Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

oils for massage

(23-02-2012, 08:13 AM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  Hey Doll,

The original post that the girl is talking about is from this site. Here is the link to it:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9842&highlight=ahla

There is definitely a lot more to it than just adding l-arginine with PC, because not many women who have tried this method, myself included, have not reported positive results. Read that thread for more information! Smile

Thanks. Seems like a good idea, I'll def have to try this once I get a PC! I have the arginine so far, but with my lack of money, it's hard to really buy and try all these different things.

(20-02-2012, 09:24 PM)Doll Wrote:  It's called Beauty Smoothie, and it's got lots of amazing scents. I know a lot of people complain about FG making their breasts smell like maple syrup, and with these lotions, I haven't ever smelled like it. My boobs actually smell pretty fantastic. Smile

I can't be sure whether or not it's made any difference in size, but since most of the ingredients are suggested for massaging, I'm sure it's helping at least a little. If nothing else, it has definitely made my boobs fuller than massaging without.
Plus, I've been lotioning twice a day for a month and a half, and even my friend has used it a bunch as well, and my two bottles are STILL pretty full. And I use a good bit. So it definitely lasts.

Also, last week I bought some Argan Oil (from Proclaim, it's specifically called "Natural 7 Oil" and you can buy it at a hair care store like Sally's) for my hair and noticed that the one I bought was also intended for use on skin. It has Sunflower seed oil, olive oil, castor oil, grape seed oil and jojoba oil in it. So I've been mixing it in with my lotion. Not only do I need less lotion this way (as I'm pretty poor and was worried about running out of it fast), but I have heard that Jojoba oil and olive oil are good, too. Although the olive oil keeps your breasts very slick, so you might want to use a heating pad afterwards to help your skin absorb it faster.

I don't promise results, but even if it's not the best method out there, it's easier than mixing and steeping herbs constantly and is a very cheap method. Plus, stores like those will constantly have sales on these items (my lotion was BOGO free when I got it), so stock up to save money.

Also, I've been using this combination on my ass and for the dark circles under my eyes. I just started using it on my bum, so I don't know if it's helped any, but there's been a significant difference in the circles under my eyes in the week I've used it. The circles are barely noticeable anymore! I love it! If they can do that to my dark circles when NOTHING else has helped, I'm sure it's doing at least SOME good for my breasts.

Wink

Thanks much for all this info Doll, I've had a look at the Beauty Smoothies available. I'd like to try the banana one Big Grin.
I don't like wearing perfume and I use scented lotions/creams instead, so these would be a good option for me; and wow there are so much smoothies to choose from!
I'm also very interested in erasing the dark circles under my eyes... well, there are dark circles ALL AROUND my eyes lol, they're genetic. It's so cool the lotion+oil has worked for you!
I've bookmarked the smoothies, I'll order some when my lotions run out Tongue

me too using olive oil for about 6 months.. and the results are positive Smile

Pretty Mama i noticed it was a long time ago that you replied to this add, but was just wondering if your oil and technique have worked? Woul be interesting to know your results. x

Traditionally the most popular oils for this purpose are Almond, Avocado, Borage, Cocoa Butter, Coconut, Evening Primrose, Jojoba, Olive, Sesame, Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Wheat Germ. Preparations for the breasts typically utilise several of these oils to make a cream with 3 or 4 or even 6 of them in combination.
In recent times some of these oils have become renowned as useful on their own for breast massage, these being Borage Oil, Cocoa Butter, Evening Primrose Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin E.

(23-02-2012, 08:13 AM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  Hey Doll,

The original post that the girl is talking about is from this site. Here is the link to it:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9842&highlight=ahla

There is definitely a lot more to it than just adding l-arginine with PC, because not many women who have tried this method, myself included, have not reported positive results. Read that thread for more information! Smile

TOTALLY forgot about this. Holy cow. I definitely need to start doing this! I'm ashamed that I already put on my morning PC! >.< I'll have to remember to do this tonight!

Olive oil is really great. Since I'm estrogen dominant because of PM cream I switched to olive oil and I have to say that it's amazing. It's only been 3 days and I already gained 1 inch, of course it's just swelling but I also got my growing pain back. I seriously don't know how it works but it does.

messaging olive oil will make your skin more smooth, relax your muscles but nothing to do with enlargement in size.

Last night I massaged with EPO oil but I don't think I'll do it again since I didn't liked it much. Well so I broke a caps of EPO and what I did after the gelatin caps was empty is melting it with hot water and then rubbing it on my chest and massaging. And look at what I found:
Gelatin has a softening and firming effect on skin when applied topically. It binds to dead skin cells and aid in their removal. Topical application of gelatin also helps in removing excess oils and impurities from clogged skin pores, thus, helping in shrinking pore sizes and firming skin tone.

Could anyone pls advise:
Olive oil is cooking oil? I have olive oil Extra virgin in my kitchen, can I use this for my massage?

Thanks a lot

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon