Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hakaa Breast Pumps

I have been using these for several weeks now.

The breast suction is soft, but I am being really drawn out.  M Smile y nipples are massive.

The Hakaa is supposed to be very gentle in its action, but from what you say it seems to be doing something for you.

(16-04-2022, 11:10 PM)VickyA Wrote:  The Hakaa is supposed to be very gentle in its action, but from what you say it seems to be doing something for you.
I am finding that the flanges are not as soft as I would like, and are causing under-breast weals after a long pumping session. 

I get more breast volume if I pre-load the pumps with some water. This is making me a bit more pendulous, but I don't want to be too pert.

So far, I have not liked any breast pumps designed for milk production.   Just does not do enough for me given the time you put into it.  IMHO. Though I do have dreams and fantasies involving cow milking machines! Lol.

(21-04-2022, 03:38 AM)Karren Wrote:  So far, I have not liked any breast pumps designed for milk production.   Just does not do enough for me given the time you put into it.  IMHO.  Though I do have dreams and fantasies involving cow milking machines!  Lol.
I too have had fantasies about being milked, mine were triggered by a goat milking machine!

These Haakas really make me feel full & busty. I can wear them during the day, and I look and feel like a hucow. 

Nipple extension is fabulous, and they are making me pendulous, so for post-pumping a bra with nipple covers is essential.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon