Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long time hops & FG user

Well Susan,

I don't know how you'll do it, but as long as you don't boil the herbs, and as long as you can keep the water with the herbs hot for 10 or 20 minutes, it will work.

Don't worry about the honey. The shot of insulin from the fenugreek can handle a bit of carbs. Come to think of it: taking all your carbs during the day with fenugreek may work well to control cravings.

Yes... I assume you know how a french press works, right (I am not being sarcastic just so you know ..cause I didnt know what it was til I moved in with my dad, heard of it but yeah ok whatever it is was my comment at that timeBig Grin ) you boil the water then pour it into the french press onto the herbs let steep and then press the thingy down(oh I put a paper filter for extra filtering,especially for powder)..too me the coffee maker just goes right through the herbs ..cause like you say they are best steeped.. my dad say if you mix powder with cut up the powder will stick to the the other and less or nothing floating in tea which doesnt bother me if there is.

Hey good point with the FG..hehe my makings and your thinking put a good idea together.. so we or me should take maca in the morning, me tumeric too, then an hour later have it with the carbs etc..that is how you were taking your FG in the past if I am not mistaken..well minus taking with carbs you took a few hours apart from maca.. how does goat rue make you feel again..tire too and did you say it gives cravings too.. I know hops does so best to take at night like you were doing or still are. ok done with questions I know it is time to bed for you...night girl if I dont hear from you..Big Grin

Mine is aluminum. I was just wondering how you were going to keep it warm. Btw, with a coffee filter, it's very useful to get the powdered seeds out of a batter.

I forgot to answer about fo-ti. I don't have any experience with it.

From goat's rue, I just get the swelling, and I usually start massage. I really had to take a lot, with fenugreek, to get a craving.

G'night. Sounds like your dad enjoys cooking up some voodoo with you too Big Grin

(05-11-2011, 10:05 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Mine is aluminum. I was just wondering how you were going to keep it warm. Btw, with a coffee filter, it's very useful to get the powdered seeds out of a batter.

Oh I see what you mean, the one I use is glass, when I made coffee in it it stayed hot for a while..I will let you know..k

I forgot to answer about fo-ti. I don't have any experience with it.

I was thinking of this for hair but I am going to go with the other..

From goat's rue, I just get the swelling, and I usually start massage. I really had to take a lot, with fenugreek, to get a craving.

Oh cool no craving with GR..wooof.. I want the swelling..hehe..hey my titas feel meaty but I am not having any swelling well that I can feel pain wise..if there is swelling then it is silent, they must be swelling some to feel full and meaty..

G'night. Sounds like your dad enjoys cooking up some voodoo with you too Big Grin

Haha yes..him and I are the only ones in the family that know about what most herbs and supps..do ..he knows way more but he doesnt know some of what we talk about which I was surprised..haha voodoo cooking..does feel like that huh..Big Grin night girl..sweet dreams..

hey you took hops and fenugreek right, so far all I can find is the hops extract and I was going to mix it with orange juice or water Big Grin

is hops safe to take with maca? Huh

(06-11-2011, 01:45 AM)Marcykid011 Wrote:  hey you took hops and fenugreek right, so far all I can find is the hops extract and I was going to mix it with orange juice or water Big Grin

is hops safe to take with maca? Huh

Hi Marcykid011,

Isabelle takes maca , go up a few posts and she mentions it cause I asked her if she was still taking it. Plus she has some other good info that may help you too.

thanx Big Grin

Good morning Susan and Marcy,

Maca and hops are a great combo. Just don't use the two at the same time in the day. I have maca in the morning to wake me up. Hops helps me sleep in the evening.

Hops made me almost depressed after three weeks of using it alone. Susan got me to try maca, and it turned out to be the perfect mood upper I needed to use with the hops. I use mood and libido to get the balance between maca and hops right.

Maca acts like it increases DHEA. DHEA becomes testosterone. Testosterone can become DHT or estrogens. Some maca users break out on the DHT. But the xanthohumol in the hops is an anti-androgen. It blocks 5α-reductase, the enzyme that makes DHT from testosterone. Then all the testosterone is made into estrogens by another enzyme, aromatase. So maca amplifies the estrogens increase from hops, and hops prevents the breakouts from maca. Great combo.

Because hops digests to estradiol, and maca increases estradiol too, the two together can trigger estrogen dominance. I never got headaches, but I got insomnia once, after I decreased fenugreek and increased maca. So I take care to use enough fenugreek: it increases progesterone. The progesterone keeps the balance with the estrogens. I never get estrogen dominance as long as I take enough fenugreek.

Goodday Isabelle,

Hey thank you for the above post details, very helpful for me. Does GR make you tired like FG. The combo that you do just about covers all the areas of estrogen, progest, test, etc...I am excited to see what is going to happen with this combo too..Big Grin

Today I took 1 maca and then about 1 hour later 2 FG..worked well, then went to the store and bought some stuff for making massages for titas, booty, and cellulite..and to take internally too.. tried to find cayenne pepper in an oil form but couldnt so I am going to use powder.. ok I bought:
ground flax
flax oil for adding to foods
couldnt find soy so I have soybeans that I am going to make a hummus with. but did get soymilk for teas and shakes.
codliver oil--taking 1x a week and no other oils listed below. I am taking this cause it has A and D..only taking once a week cause I know D stores in the body but I think A does too..so dont want to over do on it and it is good durning the winter for D..mostly indoors not much sun..
a mix of fish, flax, borage oil going to take every other day
salmon oil going to take the days I dont take the mix
Think that was it.
yesterday I ordered:
horsetail aka shavedgrass for hair
tumeric which is working really well for me took 2 about 1/2 hour ago
hops
GR
barley grass
alfalfa
maca
FG
FN

Is there a difference between flax, soybean (well duh one is a seed and one a bean) but for the estrogens and other stuff, well I guess flax is a EFA and soybean is protein and some other stuff?

ok I was planning on making a massage for cellulite so far but not done with what I plan on putting in it is.. combo of all the oils I bought, cayenne pepper, castor oil, msm, lecithin, and some other stuff I cant think of hand now..oh hyaluronic acid...for the titas I will use some of that but add FN, GR, hops, barley grass..haha I will have green titas if the barley grass is green..heheTongue for the booty well maca minus some of the other herbs..still thinking of other stuff to add maybe cinnamon for the cellulite one and some other nice sent for the other too..

Titas feeling good..I NB the left one only to catch up with the R.. and it is looking pretty good..that NB is addictingCoolRolleyes them titas feeling up higher and fuller..this new regimen is so much better wasnt getting much from the PM in the tita department like this..I guess old fashion herbs work best for me. I should have known when I first started taking FG all the tingling then I was getting..dum me but it is all experimenting and I learned patience doing this.. ok done rambling sorry..

Good morning Susan,

Thank you for the complete program update. Looks like you are getting ready for a long ramp up Big Grin

No, goat's rue does not make me feel tired like fenugreek. Fenugreek makes the pancreas shoot insulin in the blood stream. Insulin converts blood sugar to energy, until it runs out. When blood sugar is low, you feel tired.

I take just enough fenugreek to give me some progesterone, to prevent estrogen dominance. The rest of the swelling, I get from three mugs of goat's rue.

Flax seed is 20 % oil. For my experiment, I take 30 g of flax seed. 20 % of 30 g is 6 g, or 6,000 mg. All omega-3 oils (flax, fish, cod liver) are good for waist slimming. Keep in mind Wahaika's warning that fish oil stops NBE. Cod liver oil is better.

You are right about the difference between soy and flax. Other than that, soy slows the thyroid, so take iodine (in kelp or enriched salt) and L-tyrosine (that's in your aminoacid blend). Flax has so many side effects I'm still trying to figure it out, in my fourth flax experiment now. I wrote about the pros and cons here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=38120#pid38120
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=39200#pid39200

You are putting together a great full body massage oil there. When the active ingredients are inside your skin, you'll be ready for a winter swim in the sea Big Grin

I'm still in doubt about pumping. I trust that it works, and that it's great for the shape. But the time commitment, and the male pumpers all over the web everywhere. They pump... erm... something else. I live alone. Suppose I'd have to call an ambulance hanging from a machine that pumps all I got Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon