Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Green tea

(09-08-2012, 08:56 PM)Doll Wrote:  http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.ph...611&page=2

My post on green tea:
Quote:Green tea, like all teas, has caffeine in it. However, it's more than anything just a myth that caffeine stunts breast growth, and even if it does, there isn't enough caffeine in it to affect anything. Soda, the most popular drink for teenagers, usually has more caffeine than coffee, and many of them still manage to grow just fine. Smile

Green tea is good because it contains an amino acid, L-theanine. This amino acid mainly increases GABA, which stimulates the body's growth hormones. While many people take GABA supplements, it isn't able to cross the blood-brain barrier. Instead, those people should be taking L-theanine, as this amino acid is completely capable of crossing this barrier.

Click on the link to see my original post where I posted articles on these two.

Do you think taking L-theanine supplement would be helpful for NBE & general health?

It's sounds benficial for lots of things, stress, anxiety, focusing, sleep, HGH, and increasing Dopamine in humans (good feeling).
http://www.ltheanine.net/

(Not sure if this is correct):
But HGH is also supposed to be good for fat loss.
http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pat...it/gh.html

Can you explain more on how it helps NBE? I understand with aiding growth, but it seems like mostly muscle...

http://milkjunky.blogspot.com/2008/03/hu...rmone.html

Being you're so young, you shouldn't really worry about it, but those who are older and starting NBE are often looking to increase their HGH. The older you are, the more vital this becomes in NBE. Smile

Lol, I was just looking on that site earlier xD.
But aside from the HGH, it sounds something that may be useful to me. If it could help with my stress, and anxiety periods, and with the dopamine thing- I do have a tendency to rely on sugar to feel good... Hmm, if it's not detrimental to my health, would it be okay if I tried it out?

I'm getting into my overall health to aid with my NBE ^_^.

"Amino acids

Lysine is an essential amino acid, which means that it is essential to human health but cannot be manufactured by the body. This means lysine must be obtained from food. Lysine is important for proper growth. It also helps convert fatty acids into energy, helps lower cholesterol, helps the body absorb and conserve calcium, and it plays an important role in the formation of collagen. It is usually sold in the form of L-lysine in the vitamin aisle (I bought a huge bottle for really cheap at Wal-mart).

Two other important amino acids are arginine and glutamine, both of which are nonessential amino acids, meaning the body is able to make its own. It has been suggested that taking amino acids, since they are the building blocks of protein, can increase growth hormone levels. Whether this is true or not is up to debate. Amino acids should always be taken on an empty stomach.

As far as supplementation before exercise is concerned, it has been shown that ingestion of 2g of glutamine will lead to elevation of human growth hormone (hGH) 90 minutes later without side effects. It may also be a good idea to ingest some amino acids after exercise, as this has been shown to enhance human growth hormone (hGH) secretion, too."

What about L-lysine, arginine and glutamine?

Once again, now I'm also really interested in my overall health, along with NBE benefits. Smile

Green tea is much better for health and body fitness.Green tea improve your stamina and maintain the blood pressure.Green tea helps in burn fat and boosts metabolism.

green tea inhibits 5 alpha reductase, which is important for the metabolism of steroids into testosterone and estrogen, so it depends on your body whether it is good for breast growth or not. I was born a male, so inhibiting the production of testosterone is good for me, but inhibiting 5 alpha reductase will have an effect on those born as women inhibiting some estrogen synthesis, but it is probably not a big deal in normal doses

but remember green tea is natrually high in flouride, so if you make green tea with flouridated water you could end up with a condition called flourosis

I know this is an old thread, but what you guys think about green tea. Can we drink it or not ???Huh

https://www.umiteasets.com/tea-leaves/gr...eaves.html

Effects of green tea

First, rich in theanine and catechin,it can delay aging and remove free radicals.

Second, polyphenols and their oxidation products in green tea are able to absorb poison of radioactive materials, and thus to help prevent cardiovascular diseases.

Third, it can prevent and treat radiation injury. Fourth, caffeine in tea can enhance the excitement process of cerebral cortex and plays a role of refreshing.

(25-10-2012, 10:51 AM)aoz Wrote:  green tea inhibits 5 alpha reductase, which is important for the metabolism of steroids into testosterone and estrogen, so it depends on your body whether it is good for breast growth or not.  I was born a male, so inhibiting the production of testosterone is good for me, but inhibiting 5 alpha reductase will have an effect on those born as women inhibiting some estrogen synthesis, but it is probably not a big deal in normal doses

but remember green tea is natrually high in flouride, so if you make green tea with flouridated water you could end up with a condition called flourosis

maybe I got something wrong but I thought that by inhibiting 5 alpha rectase testerone doesn't her mrtabolised to DHT. So I though its good?

https://www.eleady.com/collections/women...e-bralette

In fact, this one is also good.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon