Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Automatic pump

I’m searching for a good automatic pump, i can’t find brava system. It seems to be out of stock everywhere

https://www.amazon.com/SNUGTOPIA-Automatic-Compression-Rechargeable-Multi-Functional/dp/B07V7DL4K5/ref=mp_s_a_1_10?keywords=mini+compression+vacuum+pump&qid=1636215299&sr=8-10

(06-11-2021, 01:33 PM)Cely Wrote:  

I’m searching for a good automatic pump, i can’t find brava system. It seems to be out of stock everywhere

Pretty sure Brava went out of business a few years ago.  So you may find some used units out there but nothing new.

I'm always looking into the new items in the pumping sector and I'm thus far impressed with a lower cost Chinese automatic one I found on AliExpress. Apparently no US dealers are selling these yet directly, but it shows up on Amazon and eBay at higher prices for shipping from China (the seller saves a bit of shipping cost by shipping without the box, just bubble wrap). I ordered mine from the link below and it seems to work very well.

Because of the Chinese-to-English translation, the directions are a bit tricky to understand, but some trial and error fiddling I can operate it well enough. It has a shutoff timer, so I'm starting at only 15 minutes per use. The rubber-like cup cushions are fine. The offer 3 sizes of cups, and I haven't found a way to order cups separately, so you want to measure yourself well before ordering. I've had trouble with contoured cups on other devices that were too wide, so I ordered the middle size, which seals well for me.

This thing also features an "electrotherapy" mode, which I haven't used yet and am a bit doubtful about. You plug one wire into the left cup liner and the other into the right and supposedly that does something useful. Maybe I'll report later about this, though.

The online aspect of it I'm not keen on is that it only operates from battery power. It does have built in batteries and recharges in an hour or so, but it will not run directly from an AC power source, you have to remember to recharge after every use. I'm not sure how long you can pump on one charge, but I think I'm safe with about 30 minutes per session.

Here's the link:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10050020...=gps-id:pc

(09-11-2021, 06:10 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  I'm always looking into the new items in the pumping sector and I'm thus far impressed with a lower cost Chinese automatic one I found on AliExpress. Apparently no US dealers are selling these yet directly, but it shows up on Amazon and eBay at higher prices for shipping from China (the seller saves a bit of shipping cost by shipping without the box, just bubble wrap). I ordered mine from the link below and it seems to work very well.

Because of the Chinese-to-English translation, the directions are a bit tricky to understand, but some trial and error fiddling I can operate it well enough. It has a shutoff timer, so I'm starting at only 15 minutes per use. The rubber-like cup cushions are fine. The offer 3 sizes of cups, and I haven't found a way to order cups separately, so you want to measure yourself well before ordering. I've had trouble with contoured cups on other devices that were too wide, so I ordered the middle size, which seals well for me.

This thing also features an "electrotherapy" mode, which I haven't used yet and am a bit doubtful about. You plug one wire into the left cup liner and the other into the right and supposedly that does something useful. Maybe I'll report later about this, though.

The online aspect of it I'm not keen on is that it only operates from battery power. It does have built in batteries and recharges in an hour or so, but it will not run directly from an AC power source, you have to remember to recharge after every use. I'm not sure how long you can pump on one charge, but I think I'm safe with about 30 minutes per session.

Here's the link:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10050020...=gps-id:pc

Hi Wannabe,

I am currently using the same breast pump as you, l like it as it pumps and releases, which way are you using it. Justine Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(12-06-2022, 02:58 AM)Trans@14 Wrote:  

(09-11-2021, 06:10 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  I'm always looking into the new items in the pumping sector and I'm thus far impressed with a lower cost Chinese automatic one I found on AliExpress. Apparently no US dealers are selling these yet directly, but it shows up on Amazon and eBay at higher prices for shipping from China (the seller saves a bit of shipping cost by shipping without the box, just bubble wrap). I ordered mine from the link below and it seems to work very well.

Here's the link:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002040674376.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.0.0.4157293bbFggSG&gps-id=pcDetailBottomMoreThisSeller&scm=1007.13339.169870.0&scm_id=1007.13339.169870.0&scm-url=1007.13339.169870.0&pvid=99baa176-7232-45c5-b654-be784d4e089b&_t=gps-id:pc

Hi Wannabe,

I am currently using the same breast pump as you, l like it as it pumps and releases, which way are you using it. Justine Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

How quiet is it?

(12-06-2022, 08:58 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(12-06-2022, 02:58 AM)Trans@14 Wrote:  

Here's the link:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002040674376.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.0.0.4157293bbFggSG&gps-id=pcDetailBottomMoreThisSeller&scm=1007.13339.169870.0&scm_id=1007.13339.169870.0&scm-url=1007.13339.169870.0&pvid=99baa176-7232-45c5-b654-be784d4e089b&_t=gps-id:pc

Hi Wannabe,

I am currently using the same breast pump as you, l like it as it pumps and releases, which way are you using it. Justine Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

How quiet is it?

Hi Wannabee,

I have been using the pump for 15 minutes on pumping up the pressure and release, not pumping and hold, at a go, no longer that that. the pump makes a little noise but not too loud. Was searching on wish website found a supplier selling larger cups that measured 15" x 15", thinking about buying a pair. what way are you pumping.    Trans@14

Hi, Trans@14 adn James98.

Personally, I find the sound of the AliExpress pump pretty annoying, but I can put up with it for half hour at a time. I usually pump while watching TV or something anyway. Trans@14, maybe you mean 15mm x 15mm. Fifteen inches would be pretty big. I haven't tried to attach any other cup to the system, but I suspect with the right adapters you could do it. I like the way the cups that come with it are made with the soft tubing fitting inside a protected outer tube. I think I have a goofy shaped rib cage and can't fit a very wide cup on my chest.

Anyway, I stopped pumping for a week or so because I didn't want to go in for doctor's check up with any little temporary bruise spots. I do think this gadget is up to par with anything out there people are using, though.

(23-06-2022, 01:49 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  Hi, Trans@14 adn James98.

Personally, I find the sound of the AliExpress pump pretty annoying, but I can put up with it for half hour at a time. I usually pump while watching TV or something anyway. Trans@14, maybe you mean 15mm x 15mm. Fifteen inches would be pretty big. I haven't tried to attach any other cup to the system, but I suspect with the right adapters you could do it. I like the way the cups that come with it are made with the soft tubing fitting inside a protected outer tube. I think I have a goofy shaped rib cage and can't fit a very wide cup on my chest.

Anyway, I stopped pumping for a week or so because I didn't want to go in for doctor's check up with any little temporary bruise spots. I do think this gadget is up to par with anything out there people are using, though.

Hi Wannabee,

I have checked the measurements of the cups, they 8.3"w x 7.7"h  180ml or 21.082cm W x 19.558cm H. sorry about the confusion, justine.( Trans@14 )

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon