Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

i have a question

my question is simple and quick. Seing as im growing boobs and being biologically male does that mean i have to wear a bikini top out at like a beach or something, im not sure of this seing as im getting big. any of yall know?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-04-2012, 02:01 PM)mark44mag Wrote:  my question is simple and quick. Seing as im growing boobs and being biologically male does that mean i have to wear a bikini top out at like a beach or something, im not sure of this seing as im getting big. any of yall know?

Might depend on your local laws. Probably best to wear maybe a tank top to cover your new boobies!

ill have to do some research on it, i feel im still male so it doesnt matter, but there are some crazy laws out there past and present so you never know[/quote]

but do girls find guy with boobs attractive is anohter good question

Um no. Girls don't find guys with breasts attractive but you aren't trying to attract females with them, are you? Huh What was your reason in getting them?

ever since middle school i've always wanted to have breasts like females.

idk i think some girls wouldnt mind im a girl my ex bf had breasts(at least a handfu) cause he smoked too much cannabis n was a lil bit chubby Blush n i liked it they were amazing to cuddle n squeeze id prefer them to a skinny guy
if your self conscious about them on the beach just wear a tshirt but otherwise just dw alot of guys have a bit of boob unintentionally.

dw? oh but i love my new found boobs, their so great, i already get alot of stares at them, and a few girls have gropped me (friends). but so far i have no regrets, im hoping to least reach a c or D cup in size one day!

see i love how big their getting!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thumbs Up 

Please don't wear a bikini top, just show them proudly! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon