Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I use fenugreek with BO

Hello,

I'm a new here and I have a question!!

Can I use fenugreek with BO? I've been using fenugreek for 2 months and I have some growth but I'm not sure that it's permanent. I snooped around the internet and I read that BO can give you a permanent result. So plan to switch to BO but I want to continue taking fenugreek too. Should I do it?

No, using phytoestrogens with BO is no recommended. Everyone in the forum will tell you so Smile hugs

(04-06-2022, 09:39 AM)Vipben Wrote:  

Hello,

I'm a new here and I have a question!!

Can I use fenugreek with BO? I've been using fenugreek for 2 months and I have some growth but I'm not sure that it's permanent. I snooped around the internet and I read that BO can give you a permanent result. So plan to switch to BO but I want to continue taking fenugreek too. Should I do it?

You actually can it will just make things stronger I did this and had a quick growth spurt watch out for it messing up your cycle though! Keep an eye on that and adjust accordingly.

I just restarted fenugreek with BO. Very early with BO, and realized I was only taking 3000mg of fenugreek  initially (months ago) instead of 6000.

I have an IUD so cycle tracking is a bit difficult, but trying to monitor while increasing dosage. 

Im also now starting an anti androgen (saw palmetto) to counteract possible high estrogen... I have gleaned that too much estrogen can increase T, and Fertility Queens tips advise starting anti androgen before other hormone actors.

I'd like to add PM back in but not sure about the extra estrogen on that one. Will try the fenugreek first. 

I'm increasing to 1500mg BO + 6000mg fenugreek + 1300mg SP within a few days. Will give that a month and see. 

How's it going for you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon