Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do breast massages actually help breast growth?

Apparently, it produces progesterone? According to Google, anyway. I'm only on 5mg of estradiol right now so anything I can do to produce any smidge of results I will do. If breast growth isn't possible through massage, I think I might still do it for the blood circulation.

(19-03-2022, 08:27 AM)juliacollins Wrote:  

Apparently, it produces progesterone? According to Google, anyway. I'm only on 5mg of estradiol right now so anything I can do to produce any smidge of results I will do. If breast growth isn't possible through massage, I think I might still do it for the blood circulation.

Massaging the breast helps create a good breast contour by enhancing shape, tone, and growth of tissue in the areas surrounding the breast.

....here's a nice article you might like:  https://www.honeycolony.com/article/6-re...sts-today/

from the article,

1.    ".....Breast Massage Reduces The Risk Of Breast Cancer: Scientific research shows that massaging  your breasts helps fight cancer. In fact, “nipple stimulation encourages blood flow and promotes the production of a useful female hormone, which encourages cells to....."

2.  "....Increases Breast Size: When the breast tissue is stimulated by educated massage, the body secretes the hormone prolactin which slightly enlarges the breasts...."

3.  " .....Prevents Sagging: Breast massage lifts the breasts by tightening and toning the tendons and muscles...."

4.  ".....Helps You Look Younger: Breast massage stimulates the endocrine system to secrete a powerful cocktail of youthful hormones. Prolactin, oxytocin, and estrogen are three powerhouse anti-aging hormones known to be....."

5.  "...Increases Pleasure: Increased sensitivity is a pleasing result of Taoist Breast Massage. As you become more aware of your own sensations and loving touch, you create new pathways in your brain...."

6.  "....Lifts Stress and Depression: The 'love hormone' –oxytocin– is produced through breast and nipple massage and is scientifically proven to decrease stress and depression...."

...we live in the west and most of us need a lifestyle makeover  ...fresh air, whole foods  ..NO processed, fewer carbs, healthy oils, fresh vegetables,fruits, water, water w/electrolytes, no sugar ..moderate exercise. visualizing your very own big boobs is a way to communicate intention to your body. I have several oils in my fridge that I like ...udo's oil, olive oil, cod liver oil, black seed oil, butter from grass fed cows, pumpkin seed oil, etc. all good for breasts  ...I take carlsons vitD about 12,000units daily  ...but massage  ...every day, a little here, a little there. have to admit, though, I'm still keeping my eye out for some magic.

It probably produces prolactin and does something to activate the glands

Massaging improves blood circulation, relieves tension and releases oxytocin. I'm not an expert but seems to me like massaging is more likely to encourage growth, even if that in itself isn't what is actually enlarging the breasts.

When I first discovered Chiyomilk's massages years ago I didn't have money for supplements so massaging with cooking oil was the only thing I was able to do. I massaged religiously everyday for about 2 months however I did not notice a difference in growth, just some temporary swelling that never stuck. I did get more toned arms out of it though, plus it felt nice and relaxing so it wasn't a total waste of time. There were a lot of varying factors (lack of NBE supplements, stress, diet, exercise, etc), so I don't want to dismiss her techniques. Maybe I stopped too soon and the swelling could've been permanent, who knows.  

I've been massaging my own way for the past 4 months for health and relaxation but I plan to revisit her massages at some point. I'm curious to see if the addition of NBE supplements as well as increasing the frequency/duration of the massages will make any difference.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon