Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NotSoBusty's Routine

The waiting begins. The wait to see when I get my period, that is. I am entering the luteal phase!

For reference, my trial cycling style this month was:
-1 PM pill during my period (days 1-5)
-2 PM pills for 15 days (days 6-20)
-3 Greenbush Enhancement Blend and 1 Fennel capsule for the remainder of my cycle (Days 21-??)

As you can derive, the idea was to lengthen my cycle. I went back and did some quick math, and I found that I was getting my period 8-10 days after I would stop taking PM. So, if I stay true to that not-so-scientific and personal statistic, then I should have a regular cycle. However, I could have also lengthened my cycle by quite some time. We'll see....

Noogling has been wonderful to me lately. I am getting a lot closer to filling the M's comfortably. Tonight, I noogled for 3+ hours while I did some HW, aimlessly watched TV, and researched on these forums. My boobs looked awesome after! I have been swelling from anywhere between 36-36.5 inches now! So, my swelling is increasing, and I also think that it is lasting a little longer. With swelling, my 32B's are SUPER tight and full (my 32B's are really, really old and stretched out too, I have had them for a really long time and haven't taken much care of them) and my 32C's are completely full with cleavage and a little bounce. I actually have to "put" my boob into the cups when I put the bra on! What a crazy feeling! I swear though, they still look so small. Funny how that works.

I don't know though. When it comes down to it, 32C's really aren't very big. When I imagine C's, I imagine the big, full, and voluptuous boobies that I see in magazines. However, the more I learn about breast shapes and sizes, I think that those girls are actually Full D's and Full DD's, or more likely implants, which looks COMPLETELY different than natural ones of the same cup size. One of my close friends is a natural 32C, and she looks just like I do when I have swelling. I guess it is just the curse of being a 32 band; all the cup sizes are smaller than the 34 band of the same cup.

Reaching a C cup was my original goal when I was a AA, so sorry for all the gushing about how excited I am. I really am just that excited that I am on the brink of reaching that goal and setting a new one. All of the support, kindness, and information that I receive from you ladies is amazing. I would not have kept doing this whole NBE thing if I hadn't of found this forum, and I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am that I did!!

Congratulations, NotSoBusty,

NBE has become a way of life for you now. There's really no limit once you start growing. When You bust out of your Fs, you'll be happy you are a 32 size. Big on a small frame looks soo sexy Big Grin

I'm soooooo happy for you NotSoBusty!!!!

Don't worry about your boobs still looking small. You are probably getting fuller (rounder), hence the 32C bras are fitting you but you still think their the same size, its only a matter of time, until they grow outwards!
Keep it up!!!

I am also interested to see how long your cycle will be with your new PM routine.
By the way, I LOOOOOOOVE reading your posts!

@ Melissa4u: man, melissa, don't try to steal away my idol! Angry She's my idol...haha. No, but really, wow I am so excited to see how your hypothesis turns out, hopefully everything flows smoothly. I keep seeing myself struggling to noogle (laziness), but every time I read your posts regarding it, I see myself tempted to do it much consistently Big Grin THANK YOU!!!

Aww see!! You guys are wonderful!! Reading your responses puts a smile on my face and gives me extra motivation! Big Grin

Isabelle,
NBE has become such a regular part of my life that I would feel like I was missing something if I stopped. It's an unbreakable habit, until I reach my desired size, that is! Although, I can't see myself not taking some of these supplements for life now.
You are so right. I love how big boobs look on a small frame! Once I reach a 32C, I am going to take it slowly and aim for 1 more cup size at a time. A 32D seems beyond my wildest dreams, but the more and more my 32C's fit, the more practical it seems! Once I reach that, well, onto 32DD and 32E and 32F I go!! Tongue Just kidding, I would probably stop at 32DD to maintain a full D without any phyto-hormones. (*can't think of that yet!!! come on 32C...32C...32C....*)

Melissa4u,
I have read that! "Around then out." That gives me so much hope! They have definitely gotten wider. That is where all of my growth has been: around/at the sides. That is probably why they don't look bigger! I can't wait to break that threshold and begin growing outwards!! Eeeeek! Big Grin
Thank you for the encouragement! It feels so nice to know that my posts are appreciated and loved! I love reading every single post on this site, because no matter what, I learn something from it! I especially love reading about progress! Have you noticed any changes/balance from when you started using PC?

Rosance,
Oh, shucks! You are making me blush!Blush You are so sweet and encouraging. Knowing that what I am doing inspires you really, really makes me feel happy. I am so glad I can be a positive influence and encourage you to grow boobies!! I really think the NB is a great device and method. It's definitely not fun to watch your swelling go away, but in a way it is a little sneak-peak into the future! I think consistency is key, too, so I am really glad that I have about a month to use it with no interruptions. I even have good results with it when I have to take breaks. Keep up with it, it is sooo worth it!! Smile

I wanted to show yall something. After seeing my swelling last night, I dug deep into my computer and found some really old pictures of me in a bra that I still own. It is a 32B push-up bra, and it is a pretty good one at that. I want to show ya'll a picture of me when I was 18 (almost 5 years ago and with minimal or maybe even without any NBE!) wearing this bra and a picture from today wearing the exact same bra.

1st and 2nd picture: Me 5 years ago and I think a 32AA, maybe a 32A. It gave me a little push-up, but not really. I often had gaps in it when I wore it, and the cleavage was non-existent. It pushed up the little bit that I had, but there was nothing else in the cups, and I always had to mess with my boobs to make it look like I had cleavage.
3rd picture: Me now (without any swelling) a full 32B, small 32C. Beyond the new cleavage, I also fill the cups!

I would have gotten a side shot of the double boob that is present in this bra, but I couldn't get the angle! I'll try again tomorrow when I don't have any swelling left over (noogling now!). I am also going to post a picture of me with swelling in this bra when I finish noogling.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And here are some pics with swelling after 2.5 hours with the medium domes. As you can see, this bra does NOT fit!! My nipples are popping out! Tongue

I can't wait for this to be my permanent size!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rosance, OK, I'm not gonna steal your idol from you, but can we at least share??? Ha ha

Hey NotSoBusty,
Those pictures show a BIG difference! Congratulations!!!!!!
You've come a long way, WOW!!!!

I love reading about progress too! It's really motivating!
As for me using the PC, I have noticed that I feel a lot better. I do think I am a teeny bit fuller, but it could just be my imagination. I will continue taking PC for the next 3 months or so or until I feel like I balanced my hormones. After reading about your progess and ginie's and IdreamofD's and others, I will most likely give PM a try, lol! That's what NBE is all about. Trying different things and experimenting. I would like to first balance my estrogen/progesterone and then I am thinking to hop on the PM bandwagon. But I'm not 100% sure yet, maybe I will just noogle.

Whoaa, that's a-maa-ZZING!

In my first five years of NBE, I had only just discovered that hops works for me. And you're tearing up bras. Congratulations!

Oh My Goddess Notsobusty, you have grown!!!!! You look amazing, even just the before-swelling pic. But your swelling is incredible! I'll have to add you to my idols too!!! AND this motivates me to start noogling again (been so lazy lately)!

Your success is amazing congratulations. A true inspiration to all of us to keep going.

Love the boob greed keep aiming high!
XX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon