Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

4 Months, 2 Cups and Still Growing...

Doll, I'm sure everyone concurs but you are officially my NBE role model.
I'll be glad if i can get half as much growth as you've achieved.

I've seen very little growth in this first month and almost 100% shrinkage now that my period's come, and it's been crazy discouraging. Sad but looking at how much you've gained after several months has helped me put it into perspective. Thanks!

Haha, thank you! Most people won't see growth in their first month, so consider yourself lucky! Your program must be working for you to see anything so quickly! Fact of the matter is, you will gain growth and then lose it each month when your period comes. Your breasts will naturally be at their smallest on the 5th day of your monthly. However, if you gained anything, it WILL come back faster the next month, and you might even see more growth beyond that! That's how it happened to me, and I didn't see much growth at all until my 3rd month. Give it time, you're moving along pretty fast actually!

I've noticed I actually don't lose growth now that I take a 5 day break each month at the start of my period. I'm not sure if it would work for other people that way or if it's just because I've been at this so long. I've gotten to the point where I don't even lose anything during a 7-day cleanse until the last day, and even then I barely lose any fullness! You could give it a try, I think it helps my receptors from filling up too quickly so I can grow at a steady rate each month. Even if you don't take monthly breaks, make SURE you cleanse every 3 months. You might lose all your growth your first cleanse (I did), and THAT will be really discouraging. But it comes back almost immediately, and it's much better to lose for a few days to a week than to slow your growth until it stops altogether.

That's a good idea. I read that Progesterone is zero between day 27-day 11 so your suppose to stop fenugreek or go to a low dose. I'm still trying to get this right. Wish it was easier for women to grow. Angry Hopefully I will get more growth.Big Grin good luck & Happy growing!!!!

Hey Doll congratz once again. Wish I could measure that much with a bbra. But on the bright side I measured my boobs (with a bra) and it has gone up hhalf an inch and AF isn't due for 2 weeks. My butt is still measuring the same D= and hasn'kt gotten back the inch it lost.

I read on durty's program that you said fish oil helps slim your waist. Is that by taking it orally? And how does the oblique exercise you do work?

(18-08-2012, 11:53 AM)PerkyDs Wrote:  Hey Doll congratz once again. Wish I could measure that much with a bbra. But on the bright side I measured my boobs (with a bra) and it has gone up hhalf an inch and AF isn't due for 2 weeks. My butt is still measuring the same D= and hasn'kt gotten back the inch it lost.

I read on durty's program that you said fish oil helps slim your waist. Is that by taking it orally? And how does the oblique exercise you do work?

Thanks! Congrats, sounds like your boobs are getting real growth! Too bad your butt isn't yet, but give it time. Smile

Yes, taking fish oil internally will help promote lean muscle growth after about 3 months of use. So if you're using it along with exercise, you will become much more lean than with regular exercise! I haven't been doing much oblique work lately, it's hard to find a good oblique workout. I've just been using the P90X Ab Ripper X video for my abs, with no other abwork. If I can start getting more workout days in during the week, I'll probably get back on obliques and see if it helps my curves.

Can cod liver oil act as a substitute for fish oil? Because it's cheaper and I already have some at home

(20-08-2012, 12:08 PM)PerkyDs Wrote:  Can cod liver oil act as a substitute for fish oil? Because it's cheaper and I already have some at home

Quote:The main difference between fish oil and cod liver oil is that cod liver oil is high in vitamin D. The cod liver oil has the advantage of providing vitamin D, which is necessary for most of us in the United States in the cold months of winter, when we don't get very much sun exposure on our skin in order to make vitamin D.

Many people get confused about the difference between fish oil liquid and cod liver oil. You can consider cod liver oil as fish oil+. The 2 are the same except that cod liver oil contains natural vitamin D and A.

(From http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxificati...er-oil.htm)

Looks good to me! I might try cod liver oil when my fish oil runs out; looks like it's an even healthier option!

That's great then! I've got the liquid and the capsules.

I haven't been exercising orr doing massages lately, I've been feeling kind of down

So its been a month now, Right side I'm a full 34a and lft side a bit smaller (Grr) but they have been uneven since last baby (when I was 34D breastfeeding), now my lft side is perkier. I massage with flaxseed oil and at first I didn't see a difference other than shape but now I can see my lft one gets some swelling after massage but is gone by morning. I started to massage lft side only not right side but now I will be massaging both with oil and chiyomilk on lft only to try and even out. Was a 34b but lost weight since started on NBE. I didn't take anything during my monthly but now to start up again, do I start at the left off dosage or go down and ramp up again? Fenugreek, red clover and saw palmetto.

(22-08-2012, 06:20 AM)nisse Wrote:  So its been a month now, Right side I'm a full 34a and lft side a bit smaller (Grr) but they have been uneven since last baby (when I was 34D breastfeeding), now my lft side is perkier. I massage with flaxseed oil and at first I didn't see a difference other than shape but now I can see my lft one gets some swelling after massage but is gone by morning. I started to massage lft side only not right side but now I will be massaging both with oil and chiyomilk on lft only to try and even out. Was a 34b but lost weight since started on NBE. I didn't take anything during my monthly but now to start up again, do I start at the left off dosage or go down and ramp up again? Fenugreek, red clover and saw palmetto.

I usually start right back up where I used to be. I tried ramping one month but realized I'd be so low-dose for a week that I would probably start losing my growth. :/ I'm already pretty low-dose anyway, so I can't justify it to myself to go any lower. I still haven't noticed a difference with flaxseed oil yet, but it might work better for you if it's already helping you swell. Smile It'll probably be hard to even them out but it sounds like you've got it planned out really well. I hope you can report some good growth soon!

Nothing new to report for myself still. I feel like I'm slowing down all of a sudden, but I do have about two more weeks to go before my monthly, and I did just get off a cleanse, so I'm probably just getting anxious while my body is adjusting to the hormones again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon