Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NotSoBusty's Routine

I decided to join this forum after I read everything humanly possible for about a week. I think it helps to read feedback and advice that is tailored to your particular situation! There are so many methods of NBE, and I am hoping to find the one that is best for me!

My history with NBE is a little rocky. I first ordered from Greenbush herbs my senior year of high school back in 2008. I took them for a few months and went from 32" to 34" in that time. In terms of bra sizes, I went from a small, loose 32A (I probably was a AA or even AAA) to a full A.

After this, I would take them sporadically. Since having stopped them, I retained 33.5". My bra size is a little funny. A 32A is way, WAY too small. 34A's do not fit me right, and 32B's fit the best, although sometimes a little big or even a little small depending on the style and manufacturer. Either way, I am not a full B, but a large A/small B (maybe? bra sizes never seem to work for me.)

Here are a few stats:

*All Measurements in Inches*

Sex: Female
Height: 5'6''-5'7''
Weight: 125
Waist: 27"
Hips: 35"
Underbust: 28"
Bust: 33.5"
Overbust: 33"
**On BC**
*Active lifestyle. I am a college student working as an archaeologist this summer, so I am outside in the heat all day digging and sweating, but since I have begun this, I have not had a chance to exercise at the gym. However, I usually enjoy running and light to moderate lifting/calisthenics.
*I drink coffee in the morning, but I add in liquid extracts (blend of fenugreek, wild yam, and saw palmetto)
Current Bra Size: 34A/32B depending on style/manufacturer
Target Cup Size: 34C

My Routine:
Morning:
4 Greenbush Herbs Enhancement Blend Capsules (Fenugreek, Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto) 575 mg each
1 Fennel capsule 575 mg
1 Vitamin C Capsule 500 mg
1 Flaxseed Oil Capsule 1000 mg
1 Evening Primose Oil Capsule 500 mg
1 Multivitamin
Birth Control
Breakfast: Soy Protein shake made with Soy Milk

Mid-Day:
4 Greenbush Herbs Enhancement Blend Capsules (Fenugreek, Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto) 575 mg each
1 Fennel capsule 575 mg

Evening:
1 Fennel capsule 575 mg
1 Vitamin C Capsule 500 mg

*2-3 cups of tea a day (usually Greenbush's "Bustea Enhancement Tea) that contain Greenbush's Enhancement Blend Extracts of Fenugreek, Wild Yam, and Saw Palmetto. I also drink 8 oz. of coffee in the morning, and I add in the extract to this, as well.

*I massage 1-2 times a day, depending on my busy schedule, for 5-10 minutes each with a mixture of lotion and the Enhancement Blend Extracts. I apply heat for 5 minutes before the massage, and 30 minutes after. I generally use the Chi rotations technique, but sometimes I'll use the "slapping"/skin brushing technique mixed in with the Chi rotations.

*On top of this, I also take Lutein (20 mg) and L-Lysine (500 mg) once daily for extra skin support, because I have dirt and sweat caked on my face all day every day.

My diet consists of a lot of fruit, lean protein (mainly chicken and turkey), whole grains ONLY (I actually do not care for white bread) and I am working on incorporating more vegetables.

It has been 2 weeks since I started this routine. My breasts feel heavier and fuller, and I have noticed that there is "more" to massage now. They get a little tender, and every now and then I get a "growing pain" (or so I like to think) that seems to pulsate for a few seconds and then replace with a feeling of fullness. They also itch every now and then. I know these are all positive signs. I also believe that positive vibes and thinking can help! I actually enjoy taking the pills, for some reason. I get antsy to take them!!

If you have any suggestions or feedback, I would LOVE to hear them!! I haven't taken pictures yet, but since today marks my 2nd week, I will take some tonight and post them with my 1 month results in 2 more weeks.

HAPPY GROWING!!

Well, I decided to change my routine!
The herbs made me break out WAY too much, and I had issues with SP and my thighs (they were ever-expanding!)
I have spent so much time reading this entire forum over and over, and this is what I have compiled for my next cycle.

BC (1xday)
Flaxseed Oil (1, 3xday)
EPO (1, 3xday)
PM (1, 2xday)
Amino Acid Complex (Borage, Fish, Flax, 1 3xday)
Multivitamin (1xday)
Vitamin C (1, 2xday)
Collagen (3, 2xday, or according to package)
B-Complex (1xday)
Skin, Hair, and Nails Vitamin (1xday, or according to package)

I have more than one collagen source, so I am planning on alternating/lowering the dosage of each to use them in combination, since they both have other ingredients and added benefits.

I am taking this next month, July, to cleanse naturally since I have been taking the herbs for the past month. Maybe I'll add in milk thistle in the last week just to be safe!

Now, a question I have! Has anyone taken PM for all 30 days of your cycle while on birth control and had issues with your period?

Oh! I also just ordered my Noogleberry!! I am so excited about this one! I really think that it helps. Come August, I will have a LOT more time for my program, so I will try to noogle twice a day, once in the morning, and once before bed for anywhere between 45 minutes to 1 hour. If not, I will definitely noogle before bed.

I am SO excited!Big Grin

Finally got to start my PM routine today, the first day of my cycle! This is the most excited I have ever been to receive a visit from AF....weird.

I am starting out with only 1 PM a day, then ramping up to 2 a day the second week. I am also going to take an herbal blend the second half of my cycle like chiyomilk.

I am not able to use my noogleberry for the next 2 weeks or so, because I am in the middle of moving apartments, and I do not have a stable place to live in the time being. *sigh*

So excited to get this ball rolling!

PM Routine

Follicular Phase:
Morning:
1 Ainterol PM Pill
1 Collagen + Vitamin C
1 Skin, Hair, and Nails Vitamin
1 B-Complex
1 Amino Acids Complex (Fish, Flax, and Borage Oils)

Mid-day:
1 Multivitamin for Women
1 Vitamin C
1 L-Lysine

Evening:
1 Ainterol PM Pill
1 Collagen + Vitamin C

Luteal Phase:
Morning:
1 Greenbush Enhancement Blend Capsule (Fenugreek, Wild Yam, and Saw Palmetto)
1 Greenbush Fennel Capsule
1 Collagen + Vitamin C
1 B-Complex

Mid-day:
1 Multivitamin for Women
1 Vitamin C
1 L-Lysine

Evening:
1 Collagen + Vitamin C

I finished my first full cycle, and yesterday marked the first day of my second cycle.

My first cycle went pretty well. I felt a lot of soreness and tenderness in my breasts. A couple of days ago, my boyfriend said he "swore that they are getting bigger." He has NO idea what I am doing with all these pills. He just think I am a health freak!! Wink I noticed that the tops of my breasts filled out the most, it seems.

I also added the Ainterol PM spray (10 and 20) which I spray on my breasts 2-4 times a day throughout my entire cycle, alternating between strengths. I really feel as though this has contributed a lot.

I think I may have gained a few pounds on my thighs during the move, because I had to eat out all the time! So, I am going to get back to a strict healthy diet now that I am all settled in.

Measurements at the End of Cycle 1:
Waist: 27"
Hips: 36" (+1 inch)
Underbust: 28"
Bust: 34" (+0.5 inch)
Overbust: 34.25" (+1.25 inches!!)

So, a 1.25 inch increase on my overbust! I am pretty excited about this. It makes them look fuller. It also looks as though I am developing cleavage. I am so excited to see what this next cycle has the bring! Big Grin

I'm going to be adding the NB as of tonight, since I finally have a steady place to live! I stopped taking birth control for this next month, as well. Although I was on birth control, I got my period 4 days early while I was still on hormone pills. I am guessing this has to do with the PM.

I finally added the NB last night! I think I may have over pumped, which I know can be easy to do! I still have my ring marks this morning, 12 hours later!! whoops...

However, I got my first swell!! This is exciting to me, because I only used it a handful of times 2-3 weeks ago, and this is the first time I have used it since. I swelled to 35'', and filled out my 34 B bras perfectly! So exciting!

I will try to pump every night, starting at only 30 minutes and working my way up to an hour. I pumped for an hour last night, and I apparently can't handle that yet!! I LOVE NB!

So, I'm feeling a little discouraged today. Sad

Today is the 7th day of my cycle, and since I quit taking BC, I am STILL on my period. I have been so exhausted, and I cannot stop eating! I was on yaz, so I was used to having it for only 3-4 days. Not only that, but I never, in my entire life, had my breasts swell before or during Aunt Flow's visit. They were just the same, small set of breasts that they always were during every day of my cycle. However, it appears that this has changed, and I think it may have to do with getting off of BC. Where before I was measuring at 34" at the end of cycle 1, today, the 7th day of cycle 2, I am now measuring 33.5" again. Which means NO GROWTH last month. Sad

I find this VERY hard to believe, because my breasts have been sore every single day since I have started taking PM. I mean, noticeably sore to where I am incredibly aware of them all day, every day. I get pains all through the day.

I don't know why they shrank back to the original size, but I'm wondering if maybe it has to do with the change in my hormones since I have quit taking birth control. However, I also think that this will help in the long-term, even if it affects my growth in the short term. Now my breasts can focus on all of the estrogen that PM is putting in my body, instead of the hormones from the BC pill. I don't know, I am just trying to stay positive, because negativity never got anyone anywhere.

I'm also going to try to start with just 1 PM pill this month for the next week, to see if I get any pains from that. If not, I'll go back up to 2 until I cycle in my luteal phase.

Sorry for rambling!!Rolleyes

Hi NotSoBusty,

What you just wrote minus the BC (not on that have been since 20+ yrs ago).. but I am doing the same thing not getting neg. my problem is I am not eating enough.. but the swelling thing I had the same thing happen.. and I havent had swelling like that since high school but it went down just after period and now during LH not much but some tingling and went back down to my org. size to but have yours flexuated mine are.. I think for me and maybe you but I have come to realize that for me I dont think I get enough of estrogen (I am 47)..I am after way through my 3rd month, but my titas do seem fuller, I think they are (yours too) going through small changes, like getting wider then maybe filling out in other areas that may not show on a tape measure..so that is how I feel and it keeps me in a positive mind frame too...Big Grin but mine do feel a little dif..that is all I can say..

Thank you, beachbum! A little words of encouragement were definitely something I needed!

Like you said, I definitely notice that they are different. There is just "more" there than there ever used to be! My eyes may be mistaking me, but I think I see new "contour lines" forming where my cleavage should be. That is, I think I see a new shape taking on. Maybe you're right, they may just be changing shape and expanding before they fill out. I have definitely seen positive changes, and since adding more flax a few days ago, it seems as though I am growing again! I measured tonight at 34.25 around the bust again (plus 0.25!), and the tape was still a little tigher than usual, but still not quite measuring any more. Gosh, I need to put the measuring tape down!!

Again, thank you for the support! Sometimes we all need a little boost!

LOL LOL I hear ya about that dam tape..do you find yourself measuring every which way..sitting back , forward, below the nips, on angle.. I have to do that samething and lock that thing up..I really am becoming compulsive with it...going on a break cause dont know if I am prego..Blush I am torn..but if I am dont, dont want to do harm to the baby..haha..lol one way to get big titas..Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon