Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry pumping and the shape

Hi, lovelies

I tried medium contuoring size noogleberry, every night about 1 hour.

Next day morning, my breasts were seem to be very little bigger.

But the afternoon, and night, they’re going back.

I was satisfied them in ONLY THE TIME that I pulled out noggleberry on my breasts intimately after.

Why they don’t maintain the size?

And, breasts grown with noogling have no choice but to the nipples dropping down?

(23-08-2021, 01:04 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  

Hi, lovelies

I satisfied them in only the time that I pulled out noggleberry on my breasts.

And, breasts raised with noogling have no choice but to the nipples dropping down?

Hi Biggi!
There are many variables to noogling.
pressure being one, constant or pulsing.
I found that when you first take suction I pull the breast into the dome until it feels uncomfortable, and then release a little bit until they feel pulled on, but not too hard.
Then every 15 minutes or so I would take up the pressure again wait a few moments than go back to a comfortable pressure,
 An hour is good time per session.
This gave me nice swelling, but it would go away. So I would do another session later in the day, to take advantage of what I still had.
Use lots of oil/lubrication so the domes pull as much skin into the domes as possible.
You can adjust your domes to pull more of your lower breast just by watching how you place them. you can also move them left or right, but be careful not to go to far into the armpit. Several girls have had some nerve issues because of that.
Also, 200 hours of pumping is the normal rule of thumb before your noogle growth will stick, so dont get discouraged.

Also dont forget to warm them and massage them. This helps increase blood flow and to activate the Lymph system.
Bobbi

(23-08-2021, 01:20 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(23-08-2021, 01:04 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  

Hi, lovelies

I satisfied them in only the time that I pulled out noggleberry on my breasts.

And, breasts raised with noogling have no choice but to the nipples dropping down?

Hi Biggi!
There are many variables to noogling.
pressure being one, constant or pulsing.
I found that when you first take suction I pull the breast into the dome until it feels uncomfortable, and then release a little bit until they feel pulled on, but not too hard.
Then every 15 minutes or so I would take up the pressure again wait a few moments than go back to a comfortable pressure,
 An hour is good time per session.
This gave me nice swelling, but it would go away. So I would do another session later in the day, to take advantage of what I still had.
Use lots of oil/lubrication so the domes pull as much skin into the domes as possible.
You can adjust your domes to pull more of your lower breast just by watching how you place them. you can also move them left or right, but be careful not to go to far into the armpit. Several girls have had some nerve issues because of that.
Also, 200 hours of pumping is the normal rule of thumb before your noogle growth will stick, so dont get discouraged.

Also dont forget to warm them and massage them. This helps increase blood flow and to activate the Lymph system.
Bobbi

Thank you for your reply!!

But, I have seen many women who succeed Noogleberry, but their nipples were headed downrward.

Can the bottom of the nipples grow further if the dome is positioned below? But if I put it downside, it wouldn't pump and it will leak.

Hi Biggi
the easiest way to use the noogleberry is to position it higher on the breast. it fits better and the upper portion adds to cleavage, so most women are happy to develop their breasts in this fashion.
When you fit your breast to the dome and begin pumping you will notice your nipple pointing in a direction. ( at least that did for me).
you can adjust the dome in small amounts to hold more of your lower breast. Just little bits. Dont try big changes since you will have trouble keeping suction.
Try using more oil on the bottom also so that more of your 'skin' will be pulled into the dome.

This is a slow process and finesse will help.
let the nipple direction guide you!
Bobbi

The 'growth' you are experiencing is fluid swelling and collecting in the breast, this will go down without keeping it up regularly. This creates a nice swell temporarily but will always go down after. The only way to make permanent growth by noogling is to have the breast under constant low pressure for several hours a day. When the Brava device was tested (and proven to work) it was worn for 14 hours a day for a few months. The average permanent growth was just under a cup size. The reason Brava went out of business was because that length of time commitment for minimal growth was not seen worth the money by many women. 

Some people are just lucky to have their growth, but they did work very hard and consistent for what they achieved, don't forget to read the posts about nerve damage, one girl who was my inspiration for growth with noogleberry and minimal or no herbs in her regime came back several years later talking about how her nerves had been messed up from them being sucked into this cup. 
The negative pressure is going to cause not just your cells to expand but also your blood vessels, lymph and nerves. So do be careful. If you are light skinned, never let your breast go purple, and if you are dark skinned, be very careful testing up your tolerance and stay in tune with your body, never let the breast go cold. This happens to me a lot when I noogle at a high pressure or leave the dome on too long. I believe the 7:2 method worked best for me, pump for 7, massage (deer) for 2. and I saw a lot of swelling that i loved, but i am afraid i must say when i stopped i lost all of it over time. Sad

I think combining noogling with some kind of hormonal supplement may help as the noogling brings the blood with the hormones to the breast to occupy the tissue and activate the cells, then the resting massage will help flush out those hormones again ready for the next to come in.

Over extensive periods of time, negative pressure does cause tissue growth, but it is always minimal in clinical scenarios. So noogle and enjoy it, and stay consistent, but just know you are not strange and there is nothing wrong with you for the swelling going down again, this is just the body doing its job. The more you noogle, the more the swelling stays there, and hey maybe you will get some growth alongside it if youre consistent, but please dont be so desperate to damage your nerves and health later down the line.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon