers! Great to know you are fine for future pregnancy.

Hey.. M new on this thread... I feel my breasts are underdveloped n lifeless... They are not even round n full... Can u plz help me wid some Nbe techniques... N also tell me the best breasT enhancement pills as dey are not easily available in my county
waiting for some advice ..thanks

3rd month of PM, week before my period. I think the bra is an American 34A although it said 34B. I'm also 128 pounds now so 4 pounds less than when I started NBE. My weight has yoyo'd a lot in the last 8 months.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-02-2013, 12:03 PM)Zoeeyy Wrote:  Hey.. M new on this thread... I feel my breasts are underdveloped n lifeless... They are not even round n full... Can u plz help me wid some Nbe techniques... N also tell me the best breasT enhancement pills as dey are not easily available in my county
waiting for some advice ..thanks
Honestly nothing has really worked for me so I can't really offer you much advice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon